The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone else want Bianca gone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

SFM0407 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-03-07, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SFM0407 Click to send private message to SFM0407 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone else want Bianca gone?"
What a mean spirited child this girl is! She first goes off on Lisa, judging her for being an exotic dancer and then implying that Lisa won't win because nobody will put a stripper on the cover of Vogue. (Has she seen some of the celebrities they put on these magazines? The bar isn't that high!) Then she fake apologizes to her for the things she said. She gives Kimberly bad advice and tips to make herself better and then thinks that she did a better job than Saleisha at the runway competition? OMG...I want her GONE! I was so happy that she was on the bottom two and I'm sorry that it was poor Kimberly who had to go. Bianca is a nasty little girl!

It makes me wonder though...do you think that this show is watched by members of the fashion world? I mean, do you think designers watch this show? And if they did...would you book a girl who would likely shove another girl off the runway or down a flight of stairs to further her career? That's the type of girl Bianca is turning out to be. Damn shame too, because during casting I liked her!

Eboni...she's growing on me. I think she's become a whole lot sweeter to the other girls since getting to the house and I think she is really pretty...she just needs to loosen up during photo shoots and judging. I still love Heather though! That girl is stunning!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone else want Bianca go... Peyton414 10-03-07 1
 RE: Does anyone else want Bianca go... lynkfri13 10-03-07 2
 RE: Does anyone else want Bianca go... ZnittyK 10-04-07 3
 RE: Does anyone else want Bianca go... parachutes 10-04-07 4
   RE: Does anyone else want Bianca go... amanda11694 10-13-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-07, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone else want Bianca gone?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-07 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

I would LOVE to see bianca gone. You bring up a really good point about designers watching the show. because all that backstabbing is not very becoming.

I was actually going to bring something like this up tonight. something along the lines of "Bianca vs the world?" simply because it seems like she is always fighting with someone and creating drama. She seems like one of those people who NEEDS conflict. OH and that comment about saleisha being borderline plus size???? COME ON. If she's borderline plussize idk what that makes the rest of America. planets?

I was so sad when Kim went. She seemed like such a sweet girl who was actually looking to get better! Bianca just thinks she is perfect as is. The fact that she thought she was better than Saleisha in the runway competition just proves that she is completely deluded. Someone who wont acknowledge their faults will never improve.

As much as i really dont like her, Victoria's photo was stunning. the judges didn't like it too much but i thought it was beautiful. I don't particularly care for her though because i feel like she thinks she is above everyone else. yuckk

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-07, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anyone else want Bianca gone?"
oh PLEASE .... take her AWAY.

I wish I felt confident that Tyra will eventually see these confessionals. Bianca is so nasty, I think she is worse than previous season b!tches. Most of the past nasties have just been disgustingly conceited, not so awful that they would deliberately give others bad advice.

The worst was when she said the other girls were building Heather up (her confidence) Then Bianca said she would have to bring her down.

I'm worried some of the girls won't see how evil she is until it's too late.

I was glad she was in the bottom two, but it didn't seem to give her a reality check last week, so I don't see her learning from it.

Nasty trifling witch!

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-04-07, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone else want Bianca gone?"
Is this the most immature group of girls in ANTM history or what? I know girls argue all the time on this show, but I mean come on. This is elementary school stuff lol.
Only people who are constantly finding things wrong with other people and putting other people down talking about. "You ain't better than me." "Your legs look fat." "you think you did better than me?" "You didn't do better than me." Is a sign of someone who is very insecure and has an issue with self-acceptance. I think she is in this "competition" that she stresses so much to prove something to other people. She doesn't want to be a top model. I don't care what anyone says lol. I know this is a competition, but she has an extremely negative attitude. She is negative energy at its best.
If you are gonna talk about someone shouldn't you be able to back it up? How are you going to dis people when you are in the bottom three and in the bottom two lol? How are you going to bring people down when you are down there yourself lol? She moved even further down too. She went from bottom three to the bottom two. The only person she brought down was herself. Maybe if she focused more on her photos and herself instead of what everyone else is doing, she would be able to do something that will blow the judges away. Yoanna even said it when she was giving advice to the girls in Cycle 3 don't focus on what the other girls are doing. Focus on yourself and what you can do. Urrggghhh. Shes 18 going on 8.

I don't like Victoria girl either. Why does she always has something to say when Twiggy makes a comment about her? Trying to prove something too? "I'm so smart so I should be able to do this too."

These girls have absolutely no personality but they take great pics. They are very different from what Tyra usually picks which is good. This seems to be the only difference in this show. Oh yea, the increased amount of drama.

Sorry for such the long post. I just had to let it out lol.

parachutes 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-04-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parachutes Click to send private message to parachutes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone else want Bianca gone?"
I absolutely despise her! She's not pretty in the inside, and she's pretty much setting that horrible stereo-type into play .. that models are shallow, backstabbing, etc.

Even if the members of the fashion world did watch this show, I'm not sure if it would make a difference .. if a girl can take beautiful photos and walk her stuff on the runway, it doesn't matter how nasty she might be to her competition.. but if she turns out to be nasty to them (designers, etc) in the world of professional modeling, she'd get kicked out so fast and sent home crying her eyes out.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-07, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone else want Bianca gone?"
Bianca's makeover might change her personality.

but she needs to quit whining and talking ##### about others

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •