The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ANTM Drinking game!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ANTM Drinking game!"
We are in season oops, I mean cycle 9 now, and have watched the show become a parody of itself. Which means it is time to dust off the ANTM Drinking Game!

Many of these are poached from ZnittyK's post http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID65/1133.shtml

You guys are awesome! (Many thanks to ZnittyK, PinkSparkleGuitar, JessicaRN, Snidget and Q)
Originally, this was supposed to be shots, but livers are quite expensive on the black market, so a wee dram will be fine.

Drink up if/when
CONTESTANTS
1. A model cries about getting her hair cut short.
2. The "professional" stylists pulls a Jael and screws up another girl's hair (eg. have to cut it short, weave too tight, etc.)
3. the resident evil model complains she is simply misunderstood.
4a. a model is shown talking on the phone.
4b. the other models are trying to listen at the door
5. a model complains about posing nude
6a. congenital/accidental disabilities are brought up as an excuse for bitchiness and stupidity
6b.Extra shot if they use the word "unfair"

THE JUDGES
7 the judges are inconsistent in their judging (better make this one half of a wee dram, or we will end up in comas)
8 the judges agonize over the choice of who is let go.
9 Ms. J wears some god awful judging outfit that grows in god awfulness from week to week (so as long as the outfits get worse and worse each week, you get a shot)
10. Tyra says the word professional (or variation)
11. Tyra looks more of a drag queen than Miss Jay
12. Tyra demonstrates facial expressions to show her superior modeling ability
13. Twiggy says 'The camera loves you!'.

As always, open to more suggestions.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ANTM Drinking game! Magnolia_Rocker 09-13-07 1
   RE: ANTM Drinking game! Magnolia_Rocker 09-13-07 2
       RE: ANTM Drinking game! tralala 09-18-07 3
 RE: ANTM Drinking game! pinksparkleguitar 09-19-07 4
   RE: ANTM Drinking game! ginger 09-19-07 5
       RE: ANTM Drinking game! qwertypie 09-19-07 6
           RE: ANTM Drinking game! Magnolia_Rocker 09-20-07 7
 RE: ANTM Drinking game! Snidget 09-20-07 8
 RE: ANTM Drinking game! ZnittyK 09-20-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-13-07, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ANTM Drinking game!"
Why Ms. Qwerty you have forgotten the most recognizable word in ANTM history......Fierce! A shot every time you hear it.

A Sharnina Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-13-07, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ANTM Drinking game!"
One more since this topic was discussed on this board last year....

A shot every time you see a model wannabe smoking.

A Sharnina Creation

tralala 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-18-07, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tralala Click to send private message to tralala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ANTM Drinking game!"
How about we all drink every time Tyra completely contradicts her own "advice"? We'd all be drunk in ten minutes.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ANTM Drinking game!"
A shot every time Tyra and Ms. Jay get up and dance during the judges deliberations.

Every time someone accuses Nigel of being attracted to a model, or calls him sexy.

Everytime Tyra says 'All the potential in the world' to one of the last two standing in elimination.

Everytime they tell a model being sick is no excuse to not go to work, and everytime they tell another model who is sick as well that she has to know where her limits are and to not come to work if you're too sick.

That's all I can think of right now....

An EmyDi nickname on a Shar sig

If I had a blog it would be kinda like this...

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ANTM Drinking game!"
Let's see...

- Every time a model talks about how she's Doing It For Her Family. Like the only way to save yourself from prostitution and/or welfare is to win a reality show.

- Every time the judges discuss how much someone has GROWN.

- Every time the thresds in Tyra's weave show.

- Every time you think, Damn, he's kind of a tool, but I'd still fvck Nigel (okay, that might be just me).

Practice your model roll!

Don't know why, but I loff this show, Dahlin. Looking forward to tonight.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ANTM Drinking game!"
Well, I would join you (drinking that is) on the last one.

09-20-07, 08:48 AM (EST)
7. "RE: ANTM Drinking game!"
Same here...I think Nigel's sexah as hell.

A Sharnina Creation

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ANTM Drinking game!"
I need a drink after seeing the spelling of the name:

Spontaniouse

I know it isn't her fault, but *shudder*.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-07, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ANTM Drinking game!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-07 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

OMG this is too funny. I don't have any suggestions. This is just real funny. We would all be passed out with all of these suggestions lol.

What was wrong with me last night I couldn't think of anything. I have one now. How many times Tyra makes an azz out of these girls? You know how they make them do stupid embarrassing things during judging at times or those stupid little contest during the show or even at casting.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •