The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-08, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
RTVW link with cast list

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-cw-reveals-america-next-top-model-tenth-season-cast-6407.php

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed ginger 01-17-08 1
 RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed Ahtumbreez 01-17-08 2
   RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed tvgeek401 01-22-08 8
 RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed Snidget 01-17-08 3
 RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed Q 01-18-08 4
   RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed Marcy 01-19-08 5
 RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed SilverStar 01-21-08 6
   RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed Snidget 01-21-08 7
       RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed flystorms 01-23-08 9
 RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed A Dame on the Edge 01-25-08 10
 RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed ginger 02-07-08 11
   RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed Q 02-07-08 12
       RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed ginger 02-07-08 13
           RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed mindy23 02-18-08 14
 RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed Das Mole 02-18-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
Life is a caberet, ole chum...

Nowhere to go but UP from the debacle of Cycle 9. Don't fvck with me again, Tyra!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-08, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
The white girls are really, really white. I guess tanning and fake tans are out, eh?

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-22-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
It could be the picture, though. It looks pretty stylized.

Stacy Ann is a spitting image of Danielle.

01-17-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
Model info up on the CW site

http://cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-top-model10/cast

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-18-08, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
First, I am glad that cheater Salisha only gets a little time to be the covergirl.

My picks for this season are Dominique and Marvita. I like their edgy look in the photos we have so far. My list based on just the one photo each are:

Dominique
Marvita
Fatima
Kimberly
Stacy Ann
Lauren
Atalya
Anya
Katarzyna
Aimee
Allison
Whitney
Claire
Amis

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Marcy 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-08, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Marcy Click to send private message to Marcy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
I love the look of Dominique she is pretty I am voting for her I really wish thay would let the viewers vote like american idol that would make it fair and then there would be no race issue....

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
No more Twiggy? Aw. I liked Twiggy, she was always so sweet.

On Marvita-- was she featured on the show before? Like one of the girls who made it to the finals but was not put in the house? Her name and hairdo seem really familiar to me.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

01-21-08, 10:53 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
Looks like Cycle 9
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV-Show-Blog/Americas-Model/Episode-Recap-Cycle/800022568

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-23-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
Looks like we have a few of the same type of characters we have every season.

Kimberley - Token blonde that will be sent home for being "too commercial"
Fatima/Stacy Ann - resident angry model with only one angry look
Whitney - "plus size" model who will also be sent home for not fitting the ANTM mold. Go figure.
Anya/Aimee - Odd looks, yet photograph well.
Lauren - Too smart or too average to make it far

I kind of like DOminique or Clair to go far, just by looking at the pix. Hmmm...

Why do I resolve not to watch this show every time it comes on? I end up getting sucked in every time! Sheesh. LOL!

A Dame on the Edge 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-08, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail A%20Dame%20on%20the%20Edge Click to send private message to A%20Dame%20on%20the%20Edge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
Looks like the usual lot of skinny mannequins. I've seen better mugs in the back alleys of the Pigalle...

You expect me to put a bullet through an original Coco Chanel?

02-07-08, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
OK, Miss Tyra. This is your chance.
Last season sucked and sucked mightily.

REDEEM YOURSELF.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-07-08, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
I can't agree more Ginger. I just hope Tyra actually lets someone win who has a future in modelling.

I'm not sure about a Twiggy-free ANTM though. I really really liked her. But as long as Ms. J is there I am happy. I wonder what he will attach to himself this year as each girl is cut loose?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

02-07-08, 05:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
I see Jay festooned in velvet grapes this year. At each ouster, he can pluck one of the grapes, until he is clad only in vines.

Or maybe balloons?

A giant Bob the Angry Flower costume, and each girl gets a petal?

I liked Twiggy, too, but most people seemed bored by her. I think I liked having her their because she really was ubiquitous, absolutely the definition of "SUPERMODEL" when I was a little girl. Much bigger than Kate Moss today, even.

I think it would be fun if Naomi Campbell came aboard. Imagine the judging panel catfights! Imagine her heaving shoes at contestants!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-18-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"

They have been making sure they have one androgenous, and one plus size model, who NEVER make it, BTW, but whatever! Danielle looks older than the others, that may be what the rest of you are seeing-and I agree, tired of giggly, teen-acting, snotty Britney-types, and types that we'll never see again.

I'll miss Twig, too! She has been my model icon for more years than I'll ever admit!! Oh well......sometimes I watch, sometimes I don't. This season??? Eh.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-18-08, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cycle 10 Cast Revealed"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-08 AT 06:16 PM (EST)

Hmm...

I think Amis will make it far.

Fatima has the strongest face IMO, I think she'll be the girl who goes bald this season. Unfortunately, she looks like she might be the girl who's completely clueless and just relies on her "look".

Dominique looks like a better, faster, stronger version of Coryn from Cycle 5.

I'm glad to see Marvita make it!! I wanted her to make it last season but at least she's gonna be in this one.

Stacy Ann looks JUST like Danielle. Hopefully she won't make it far or win because that would just be a waste of a season.

As for Whitney, I'm glad that she's plus-sized and she looks like she might actually be a good model who knows what she's doing as opposed to every other plus-size that's ever been on the show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •