The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
Well, I always lvoe the makeover episode, but are you really considered naked if you are covered in a colorful candy shell?

Anyway, WTF was with the Brittnee weave? Uck. Almost like they are trying to make her less competition. And she certainly whines whines whines, although one didn't need the Beeyotch to go and lecture her for it. Speaking of which, the Beeyotch looks great with the short hair and she's still a a big pill.

Felt bad for the gal who got booted but a good choice. Felt bad for Jail -- I could've told them to keep the hair short - but holy cow, the Mail Order Bride looks really beautiful in the brown hair...didn't see that coming! If they can just turn her entire mind around she definitely has potential. Plus she's fun TV.

Diane continues to teeter on the brink of total forgetability, I'm afraid. Do you think Whitney was really crying that Diane might leave, or do you think a teeny tiny part of her was thinking, "Woo hoo--I might be the only plus gal left standing!"

Tyra went over the top with the curlers bit but she's having fun and she certainly encapsulated many of our comments season in and season out. On the other hand, I missed seeing someone totally freak out and weep those big model tears until Brit starting mewling.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... amea_gari 03-15-07 1
   RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... ginger 03-15-07 3
       RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... tamarama 03-16-07 14
 RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... Coconut 03-15-07 2
   RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... ginger 03-15-07 5
 RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... pinksparkleguitar 03-15-07 4
   RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... ginger 03-15-07 6
 RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... khirstenmc 03-15-07 7
   RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... tamarama 03-16-07 12
 RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... Vixxxen 03-15-07 8
   RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... nazpink 03-15-07 9
 RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... Vixxxen 03-15-07 10
   RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... amea_gari 03-16-07 11
       RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... tamarama 03-16-07 13
       RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Ep... Vixxxen 03-16-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
I don't believe Brittany was whining. I've never had a weave but I've been in a lot of pain from a lot less on my head.

Who was the woman that Renee was talking to about Brittany, who said "I can't stand the ##### either," in that blase manner? Something in the way she said it disgusted me so much. She had longish blonde hair in a ponytail (after the makeover) and the only one I can think of like that is Diana.

Diana really is a bore and I think she's on her way out.

Also, the girls really were naked. I think the extensive blurring that was used on the chest and nether regions is evidence of that.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-15-07, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
I think it was Diana. Didn't endear me to her (or her to me, whichever) much, either.

Girls are so mean sometimes.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-16-07, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
Definitely Diana -- and it's not the first time she's come off as Renee jr.

Disappointing.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
GINGER!

I am supervising an exam and you nearly blew my cover with that title; I nearly laughed out loud in class. I still am not looking at it because it makes me smirk.

Not that I have anything interesting to add, besides a big ol STFU to Renée. She looks fabulous, but man she is such a pill.

Arkie butters my popcorn.

03-15-07, 05:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
My darling, my Coco --

I sing you a song of caramel and send virtual ((auntie hugs)) to the growing Babynuts.

I think they should dovetail the "Eating Disorder" photoshoot with the candy-themed one next season. Certainly the Beeyotch's picture looked like she was puking up little colored bits.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-07, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-07 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

I really think Diana is gone soon. She can take a picture, but it's the same picture every time. Her face always looks dead. She's very forgettable. Whitney has a little more promise, but she's struggling as well.

Britney's hair color did not match the hair color on her weave, and uit only looks okay if it's up. Renee's hair is hot, but I'm really tired of her. Especially after her telling Brittany she was asting like she was in high school. Hello pot? This is the kettle calling.

The makeover part was less than thrilling, especially since no one was crying big tears.

Also, I don't know if anyone here used to watch Starting Over, but when Jael was being rocked back in forth in Whitney's bosom, did anyone have any Ivanya(how do you spell her name?) flashbacks?

Tribe rocked me!

03-15-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
I was thinking about the chick on Flav R of Luv who invoked Jesus just prior to #####-slapping some fellow castmate. But it also reminded me a little of Danielle, because she sort of became the Mom/Spiritual Guide of her season.

I guess it's all good if it helped.

khirstenmc 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail khirstenmc Click to send private message to khirstenmc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
who got voted off? i tivod it and it cutt off early because the basketball game ended late

03-16-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
Cassandra's gone.

She was really sweet, but I think the judges made the right call. Her pics were not good.

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
I like Brittany's hair. I think it suits her but makes her nose look fatter ha. The beeyotch Renee is going to lose it next week apparently from the previews. Really looking forward to it! ;)

That race to get the makeup done was so lame. Gosh can't remember her name (she got canned) who was standing behind the girls was almost in line and they disqualified her. Really dumb.

I think they are playing up the animosity between Renee and Brittany for some reason.

Yeah Brittany is a crybaby but I'd rather be Brittany than Renee anyday.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
Well it seems that every season stays true to it's nature...at least in the aspect of the girls attitudes. Everytime someone feels a little down or seems to have it together the rest of the cougars come out with their claws. Last week it was Jaslene's turn to be the injured one and now it's Brittneys. Sure the constant crying gets annoying but I don't see how that creates anyone to deem her as fake or a b!tch. In fact had someone sewed a shaggy red carpet to my head I probably would have flooded the room with my own tears. Horrible decision Tyra but then again the hair dude with a great reputation should have seen to it that Brittney was done right.

On the subject of Renee, well she has yet to redeem her poor attitude. Everytime something bad is said she always seems to be the source. It's a rather scary thought that Renee felt it ok and no big deal to talk trash about others yet had the nerve to label Brittney as acting highschoolish......hey maybe it's a compliment! After all, Renee's mentality equals that of a junior high girl. And yeah her hair looked great but it won't give her much of a lift in the competition. Her exit will most definately be joyous.

I also felt that this season of makeovers was nice. Glad to not hear any excessive whinning that had no rhyme or reason to it and for the most part the decisions were well played.

03-15-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-07 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

I felt terribly sorry for Jael. They put a weave in her hair and it took 8 freakin hours of pain and misery then Jay say oh we made a mistake it has to come out. She took it rather well considering. I think I like Jael the most as she is a pretty nice girl. I hope she makes it further than Renee.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-16-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
At least Jay had the decency to say he understood Jael's tears. That looks like a truly miserable process and I can't understand how it could be worth it. Especially with Brittany who, I feel, looked better with her original cut. I guess they had to do -something- dramatic to all the girls, though. Whatever.

03-16-07, 01:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
>>At least Jay had the decency to say he understood Jael's tears.<<

I was happy to see that too -- I was worried that they were going to come down on her for crying. Glad that Jay & the judges realized that she was just worn out - not complaining about the hairstyle itself.

03-16-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Nudity and Prancing Nougat - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

>At least Jay had the decency
>to say he understood Jael's
>tears. That looks like a
>truly miserable process and I
>can't understand how it could
>be worth it. Especially with
>Brittany who, I feel, looked
>better with her original cut.
>I guess they had to
>do -something- dramatic to all
>the girls, though. Whatever.

Yeah that's good Jay said that. I agree Brittany looks better with the original cut. Maybe the red hair won't last. I don't remember if they get to change their hair or whatever again during the competition. It would be interesting to see how they look with different hairstyles.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •