The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-07 AT 11:04 PM (EST)

I can't believe what raging jealous bwitches Renee, Jaslene and Dionne were to Natasha. Well come to think of it Renee is adept at being a bwitch but not Jaslene and Dionne. Just because Natasha hasn't spoken about her family they believe she's deceitful??? Not to mention that they are deceitful behind Natasha's back. I give kudos to Natasha for being such a class act and I now hope she wins just to ##### the nimrods off.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode... Sagebrush Dan 05-10-07 1
   RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode... qwertypie 05-10-07 2
       RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode... Snidget 05-10-07 5
 RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode... pinksparkleguitar 05-10-07 3
   RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode... RonReports 05-10-07 8
 RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode... lindamaher 05-10-07 4
   RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode... ginger 05-10-07 6
       a differing view toddE 05-10-07 9
 RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode... RonReports 05-10-07 7
   RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode... amanda11694 05-11-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-07, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
What was that about anyway? I missed the first half of the show, and wondered if there was something going on.

I may not be a Tribe, but I play one in the movies.

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
—Mark Twain

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
I kind of half watched it so I may be wrong here, but the three of them went out night clubbing, Natasha stayed home sick. The three decided they were going to do whatever they could to get rid of Natasha. I really didn't catch any of the dialogue tho'
Can anyone else help out?

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
I also kinda half watched it, but I thought there was a conversation where they decided they needed to get Natasha out.

I don't have the exact dialog. My guess is more that they all think she is a contender to win. Much like you vote out the person you think could make an immunity run at individual immunity before they get a chance to run the board.

I thought early in the season there was some talk about her being a "mail-order" bride. So that may be some of the why they think her relationship isn't "real".

They were awfully blatant about it.

Tribe sprung my spring!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-07, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
I one hundred percent agree that this was a case of girls ganging up on each other, in this case because they think Natasha is a shoe in to win. I cannot believe that they had the audacity to call into question the facth that she is married and has a kid just because she doesn't go on a nd on about them. #1: We did just hear Natasha's husband on the phone. One the SPEAKERphone. Who did they think that was?? Her brother?? #2: she does not speak english, ladies. She's not going to sit and have conversations upon conversations with you about her life. There is a language barrier! There is a culture barrier!! Quit expecting things she can't give!

I saw absolutely no viable reason that they ganged up on her other that she was the one who didn't go out. So in typical
b!tchy fashion, they decide to oust her. It just made me sick to see girls doing exactly what we are stereotyped for doing, back-stabbing, ganging up on each other, and judging others. Please! Grow up!

Bu that's not what really gets me. Where the @#$@ was Tyra and all her 'womem empowerment' and 'sisterly love' during this panel? All the girls gang up on Natasha, and she doesn't call them out on it? And she actually uses it as one of the reasons that Natasha could be in the bottom two? Please! Just throw her to the wolves already, Tyra. Make up your mind. Would you like to stop stereotyping or would you like to enforce them, becaue you can't have it both ways. I was already pretty over you to begin with, but you, Tyra banks, can't keep trying to heal all our cultural problems on one show, and start them on another.

/end rant.

Tribe rocked me!

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
>But that's not what really gets
>me. Where the @#$@
>was Tyra and all her
>'womem empowerment' and 'sisterly love'
>during this panel? All
>the girls gang up on
>Natasha, and she doesn't call
>them out on it?

Good point. Tyra was right to say that it is important to be able to evaluate your competition, but in her next breath she turned this into a popularity (or unpopularity) contest. Tyra should have asked each model to identify the best thing and the worst thing about the three other competitors. This would have revealed how honest or how mean each competitor is.

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-10-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
I could not believe that the other girls started questioning Natasha's family authenticity! My goodness, leave the girl alone! I think a lot of it is jealousy and that fact that since Natasha is culturally different and especially confident that they outcast her because they are threatened.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
It was all good to me, because it makes Natasha actually winning a little more likely (although I still say Jaslene takes it) if Nada is presented as the downtrodden, picked upon girl who Rises Above All That.

Natasha's great. She is wonderfully honest ("I would say the name of the girl who was the most competition, too"). She didn't even come off as conceited when she talked about her European features; actually, she sounded like someone who is watching the industry.

Interesting the way the other girls all made fun of her for being lovey-dovey on the phone w/her husband, yet they insist on this "mail order bride" namecalling crap.

I noticed a lot of shots of Jaslene looking uncomfortable during the judge rebuttal, while Dione and Renee looked more classically Wicked Stepsistahrish, as the judges called them out for being catty. Perhaps this editing was a feeble attempt to make Jaslene look less culpable in what was a really clumsy boot attempt.

Anyway, it's been a pretty good season. Any of the final three will give the other finalists a run for their money. And if we get lucky - a Nada/Jaslene final 2 - we might see a really hot finale/final walkoff.

Now I'm thinking Zoolander. HHHHHHaaaaaaaaanseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll...

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-10-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "a differing view"
The judges questions are so rigged. It was no coincidence that they asked them who has the least potential, it was a total setup. Natasha was the only one who knew how to spin the questions, so she gets credit for that.

I actually think Natasha is fake. Being fake isn't all bad, she totally answered her questions in a nice way that reflected well on her. But her answers also showed how super fake she is. Also not pretty in person and short. And her photos vary widely in quality.

However, in the elimination group photo at the end of the show, she looks the best.

I can't see Renee winning, so if Natasha makes it past next week, she may very well win.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-09-07
>AT 11:04 PM (EST)

>
>I can't believe what raging jealous
>bwitches Renee, Jaslene and Dionne
>were to Natasha. Well
>come to think of it
>Renee is adept at being
>a bwitch but not Jaslene
>and Dionne. Just because
>Natasha hasn't spoken about her
>family they believe she's deceitful???
>Not to mention that they
>are deceitful behind Natasha's back.
> I give kudos to
>Natasha for being such a
>class act and I now
>hope she wins just to
>##### the nimrods off.

I agree with you, but Natasha was always my favorite because of her personality in addition to her good looks.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-07, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jealousy Reigns Supreme Episode May 9"
They're just jealous! They are jealous because Natasha is getting all this attention and is being called first and second a lot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •