The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Top Model's judges......................... "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldy11 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldy11 Click to send private message to goldy11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Top Model's judges......................... "
Ok, we have WOMEN who are judged on looks, style, posture, attitude, grace, and many other aspects that are supposed to combine to create an acceptable model.....WHY on earth is a man, sometimes with hair jutting out in ridiculous angles who trys TOO hard to act like a women, failing miserably, allowed to judge them? I am not Homophobic, so please let's not go in that direction.But in all honesty, how can anyone really expect ANY homosexual to judge a beautiful women properly? I have too manytimes seen the very best be slammed terribly in this manner and THAT is prejudice-universily ignored-and it really has gotten out of hand.Let us be honest:why not let homosexuals judge homosexuals, that is an area that they are expert in. There are lot's of contests that are open for them.Again, I am not against gays. But it seems as if certain female quality's are being destroyed because of this.I see too many anorexic, odd shaped monsters being voted IN, not OUT!How can a gay man possibly appreciate true beautyin a woman when they are over envious of REAL WOMEN?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Top Model's judges.......... Q 08-16-07 1
   RE: Next Top Model's judges.......... goldy11 08-18-07 2
   RE: Next Top Model's judges.......... ettuT 11-01-07 4
 RE: Next Top Model's judges.......... ettuT 11-01-07 3
 RE: Next Top Model's judges.......... SourBelly 11-02-07 5
   RE: Next Top Model's judges.......... ettuT 11-04-07 6
       RE: Next Top Model's judges.......... lynkfri13 11-07-07 7
           RE: Next Top Model's judges.......... ettuT 11-08-07 8
 RE: Next Top Model's judges.......... ZnittyK 11-08-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-16-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Top Model's judges......................... "
I think you are mixing up Ms. J's personal style and 'club kid' personna with his knowledge of modelling and photography. I do not think him being gay has any effect on his ability/knowledge of modelling, etc. Ms. J knows how models should present themselves, and has an eye for couture/fashion. He knows what sells, because he and people like him, tell us what sells.

I would say that the majority of men in the fashion industry are gay, and most of them dress women.

And besides the fact, Ms. J's choices are rarely agreed on by the whole panel. His picks to go are usually not the one who actually goes on any given week, unless of course, he agrees with Tyra, who will do what she wants anyway.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldy11 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-07, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldy11 Click to send private message to goldy11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Top Model's judges......................... "
Very well explained, makes perfect sense. Thank you for pointing these things out to me. -Goldy11-

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-07, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Top Model's judges......................... "
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-07 AT 04:15 AM (EST)

Drag Queens know sh*t about fashion, do you think he was even in an actual show? a black guy from the bronx who was most likely into the voguing thing of the late 80's - early 90's. Tyra's modeling career pretty much ended in the mid 90's, aside from Victoria Secret, which is probably where he coached models, no designer would use a drag queens as a coach, unless walking like a whore is the desired effect?

11-01-07, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Top Model's judges......................... "
You might not be aware not but think of any major designer from tom ford to valentino and the list is mile long, male and gay. The thing with Ms J. is that is HE is a nobody, he was voguer from the bronx, like all drag queens, his style of walk is street walker ghetto. He makes good tv but that's all

SourBelly 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-07, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SourBelly Click to send private message to SourBelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Top Model's judges......................... "
This may enlighten a tad (from wikipedia):

J. Alexander, credited as Miss J is an American entertainer and former model who teaches runway models how to walk gracefully. Also known as "Miss J. Alexander" and "Queen of the Catwalk," he has been a judge on America's Next Top Model since Cycle 5, and a runway coach on the show since the first cycle.<1>

Alexander enjoys manicures, pedicures, massages and hot tubs. He doesn't believe that plus-sized models have a fair advantage on America's Next Top Model, and has suggested that they receive their own show.

Alexander has been friends with supermodel and ANTM host Tyra Banks and her mother since she was 16 years old. He met her backstage at a runway show, and started to give her backstage lessons. The two kept in touch over the years, and became friends.

Alexander started out in life wanting to be an accountant, but decided that it was "too confining" and turned to the fashion world instead. His popularity in the fashion world can be attributed to his flamboyance and passion.

His favorite part of the business is traveling the world for charity events and modeling competitions. He is a preferred contact and 'go to' expert for well known designers, such as Bill Blass, Valentino, Chanel, and Nina Ricci. Alexander has been casting and coaching runway models since 1991, including Naomi Campbell and Kimora Lee Simmons.

Alexander's career took off when he met the then-president of Elite Model Management, Monique Pillard while he was in drag. She was so impressed with his look that she sent him to Tokyo to model, where he walked the runway for top designer Jean Paul Gaultier.

11-04-07, 01:34 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Next Top Model's judges......................... "
Well if wikipedia says it, it must be true.
Runway coach is a made up profession. Most girls don't need more than 30 minutes of training. And seeing that under his tutelage, there is not a single successful antm models.

I Googled "runaway coach" and there is a good interview by him. He meet Tyra in Paris when she was sixteen, He mentions Gaultier using him on a runway show, I suspect that he and Gaultier met at Bois de Boulogne, and cheapass JeanPaul was paying him back for "services rendered", he also mentions that he lived in Japan, ah, huh. What was this queen doing in these places? There are not a lot of employment opportunities for drag queens, unless you can belt show tunes, your probably hustling, I don’t think MissJ can sing, but he is a fantastic walker!;)

Also the models that come up as having used him as a coach, besides Tyra are Naomi Campbell and Kimora Lee Simmons. Black girls, which says they were probably friends, and he was a good networker and opinionated. Fashion is very white and gay, so these black girls are lonely.

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-07-07, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Next Top Model's judges......................... "
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-07 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

>Also the models that come up
>as having used him as
>a coach, besides Tyra are
>Naomi Campbell and Kimora Lee
>Simmons. Black girls, which
>says they were probably friends...

Naturally, because obviously all the black girls in America know each other??

They must have better networking than I do, since, hard as it is to believe, I don't know every single other red-headed Irish American in the country.

11-08-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Next Top Model's judges......................... "
The fact is there are not a lot of blacks modeling and its even worst now with the russian invasion. In a profession where there are very few of you, you will find those that are like you, or life will be very lonely

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-07, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Next Top Model's judges......................... "
Ummm. I am totally lost LOL. what does this have to do with Americas Next Top Model? If you are talking about Ms. Jay, I think that he is who he is. He is a runway trainer and he walks better than every single woman I know, including myself. In addition to that, in my opinion it seems like gay men judge women a lot better than women judge themselves. A lot of gay men have lots of taste.

Now, can you please elaborate when you say that certain female quality's are destroyed because of this? What is "this?" These girls being bone thin has nothing to do with gay men.

Gay men have nothing to do with anorexic women lol.

You are talking a lot of stuff about Ms. Jay and all but I see no connection. Why are they envious of real women?

I actually would like to understand this more.

About the modeling industry not using ethnic models. I would like to see some ethnic model not just the black ones, but I would also like to see some Asian girls, Latinas, Native Americans. There is such a lack of ethnicity in the modeling industry as of now. I absolutely adored Heatherette for using only black girls in their fashion show. Wonderful move. If it were another ethnicity that they decided on using like Latinas, Asians and Native Americans I would be just as proud.

But they were complaining about the lack of color on the runways before. Its just sad.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •