The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/7 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-08-07, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/7 episode"
I think its safe to classify Bianca as this season's biggest cutthroat *****. Sure, if i was heather i wouldn't want people to treat me differently. But then again, who wouldn't stand up for someone who was being put down right in front of my eyes. If you notice Bianca always seems in an argument with somebody who is somewhat ahead of the pack.

Lisa: go home. give up.
Saleisha: You're borderline plussize
Heather: You don't work as hard as everybody else.

My god. What a nasty girl.

On another note, I think that Jenah might be the winner...She really stands out for me. I could be completely off but i think theres a good chance she's at least in the final 5.

I really do feel for sarah. I do not believe she was ever trully "plussize". look at the past plussize models: Toccara, Diane, Whitney... I think the pressure of being plussize and her surroundings (lots of pretty skinny girls) led to whatever "weight loss" the judges noticed. Maybe on a subconscious level she cut back or exercised more...:/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/7 episode amanda11694 11-08-07 1
   RE: 11/7 episode topmodelchick 11-08-07 2
 RE: 11/7 episode AprilNY 11-08-07 3
   Plus sized Models Tiggertramp 11-12-07 6
       I really hope moonbaby 11-13-07 7
           RE: I really hope amanda11694 11-13-07 8
 RE: 11/7 episode realitytvfan07 11-09-07 4
   RE: 11/7 episode amanda11694 11-10-07 5
 RE: 11/7 episode ZnittyK 11-18-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-08-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/7 episode"
Bianca's just jealous that her pictures aren't as good as Lisa's, Saleisha's, and Heather's. Heather does work hard, it doesn't just take a strong face to make a good picture, you have to angle your body right too.

I'm still debating on whether Heather or Jenah will win, I'll be happy if Jenah wins but I'll be happier if Heather wins.

I was actually sad when Sarah was eliminated she could model well for a "plus sized model" or "real sized model?"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

topmodelchick 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-08-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/7 episode"
Bianca's showing the B-side again, after so nearly being redeemed...

I am not really sure about a winner yet, but if I had to guess I would pick Heather....

None of these girls really has a personality, I don't really see any of them winning...

I think Tyra and Co are so ridiculous, how they ever called Sarah plus size is beyond me, Why doesn't Tyra start promoting the regular sized models, Tyra right now is about a good size 8 or 10, and some people would probably still call her to model for them. Why doesn't she try that angle, instead of calling it plus size??

I think that was kind of a lame excuse they gave for getting rid of her, it's not like she was the best, but whats up with all the you've lost weight stuff??? LAME

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-07, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/7 episode"
It's obvious that Biancab*tch is just threatened by Heather. I wouldnt want Heather to win on the account that she has a disability, but rather she EARNED it...and it looks like so far she is blowing EVERYONE out of the water.

Sara? Plus sized? God, I wish I was as plus sized as she is!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-12-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Plus sized Models"
Are REALLY only size 12; 14; 16. There are some that are bigger, but the average plus size is really the normal size of a woman. If Sara started the competition at a size 12 or 14 and is now a size 10, she is considered too fat for mainstream modeling and too thin for plus size.

True, but sad. And yes she did lose weight during her stay. She is beautiful! And look at Tocara, she had to lose weight to be a better plus size model. And really, she just needed to work out to get into a fit plus sized shape.

I am plus sized, and not afraid!

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I really hope"
Sara does not give up. She's very pretty, and this too heavy to be a skinny model, too thin to be plus size was a bit of BS. I really felt for her when she was crying after being eliminated. Some of those other contestants simply don't compare. If I'm flipping the pages of a magazine chock full of ads show me someone stunning so I'll look twice at your product. If I want to see the undead I'll watch a horror movie.

11-13-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I really hope"
Her and Mila were about the same size and the judges never complained about Mila's weight. I personally thought Sarah had a better body than Mila.

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-07, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/7 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-07 AT 01:36 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-09-07 AT 01:34 AM (EST)

Your are soooo right about Bianca. I almost started liking her but after this week's episode she is back on my hate list.

She is flat out jealous of Heather. Heather is a great model and like Tyra said she is coachable. Whenever they ask her to do something she does it without back talk and attitude and her pictures are amazing. She hasn't taken a bad one yet.

I think she does deserve the Model of the Week award considering all the crap she has to put up with and still turn out a fabulous picture.

Some of the healthy and able girls in this season and past seasons couldn't stand the pressure and just quit or gave up on themselves. Heather keeps doing her thing and doing it well.

I am a fan and I hope she wins. If she wins she will have earned it because she is great model not because she is disabled. Heck you don't notice her disability at all. She seems just like all the other girls to me.

I can't wait to see the look on Bianca's face when/if Heather wins. It will be priceless.

11-10-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 11/7 episode"
I've forgotten that Heather has Asperger's, even from the beginning I ignored her disability.
What bugs me is how people say she doesn't belong in the competition and how the other girls baby her because of disability.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-07, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 11/7 episode"
Look, they have to find some way to eliminate the plus-size girl every time they had one. I honestly have to admit. I was trying to find out who the plus-size girl was for weeks, until they actually started to talk to her about her weight. I couldn't tell who the plus-size girl was lol.

Sarah was beautiful as heck once they gave her the makeover. Maybe she started to lose unplanned weight. I know plus-size models have to workout but at the same time, she probably was losing more weight than she planned or just doing some toning. No more double chin, you know what I mean.

I actually think Heather is going to win, but something is telling me that Heather is just getting all the praise so she may not win after all. On the other hand, this show is becoming predictable.

Toccara lost weight to fully become a Plus-Size model. Then went haywire posing for King and Blackmen and now she is just a T.V. personality. She ruined her career as a model.

I still don't believe Bianca is jealous of Heather. Heather is perfect to everyone. Shes getting special treatment. The directions Tyra gave her about doing videos, then Heather looking sloppy doing it and Tyra still praising her. Give me a break!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •