The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Renee"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

emmaleigh 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-08-07, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emmaleigh Click to send private message to emmaleigh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Renee"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-07 AT 02:56 AM (EST)

Call the kettle black a LITTLE bit more alright? Excuses excuses. Please cut Renee soon Tyra! she's one of the two faced high school bitches that I couldn't stand, every competition isn't fair because she doesn't win?? puhlease. And the final straw - she laughs and revels when others don't get positive feedback. And honey, every model gets taken out of their element, a real model can work and sell anything they get thrown. Stop making excuses, I think that you are the one who's secretly insecure, not Jasline. Jael is a breath of fresh air if only every female can be that easy to get along with and laid back. Whitney has a gorgeous face. Natasha is so beautiful but I feel bad for her cuz the cultural differences and ignorances are really hindering her in the competition. Jasline is confidence but not in a way that she's tearing down the rest of the competition *cough cough* Renee, she just knows who she is. Felicia DOES look like Tyra's little sister! I don't think Brittany is that attractive but she does look like a model. Weird eh?? Ah that's all I can think of for now, but those are my opinions so far.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Renee nazpink 03-08-07 1
   I have a question about Renee... mistyrose52 03-08-07 2
       RE: I have a question about Renee..... ginger 03-08-07 3
       RE: I have a question about Renee..... LisaPles 03-08-07 4
           RE: I have a question about Renee..... slw531 03-08-07 5
               RE: I have a question about Renee..... elenaoftheturks 03-09-07 6
                   RE: I have a question about Renee..... tamarama 03-10-07 8
 RE: Renee sammyboy22 03-10-07 7
 RE: Renee MsDeeVeeAns 03-11-07 9
   RE: Renee Vixxxen 03-12-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Renee"
Ugh......if I had but one wish it would be for Renee to get the boot. Clearly this "woman's" attitude is just part of who she is and not because she feels the pressure to do well for her family. Renee is truly her own worse enemy.....if anyone is hindering her in this competition it's herself. If she spent more time focusing on what she can do to be better rather than the so called "injustices" then just maybe she would get the attention she so desperately seeks. If the other girls were smart they would steer clear of this one.

As for Jasline.....she seems to have what it takes....good photos, decent walk, confidence, but if she continues to think that she doesn't need to practice then she will find herself getting the boot. I think sometimes overconfidence can be a downfall. Hopefully, she learned her lesson with the last challenge and doesn't allow someone as pathetic as Renee get to her.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I have a question about Renee..."
Why was the camera cutting to HER all freaking night long??

What is it that SHE was saying that was so important that it precluded anything that any of the other girls had to say? I didn't get that!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I have a question about Renee..."
Every season needs a beeyotch. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Cycle 8's Beeyotch.

Actually, I find her so repugnant that a particular "c" word also springs to mind.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I have a question about Renee..."
I think they are trying to make some kind of drama story with her. I don't like her personality but I almost feel bad for her because you can clearly see that emotionally she is falling apart. I think for that reason they should get rid of her immediately. She will never be able to handle the pressures of modeling.
When she was complaining about being assigned the "class clown" I thought about how Caridee had to put an elephant nose on for one of the first photo shoots last season but she worked with it and rocked the photo. And the judges were impressed.
They are not going to give Renee what she thinks she will be good at because they want to test her reaction when given a challenge. So far her attitude sucks.

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-08-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have a question about Renee..."
I am glad I found this website. Renee is without a doubt the most annoying person in that house. I guess her way of making her feel good about herself is by putting everyone else in the house down. I just can't stand it. I think they constantly have her one camera because she is constantly putting someone down and she just never shuts up about it. I can't wait until Tyra breaks this girl down.

elenaoftheturks 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-07, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elenaoftheturks Click to send private message to elenaoftheturks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I have a question about Renee..."
I mean, I'm going to be really upset if Renee is the "cow" of the bunch. She's not even that much of a b****, because it is never legitimate, just paranoid and whiny. It's a waste of time, and it's aggravating; it's not that sort of "Ooooooh she went there/did it for the competition."

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-10-07, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I have a question about Renee..."
>>She's not even that much of a b****<<

Really? Because so far, I think that she's one of the worst we've seen. Maybe that will change in the coming weeks, but I'll be surprised if it does.

Not as unpredictably psycho as Monique, not as calculating and 'in the bone' evil as cycle 1's Robyn -- but pretty dang awful.

She has a really short fuse, no interest in diplomacy or getting along with people, near-sightedness with regard to her own shortcomings, extreme bitterness over any other model getting so much as a kind word, the self-righteous delusion that her motherhood makes her better than the others...

She's come up with some incredible excuses - Jaslene's H.S. photo was really good because they gave her a 'type' that she's good at? Jaslene is a goth kid? Really? She said that the challenge Jael won wasn't a modelling challenge, she was even ticked that Sarah was the only one that knew who Ricard Avedon was. Shouldn't they ALL know who Richard Avedon was?

Yes, she's insecure.
She's also an adult - a married adult with a child. Past the age of 12, you are not allowed to use "insecurity" as an excuse for being a b!tch.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Renee"
I am sick of watching Renee sit there and analyze everyone else. I would like to see her take a look at herself, then maybe she would realize how insecure she really is. I think she is a total snake. I hope she gets the boot real soon. I just can't stand to watch someone so negative and truly jealous over the other girls. She needs to go home and raise her baby, and perhaps get some help... jmo

-Sam

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Renee"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-07 AT 00:28 AM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 03-08-07
>AT 02:56 AM (EST)

>
>Call the kettle black a LITTLE
>bit more alright? Excuses excuses.
>Please cut Renee soon Tyra!
>she's one of the two
>faced high school bitches that
>I couldn't stand, every competition
>isn't fair because she doesn't
>win?? puhlease. And the final
>straw - she laughs and
>revels when others don't get
>positive feedback. And honey, every
>model gets taken out of
>their element, a real model
>can work and sell anything
>they get thrown. Stop making
>excuses, I think that you
>are the one who's secretly
>insecure, not Jasline. Jael is
>a breath of fresh air
>if only every female can
>be that easy to get
>along with and laid back.
>Whitney has a gorgeous face.
>Natasha is so beautiful but
>I feel bad for her
>cuz the cultural differences and
>ignorances are really hindering her
>in the competition. Jasline is
>confidence but not in a
>way that she's tearing down
>the rest of the competition
>*cough cough* Renee, she just
>knows who she is. Felicia
>DOES look like Tyra's little
>sister! I don't think Brittany
>is that attractive but she
>does look like a model.
>Weird eh?? Ah that's all
>I can think of for
>now, but those are my
>opinions so far.

I SO AGREE I think you are fair...

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Renee"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-07 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-13-07 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

Renee...ugh...what an awful personality. In other words what a biotch! There is no way she will be chosen unless she's brought down to earth and treated the same way she treats everyone else. Why does she keep saying she needs to win this for her son? Shouldn't Renee win this for herself? I'm sure she'll keeping saying that this is for her son but incurring the sympathy card will not guarantee her victory.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •