The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1 question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

bianka3 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bianka3 Click to send private message to bianka3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1 question"
ok i have 1 question is it ok to have a tatoo or a belly piercing and i mean still model because im like so confused because i wanna be a model but a want a tatoo and a belly piercing and i wanted to know if its ok or there will be problems PLEASE TRY TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1 question Vixxxen 03-14-07 1
 RE: 1 question Snidget 03-14-07 2
   RE: 1 question LisaPles 03-15-07 3
       RE: 1 question ginger 03-15-07 5
   RE: 1 answer RonReports 03-16-07 7
 1 answer Coconut 03-15-07 4
   RE: 1 answer ginger 03-15-07 6
 RE: 1 question MIL 10-02-07 8
   RE: 1 question RonReports 10-21-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-07, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1 question"
>ok i have 1 question is
>it ok to have a
>tatoo or a belly piercing
>and i mean still model
>because im like so confused
>because i wanna be a
>model but a want a
>tatoo and a belly piercing
>and i wanted to know
>if its ok or there
>will be problems PLEASE TRY
>TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

I think you could do both and get away with it. Don't do 100 tattoos like one of the model hopefuls had because she was turned away for that reason I believe. Also don't do an extremely large tattoo and put it where it's not too visible like on the ankle, back or hip. Why not call a modelling agency and they may give you even better advice?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-07, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 1 question"
In my opinion, the problem with tattoos is they may need to makeup over them, or airbrush them out. So it would have to be small and colored in a way that was very easy to hide. They don't want you proclaiming who you are in their ad or on their catwalk, they want you selling the product.

Even some of the usually hidden spots are exposed in some of the clothes (or for some ads lack of clothes) models wear.

I'd think a belly piercing might be easier to deal with because you can take the belly ring out. Just don't do something that disfigures the belly button. (so don't stretch out the hole so bad it distorts the way the belly button looks).

I agree that calling some agencies in the area to see what they say is a good idea.

You can always get ink after the modeling career is over.

"I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!" Tom Lehrer

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 1 question"
My advice would be like, if you are serious about like, wanting to be a model - don't get a tattoo. Also to work on english and grammar skills and stick with your education in case the modeling thing doesn't work out.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 1 question"
Well phrased, Dahlin.

The bellring can always be removed. The tattoo(s) create extra work for grumpy makeup guys. I think if you really want to model you might take this into consideration.

Also, tattoos and bellyrings are getting kind of old. EVERYONE and their mother (i.e., moi) has a tattoo. Why not be different by being completely unmarked? You might set a trend...

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-07, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 1 answer"
If you are serious about becoming a model, you should forget about piercings and tattoos until the end of your career. Even if someone does not plan to be a model, she should have very few, if any, tattoos or piercings. If you have too many tattoos, you might as well have one more tattoo saying "I'm With Stupid" pointing to whoever you are with.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "1 answer"
I am totally trying to answer this question, and I totally think that what Sniget said was the way to go. Totally.

Did I answer that right? I might be like totally confused.

Arkie butters my popcorn.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 1 answer"

Girls are so mean sometimes.

(Repeating less-than-witty posts for the heck of it since 1999).

MIL 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MIL Click to send private message to MIL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 1 question"
Fashion in attire at its' best - I feel would answer your question. I become so upset with you young women - who go out and destroy your beautiful gift(your bodies) with all those new outrageous marks on the body. I have daughters with all those tatoos - beautiful young women - pissed-off - but it is their bodies and i have no say in what they do - and no one can tell me what to say either. Looking for appeal not distraction!

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 1 question"
I agree with most of the people who answered this question: the fewer tatoos and piercings, the better.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •