The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"next episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"next episode"
Who do y'all think will be the next to go?
I have a feeling that it might be Jaslene, or maybe Dionne. I think Dionne will go after Jaslene...maybe.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 re-crap udg 04-23-07 1
 RE: next episode Q 04-23-07 2
   RE: next episode nazpink 04-23-07 3
       RE: next episode amanda11694 04-23-07 4
           RE: next episode Vixxxen 04-24-07 5
               RE: next episode amanda11694 04-24-07 6
       RE: next episode tamarama 04-25-07 11
 RE: next episode misschina1 04-24-07 7
   RE: next episode amanda11694 04-25-07 8
       RE: next episode ginger 05-01-07 19
           RE: next episode udg 05-02-07 20
               RE: next episode ginger 05-02-07 21
 RE: next episode pinksparkleguitar 04-25-07 9
   RE: next episode Magnolia_Rocker 04-25-07 10
       RE: next episode pinksparkleguitar 04-25-07 13
   RE: next episode amanda11694 04-25-07 12
 RE: next episode glamourpuss 04-26-07 14
   RE: next episode mistyrose52 04-27-07 15
       RE: next episode amanda11694 04-27-07 16
           RE: next episode Q 04-27-07 17
               RE: next episode amanda11694 04-28-07 18
                   RE: next episode goldie1000 05-02-07 22
                       RE: next episode lindamaher 05-03-07 23
                           RE: next episode amanda11694 05-04-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "re-crap"
Looks like the next episode is a recrap.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: next episode"
Re-Crap aside, I agree with you. I think that Jaslene and Dionne are both on the way out. Unless they pull it off in a big way this week, which would mean that Brittany is gone. But my thoughts about Ms. Jay and Brittany means I think she will stay a little longer. I actually think Dionne may go before Jaslene.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-07, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: next episode"
I wouldn't doubt it if Dionne left either. A couple of the last episodes seemed to put a lot of focus on her improving, but in the last episode her appearance was back to pretty much non-existant. She also looked exactly like she did in the beginning of the competition during panel. I think she's very pretty but she's not consistant with "model" behavior.

04-23-07, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: next episode"
If Dionne were to be eliminated, then they might eliminate because she does not look or act like a model in person. She takes good pictures though.

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: next episode"
Jaslene is going next. I think the judges see her officially as a drag queen and it hasn't changed.

04-24-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: next episode"
Next week there is going to be a photoshoot. Jaslene has not nailed the photoshoots lately so she might get the boot.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-07, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: next episode"
>>in the last episode her appearance was back to pretty much non-existant.<<

It's not uncommon for a model to take a dip when they film the commercials -- but it won't fortell their boot as acurately as a bad photo shoot will. Caridee had a HORRIBLE commercial shoot, and she went on to win.

So Dionne & Brittney's bad commercials don't raise my eyebrows as much as Jaslene's increasingly poor photo shoots.

The "girl who starts out great but fades as the others improve" is also a standard type.

misschina1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-07, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misschina1 Click to send private message to misschina1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: next episode"
My vote is Brittany! I mean, she's been doing VERY well especially with her pictures, but I think the last episode may have messed her up! I may be a little bitter because I was a Felicia fan, so at this point I don't care who wins!

04-25-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
8. "RE: next episode"
Speaking of Felicia, she got eliminated for one bad take. Before that, she was doing very well. Maybe the next girl eliminated will have been doing well in the competition, but has one bad take.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-07, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: next episode"
I could see it being Brit. Her editing was much less positive in the recrap.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-02-07, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: next episode"
There's a preview up on CW.com now, and that points to her, too. Which could be misdirection...?

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: next episode"
Could be, but if I was betting a buck on tonite, my money's on Brit.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: next episode"
I think Dionne before Jasleen. It'll come down to those two, and Tyra will say something ridiculous like 'Who should the judges send home? The girl who takes okay pictures, but doesn't represent well in person, or the girl who started out strong in the compettion and now is wasting away?.....Jasleen, you are still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model.'

An EmyDi nickname on a Shar sig

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-25-07, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: next episode"
LOL PinkyT! I totally read that hearing Tyra's voice in my head.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: next episode"
Thanks, I work on my 'Tyra' every night in the mirror before I go to bed. ;)

An EmyDi nickname on a Shar sig

04-25-07, 07:41 PM (EST)
12. "RE: next episode"
Jaslene is like Nnenna. Both started off strong, but then got weaker and weaker. If it is between Jaslene and Dionne, they will probably tell Jaslene that she is not improving and she must leave!

glamourpuss 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-07, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail glamourpuss Click to send private message to glamourpuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: next episode"
I really hope it's Jaslene. Can you see her doing a commercial? "I don't not use Cover Girl". She needs to leave. Thank goodness Jael finally got booted. She was simply awful!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: next episode"
SO agree, glamorpuss!! Jael made me want to run outside and scream! And Jazleen is not too far from that, either.

I just don't see Jazleen going much further in this competition. The thing about Dionne is that so many other guest judges and the guy who is Tyra's 'right hand man' really liked her, so I think she'll stay a while, and may even win. I hope they wash her filthy mouth out first! YUCK!

Every other word that comes out of that mouth is "F" this or that-right in front of her beautiful little girl, too! SO unprofessional!! But I have to remind myself they are all just kids themselves....

I don't see Brittany going any time soon. Twiggy likes her, but I don't think Twiggy's votes count for much-at least they haven't in the past. But I think Tyra feels she owes her something for the ugly hair mess, and she DOES take good pix!

Natasha is my guess for the winner-but she'll need to work on that accent. She'll be ok, though. She still talks better right now than whats-her-name from season before last (Dani??) does even now! HA!

04-27-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
16. "RE: next episode"
Dani got criticized a lot about her speech. Tyra has not criticized Natasha at all about her accent. Hmmm

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-27-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: next episode"
Dani sounded like a back water hillbilly, IMO and had to work on her speach skills because she sounded to country for Tyra and the BIG CITY world of modelling (whatever). Natasha has an accent, but it is a Russian/Foreign accent which most people associate with being worldly and sophisticated (again, whatever), so I think these two accents effect the judges in different ways.

But as Dani won anyway, I do not think Natasha needs to worry to much about her sexy sounding accent. But then again, what do I know.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

04-28-07, 08:34 PM (EST)
18. "RE: next episode"
I suppose the judges feel that she can deliver a commercial well (and she can). She also speaks quite well for someone with an accent.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: next episode"

I really hope it is Brittany going home, I am sick of all her
excuses.

It's all in good fun

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-07, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: next episode"
bye bye brit!!! Blame it on the taxi driver that you didn't say still to. hmmm...

05-04-07, 10:01 PM (EST)
24. "RE: next episode"
Wow! I really didn't think that she was going to throw that much of a temper tantrum about the taxi driver. I didn't think that she would be going home though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •