The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BOO Tyra"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

peggycush 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-28-07, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peggycush Click to send private message to peggycush Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BOO Tyra"
Way to set up the Handicap girl. No, any Model can hire someone to get her to shoots on time. You just wanted her out. Heather took the best pictures and was the most intereseting. Bianca is an ugly bald ##### , Don't you watch the films ? She should have been kicked out for the way she treated people. Miss Jays comments to Heather were rude tonight and didn't make sense. Your blonde girls look all alike. How may Melrose and Cadis do we need anyway? And the "edgy" haircut girl is plain and ugly.Do you know how many families with autistic kids and aspbergers were rooting for Heather???? Do you even realize what Heather did for people??? She had a great attitude. The others are all snooty brats. It was refreshing to see someone like that. You blew it!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BOO Tyra crs3192 11-28-07 1
   RE: BOO Tyra amanda11694 11-28-07 2
 RE: BOO Tyra Peyton414 11-29-07 3
   RE: BOO Tyra ginger 11-29-07 4
       RE: BOO Tyra topmodelchick 11-29-07 5
           RE: BOO Tyra AprilNY 11-29-07 6
 RE: BOO Tyra Snidget 11-30-07 7
   RE: BOO Tyra happybarb3660 11-30-07 8
       RE: BOO Tyra amanda11694 11-30-07 9
 RE: BOO Tyra ZnittyK 12-01-07 10
   RE: BOO Tyra JGTsgirl 12-01-07 12
       WARNINGS - ZnittyK and JGTsgirl Bebo 12-04-07 17
 RE: BOO Tyra ZnittyK 12-01-07 11
   RE: BOO Tyra realityshowgeek 12-01-07 13
       RE: BOO Tyra ZnittyK 12-02-07 14
           RE: BOO Tyra toddE 12-03-07 15
               RE: BOO Tyra amanda11694 12-04-07 16
 RE: BOO Tyra mad mom 12-04-07 18
   RE: BOO Tyra Snidget 12-04-07 19
   RE: BOO Tyra realityshowgeek 12-06-07 20
 RE: BOO Heather RonReports 12-09-07 21
   RE: BOO Heather amanda11694 12-11-07 22
       RE: BOO Heather Snidget 12-11-07 23
           RE: BOO Heather Peyton414 12-12-07 24
 RE: BOO Tyra Marcy 01-19-08 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-07, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BOO Tyra"
You didn't think that Heather was at all stuck up? Believe me, if you watched closely, she was. At least a little. Why do you think she fell so hard when she didn't do well recently? Because she always got good reviews and suddenly she didn't so she broke down.

In my opinion, that's the mark of a poor sport and someone who can't handle modelling. She let it get to her head even for the tiniest bit.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BOO Tyra"
I was very disappointed with the elimination tonight. Although I didn't watch the episode, I checked Wikipedia and saw that Heather was eliminated. I seriously thought it was a joke. That was a bunch of bs, I wonder how Bianca won that challenge if she was told her walk sucked. I really hope Bianca goes next, because I can't stand anymore of her ugly self.

Heather really has what it takes to be a model. Not only the looks and talent, but the personality. She was probably the nicest person I've seen on this show so far. Now I'll have to pick another favorite contestant (sigh).

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-07, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BOO Tyra"
you have to remember though - it is a modeling competition. not miss america. a HUGE part of the winners prize is a covergirl contract. if someone cannot perform on then they are not right for this competition. You also have to look at this from the perspective of the other competitors - Heather was a favorite not only of the viewers but of the judges as well. Despite her apparent favoritism, the judges had to put aside her disability and judge her as if she was just another girl. Besides, i dont think this is the last time we'll see Heather.

I COMPLETELY agree with you about Bianca. All she does is try to sabotage the other girls. She is an ugly person.

Personally, i think Tyra did Jenah a diservice by bleaching her hair. in the introduction she looks sooo much better with dark hair. We don't need anymore Melrose' and CariDees.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BOO Tyra"
Chiming in to agree re Jenah's hair - I've said it before, I think she got the Brit-Evil-Weave this season and it is sabatoging what would otherwise be the best model (whether Nigel likes her or not).

topmodelchick 38 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BOO Tyra"
I think that Heather was the correct boot last night, she couldn't make it to the go sees or get back on time. She is horrible in person. She is a very awkward girl. But she can take a heck of a good picture and I think she could be on the best print models today. She just can't be a SUPERMODEL - you know, act, walk, be on tv or talk -

I actually thought that Jenah was gone last night

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-07, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BOO Tyra"
I agree, Heather was the correct boot. She cant handle the pressure and would make a terrible runway model. Yeah, she takes a great pic usually, but not all the time.

I just hope to God that Bianca doesn't win. I hate her mouth. I hate her attitude. I hope Selicia wins.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BOO Tyra"
You might have a point if this was some brand new thing they had never done before in any cycle.

They do this every year. Near the end of I think every cycle I've watched and I've seen most of them there is a go-see challenge. Every girl has to find five or six designer's studios in a foreign nation by themselves and get back on time or be disqualified.

Now this sort of challenge is harder for someone like Heather, and in real life once she was making some money she would probably hire a personal assistant or have a manager to take her around and make sure she gets where she is supposed to be on time without finding it.

The problem is how much do you give one girl and added advantage in a challenge. If Heather got that they all should get that and that removes most of the point of the challenge. To see if the girls could, in fact, be capable of landing a modeling job in the real world. While ANTM can make it so they get a few jobs if they win they can't hold their hand for the rest of their career.

Your mileage may vary.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

happybarb3660 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-07, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail happybarb3660 Click to send private message to happybarb3660 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BOO Tyra"
Ok...you're all talking about how bad Bianca is...have you all been listening to Salisia? Or...however you spell it. That girl is so stuck on herself, and with giving Bianca wrong advice about where the next Go-See was. I want her gone so bad. I'm actually rooting for Chantel now!

11-30-07, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BOO Tyra"
Saleisha is better than Bianca, but Saleisha is starting to get self-absorbed. Bianca was also pretty bitchy by giving Jenah the wrong advice.

Since Heather is gone, Chantal is my new favorite, or maybe Jenah.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-07, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BOO Tyra"
You must not have been watching another show. Tyra and co. have been babying her and showing her favortism right from the jump. She was fed the Covergirl lines (when other girls weren't) and she still flopped that (I don't see you calling favortism because of that). She looked like crap crawling in the studio for dance training, and Tyra told her she looked good (Didn't see that either did you)?

Is Heather supposed to win because she has aspbergers? Because that is what it sounds like you are implying and if you are implying that you need to be watching another show where there is favortism. She is supposed to be babied because she has aspbergers? Wendy lost her entire family from Hurricane Katrina and they got rid of her with the quickness. Tyra even told her there are no free rides here. Heather got more of a free ride than aeveryone else. Jay makes rude comments to other girls too, but I don't see you complaining about that. She doesn't deserve rude comments because she has aspbergers, she doesn't deserve to go home because she has aspbergers. She deserves a lil slack with the go-sees because she has aspbergers. Bottom line, this is the modeling industry where there are a ton of coldhearts, and NOBODY cares if someone has aspbergers. Get real folks!!

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BOO Tyra"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-07 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Read the guidelines for posting - you're not allowed to bash other posters.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-07, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNINGS - ZnittyK and JGTsgirl"
ZnittyK, as another poster has pointed out, we do not allow bashing of other posters here.

JGTsgirl, if another poster has violated the guidelines, alert the moderators and let us handle it instead of responding yourself. Per our guidelines.

12-01-07, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BOO Tyra"
And don't get me started on the other girls lol. I start to like Bianca, then I start to dislike Bianca, then I start to like her, then I start to dislike her again. Sigh, right now I am just watching to see who will win. Saleisha is just as sabotaging as Bianca. Everyone is quite sabotaging if you think about it.

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BOO Tyra"
There was an interview in the Chicago Sun-Times w/Heather (apparently she's attending school here) and she said she and Bianca actually got along fine, bonded even, and of course it was the editing to make Heather look like the victim and Bianca like the villian. Nevertheless, Heather was given special treatment due to her disability, there's no ifs, ands or buts about it. This is a competition, not a public service announcement. And guess what, just because Heather was viewers fav, I'm sure Chantal is Chantal's fav, Bianca is Bianca's fav, and so on and so on. I never understood why viewers expect the other competitors to "help" the one the viewer likes. It doesn't make sense. Personally, I have a very hard time working with people with developmental delays. I get frustrated very easily and I'm 40. These girls are barely in their 20's so if they are frustrated by Heather, I totally get it. Some people feel that way about old people, fat people, blind people, children, etc. To each it's own. I think Heather should have been eliminated. She failed miserably at this and the Covergirl comp. And families with children with similar conditions can still look at her as an inspiration because she managed to compete and got pretty far even with her disability.

12-02-07, 06:32 PM (EST)
14. "RE: BOO Tyra"
You are sooooo right. Everyone thinks Heather should slide past everything continue to get tons of favoritism during the challenges and throughout the main competition itself because of her "disability." She is supposed to win the entire competition because because of her disability. The reason why the viewers feel everyone is supposed to help her is because of her Aspergers.
She has had enough help from the judges, even the judges during the challenge.

The viewers sure do think this is a public service announcement.
The only reason she was voted viewers favorite was because she has Aspergers. The viewers forget this is a competition.

You are very right.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-03-07, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BOO Tyra"
Who cares about her Aspergers? Heather is unbelievably fine, one of the three best they've ever had on this show.

The help she got was negligible. Feeding the lines? They've edited the pieces together multiple times in the past, and they fixed Joanie's teeth, for goodness sake. And they didn;t eliminate what's her name, the bible chick from seaon 1, when she refused to pose nude.

Naw, Tyra wants Saliesha to win this season (ugh!) and they had to get rid of Heather when it was justifiable (the go sees). Tyra was especially obvious this week, and it is a bummer.

12-04-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
16. "RE: BOO Tyra"
They made a big fuss over her commercial. Nicole (Cycle 5) did a horrible job in the commercial, she didn't even try to finish and she made excuses and she still won!

mad mom 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-04-07, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mad%20mom Click to send private message to mad%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: BOO Tyra"
It was a set up!!! Do people realize that personality in the presence of Asperger's is one of the same? Heather isn't awkward or creepy-her Asperger's makes her that appear that way. She's learned to deal with overwhelming stress in her life and that is why she wasn't reacting to being late or lost. I'm not a public service representative but there are a lot of accomidations made for models who don't have the best features- wigs, make-up, implants. What's wrong with assisting her when she needs it? The same thing that's wrong with our country- too much competition and self rightousness and not enough understanding and education. The model that was scolded for being rude won over the one that was awkward- was this show really about personality- I say no! It was a set up!

12-04-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: BOO Tyra"
The problem is IMO what assistance is fair for everyone, not just giving the one person with a difficulty an unfair advantage? They all had a driver to take them to the right areas. I'm not sure they've done that in past seasons. It might be what you need in a given country, but it might hve been to give Heather a fair chance.

She did bad in two challenges they always do every year to see which girls can do what they need to do to fufill the contract they win.

Sometimes other things get people though those but they are the downfall of a lot of the girls on other season of the show, not just Heather.

I don't think she should be handed the win just because she has a disability.

I agree there can be too much competition in real life, but if you go on the Amazing Race with an artificial leg or on Survivor when you are deaf I don't think you should be given more than everyone else just to ensure you will win. We should try to be more fair overall, but if you choose to compete you have to be able to do wht the competition requires. No one forced Heather on that show against her will. It isn't lke this is the one and only way she could be a model. I do think any time on the show will make it easier for her to get modeling work than if she hadn't participated.

I think she is very brave for trying. I'm glad it raised awareness of the difficulty people like her face. I don't think the person with the most to overcome should always win every competition because they have a hardship other people do not.

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: BOO Tyra"
Thank God they did not let Heather win simply because she has a disability. Personally, I feel there is not enough competition in this country. I'm not talking about mind-candy reality shows, I'm talking real life. Children are given everything and if they are not the best, it's ok, lets give everyone a trophy or ribbon. "It doesn't matter if you came in 1st or 31st, you're all winners!!" No they're not. There's 1 winner and 30 losers!! Geez, this country is dumbing down and being "sissy-fied" all over the place. Models don't need to be Rhode Scholars and I have a suspicion that many are not, but to win this competition, you still must deliver those lines in those stale Covergirl commercials.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: BOO Heather"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-07 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

> Way to set up the
>Handicap girl. No, any Model
>can hire someone to get
>her to shoots on time.
>You just wanted her out.
>Heather took the best pictures

Heather must have seen past seasons of America's Next Top Model, and each season included models having to travel to go sees at several different locations and return on time. Heather only managed to get to one location and she returned very late. If Heather knew that she was not capable of doing this, she should not have wasted her time here.

12-11-07, 12:25 PM (EST)
22. "RE: BOO Heather"
>Heather must have seen past seasons
>of America's Next Top Model,
>and each season included models
>having to travel to go
>sees at several different locations
>and return on time. Heather
>only managed to get to
>one location and she returned
>very late. If Heather knew
>that she was not capable
>of doing this, she should
>not have wasted her time
>here.

I disagree. If the go-sees took place in the US, then she could probably make it to them. The problem was that there was so much traffic and Heather couldn't read Chinese so she got lost.

12-11-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
23. "RE: BOO Heather"
I believe the go-see challange is always AFTER they go abroad. It is one you want to do with a smaller group near the end.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: BOO Heather"
the go-sees are made to be challenging on purpose!! and yes its always after they go abroad. this is the first time i think they actually provided them with cabs

Marcy 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-08, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Marcy Click to send private message to Marcy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: BOO Tyra"
You know everything that is being said is true my favorite was Heather she truley was the one....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •