The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"4/4 Ep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-07, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"4/4 Ep"
I didn't see a preview for next week at the end of this episode. What does that mean? I was hoping to catch a glimpse of their solution for Brit's little problem.

Tyra's weird eyes when she was talking about death were CREEPY. Seriously.

I don't buy Renee's "I'm mean because people hurt me." WTF ever. Be polite. When *everyone* says you're horrible, you've got a serious problem.

Sarah was obviously going home, but I think being the only plus-sized (WTF? size EIGHT is "plus"???) model left is the only thing that saved Whitlee-or-whatever-she-named-herself. It just seemed like Sarah had more potential.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 4/4 Ep nazpink 04-05-07 1
   RE: 4/4 Ep LisaPles 04-05-07 4
 RE: 4/4 Ep toddE 04-05-07 2
 RE: 4/4 Ep pinksparkleguitar 04-05-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 4/4 Ep"
It's possible that Renee's attitude is a result of being hurt but I had a hard time feeling the sincerity of that claim. Up until that point Renee seemed perfectly fine with admitting to being a biatch and absolutely ok with acting as one. Maybe Renee got smart and decided to just make herself look somewhat "good" before the girls brought her down in front of Tyra, which usually happens to the "b!tch" of the group.

I can definately understand Renee's lack of desire to make friends. She's there for business and opportunity, so unless any of those girls can help her up on the career ladder she has no need for them. I get that but seriously, Renee doesn't have to be running her mouth all the time. It's annoying and immature. And if she is going to run her mouth then she should stop talking about how immature the other girls are. I have yet to see Renee spout forth a stimulating conversation so she really shouldn't talk down about others in that department either.

On the otherhand, if the girls don't like Renee's ways then they shouldn't encourage or be part of it by talking down about others. They are only appearing as hypocrits and whine a$$es, especially when Renee directs her rudeness towards them.

Overall, I wasn't exactly into this episode. I felt it was kind of boring. I didn't care for half of the girl's new names. I didn't get why Jael thought 50 Cent liked her (unless the situation was edited to look worse than it was) and I really didn't get her obsession with wanting to be around him so much when he asked her to go away. What was even the big obsession with the guy, other than the fact that he's a famous rapper? Is 50 Cent going to help them with their modeling careers? Wouldn't it be wise to just walk around and touch base with as many people as possible?

It didn't bother me to see Sarah go. I just don't see her as a model. I don't know why. I guess she was over-posing but to me that's better than under-posing and relying strictly on the prettiness factor, like I feel Whitney does. If Whitney doesn't somehow have a revelation she will go soon because there's some girls that Tyra couldn't get away with sending home before her. Right now I see Jaslene and Natasha as being the top two. One of those two could win and it would seem reasonable to me. Britney is an easy number three. Renee does well in some photos and in others it's just ok....she's a pretty girl and I think that's what's kept her this long because I didn't find her photos all that more interesting then Sarah's. Jael, who at times would drive me nuts, is an ok person but I don't see her as a model. It took me up until a couple of episodes to even remember Dionne's name and until last night I wasn't aware that she did the bad girl photo at the school, so that should say enough.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 4/4 Ep"
>I didn't get why Jael thought 50
>Cent liked her (unless the
>situation was edited to look
>worse than it was) and
>I really didn't get her
>obsession with wanting to be
>around him so much when
>he asked her to go
>away.

Because she is a drunken idiot!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 4/4 Ep"
This was the worst episode of the cycle. Boring, mostly all a waste of time.

The producers were stuck. As mentioned, they can't justify sending home the real contenders: Jazlene, Natasha,Brittany are current front runners. Jael and Renee both have their positives and negatives, but they are the drama queens of the seasons, so it's too early to boot them. Whitney (who really deserved to go home, she NEVER seems to have decent photos)is the only full-size girl left. That leaves Dionne and Sara as the only choices. They've kicked off a whole lot of black girls this cycle, so edge to Dionne.

Most of the time, the eliminations seem justified, but this one was questionable.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-07, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 4/4 Ep"
I thought the photo shoot was pretty dumb. None of the girls ended up looking good in their photos. It was a forgettable episode, and Sarah was completely forgettable to me.

I, too, am wondering what they're going to do about Britt's hair, and why it took them so lon to realize that was a really bad piece.

Flower arrangement by Sharnina!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •