The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-07, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
I think it is well past California time by now, and not a single post about it? Freaky.

I am so very pleased with the outcome of this show. Jenah took amazing pictures, but in person was not so great.

Poor Chantal. Her walk sucked in the final show. And when the stilt walker fell on her fabric? That was not her fault,it was breezy and the stilt walker stepped on it. It sucks, but what could she have done differently? Had 6 less yards flowing out behind her maybe. Chantal is a beautiful girl, a great personality and should do well at modeling, she just needs experience.

Saleisha is wonderful. In all areas. Yes she over thought her commercial and freaked out a bit, but pulled it together. I think she will be a great Top Model.

So....what I am dying to know was....WTF was up with that fashion show? Cheesiest Top Model thing EVER! Did they have a huge fashion show with 500 extras for NO ONE but the show? There was no audience that I could see, and usually the show one. Having the judges walk down the runway, reverse to the dias was weird. And the Tyra 'I am a diva and yes it is all about me' walk was so rediculous I laughed out loud. I understand China is a communist country desperate to whore themselves out before the olympic next year, but I did not know they were THIS desperate.

So what do you all think? We can't complain about Tyra discriminating about black models this time, we can't scream about how unfair it was. Hmmmmm. WHat to scream about. Mr Jay's fro?

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It is well past the finale...an... qwertypie 12-13-07 1
   RE: It is well past the finale...an... Peyton414 12-13-07 2
   RE: It is well past the finale...an... cherluvr4life 12-13-07 3
 RE: It is well past the finale...an... trigirl 12-13-07 4
 RE: It is well past the finale...an... SilverStar 12-13-07 5
   RE: It is well past the finale...an... amanda11694 12-13-07 6
 RE: It is well past the finale...an... ginger 12-13-07 7
   RE: It is well past the finale...an... pinksparkleguitar 12-13-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-07, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
Yep, the fashion show with Tyra as the Sumpreme Empress that Ever Was and Will Be surprised even cynical me with its self-indulgance.

Every time I saw Saleisha, I could not get the "Too, too tootie, don't cry, Too, too tootie good-bye" song out of my head that Tootie from Facts of Life sang when she was writing lines on the blackboard.

One thing I liked better about Canada's Next Top Model was that I thought all of the makeovers improved the models' looks. ANTM is hit and miss IMHO.

And I've noticed China is being featured on alot of reality tv shows. HMMMMM, I wonder why?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
i think its cause of the olympics but thats just me

personally im very disappointed with this finale. it seemed like everything was leading up to saleisha winning. i was personally rooting for jenah because she was THE BEST MODEL. i dont think it should be a requirement to vomit sunshine and rainbows to be a covergirl. i really felt for her when she told about how she raised her sisters and chantal said she wouldnt want her sister looking up to her. that must have really cut deep.

cherluvr4life 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-13-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cherluvr4life Click to send private message to cherluvr4life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
Tyra's eyebrows screamed David Bowie in the Labrynth.
the whole thing was such a scam! i will never watch this show again. Tyra's PR people better be out doing some serious damage control or her credibility is out the window

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-13-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
How stressful is it doing a fashion show for the same four people you have been judged by all along? Lamest.fashion.show.ever!

bouncey by Ice

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
I realized last night that I didn't give a hoot about who won this year. I didn't LOVE any of the girls, they were all just kind of 'meh' to me. At least I wasn't disappointed in the outcome though, since I couldn't care less.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
I booed at the TV like a moron when Saleisha won. She is rather vanilla to me. The show got blah once Heather left so I didn't really care who won, just not Saleisha.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
HATED the outcome.

HATED this season.

The Tutti Cycle may be one of my favorite reality trashwallow's Jump The Shark moment.

*sighs*

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-07, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It is well past the finale...and no posts?? What's up?"
*Sits next to Ginger*

I thought Saleisha took ridiculous pictures. And her haircut? Was a personal insult to hair styles everywhere. I mean really!! What an awful thing for her to have to deal with the whole cycle! It was %100 NOT high fashion. I hope she at least gets to do something different with it now that's it's over.

I think it should've come down to Jenah and Heather, because they both took amazingly beautiful pictures.

The fashion show was really odd...it was for nobody! How is that exciting or even a challenge? ANTM is stretchin' it these days, I think.

surfkitten siggie shop

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •