The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-07, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
I have to admit, Jasline takes a good picture. Another reed-thin woman who grows in front of the camera. She has some nice long-timer editing going at this point.

I am also seeing Jail's potential, although I still wince when she speaks.

The Girl Who Looks Like Tyra looked pretty damn good. I gave Tyra props for her little "Girl you won now" speech. It will be hard for them to give a Tyra-lookalike a win but I'll be she makes the final 5, at least.

The Plus Gals did not really do themselves any favors this week.

We've already bonded in our loathing of Babymomma, but the "Russian" girl is kind of intriguing, in a sure-doesn't-get-it way. She is undeniably beautiful. There was more spark in Twiggy's "I just want to slap her" observation than we've seen from the diminutive icon in three seasons.

Already looking forward to next week. We know Babymomma gets her hair cut short from the previews, but I'll bet they do the same to Jaslene. I wonder what else we will see...SOMEONE must be made to cry!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 elenaoftheturks 03-09-07 1
   RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 slw531 03-09-07 3
 RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 Magnolia_Rocker 03-09-07 2
 RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 Tiggertramp 03-09-07 4
   RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 tamarama 03-09-07 5
       RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 MsDeeVeeAns 03-11-07 7
           RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 tamarama 03-11-07 8
               RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 MsDeeVeeAns 03-11-07 9
 RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 toddE 03-09-07 6
 RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2 pinksparkleguitar 03-11-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

elenaoftheturks 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-07, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elenaoftheturks Click to send private message to elenaoftheturks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
Jaslene obviously is kicking #####, so the producers just want to up the drama and add to the suspense by focusing on her drama. And Renee is obviously only being kept in because she whines and is both jealous and utterly paranoid at all hours of the day...but I do think she could be good if she just shut up and focused on the shoots, not on everyone else. I love Jael and her picture, but I'm disappointed wiht Whitney and Dionne this week. I also think Felicia was once again overrated, and I think Diana is underrated.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
Jasleen's pictures are the best but there's no need to talk about how focused you are. JUST BE FOCUSED. Jael has a natural modeling ability but that voice just kills me.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-09-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
What is it with all the bitching and crying this season? If this is what this season will be primarily made up of its going to get old very fast.

Now that that's said...I think Jasline takes great pictures I just wish she would shut up and focus. Renee might take great pictures but her attitude blinds me, same with Natasha both of them need to stfu. Sarah??? Sweetness....your oobies are hanging out in front of dozens of high schoolers and you just let them fly??? Ho. I like both Whitney and Diana but think Diana did much better this week. I love Jael's look and attitude but her speaking voice reminds me of Adrienne from Cycle 1. *mumble, mumble, mumble* Open your mouth and Enunciate!!! Brittany has taken gorgeous pics but they haven't shown much of her confessional wise yet so we will see. Dionne had a great look in her eyes for the photo. The other two? Meh.

A Tribe Original!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-07, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
I think that the russian chick is the Shandi of this season, awkward in person, needs to be taught how things work and then BAM she will deliver slammin' pics. This is my prediction on her.

Jaslene will have to develop a case of severe leprosy that would result in her face falling half off in order to lose this competition. Then again, we have been fooled before.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-09-07, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
I dunno - Natasha seems about as dim as poor, sweet Kathleen. Only considerably less sweet. Yes, with the language barrier I can understand her not knowing the term "teacher's pet" - but I don't get how she still couldn't comprehend after they tried to explain it to her. We've NEVER heard Jay give up & say "just imitate poses you've seen in magazines."

As for Jaslene, yes, her photos are KILLER. But I also love Nigel's comment that if she just walked in somewhere without her photos, she wouldn't get the job.

The thing I'm worried for Jaslene is that she refused to listen to the critique of her walk! If you think you already know everything, you can't possibly learn anything. The crappy walk problem is going to come back & bite her in the sass.

Looking forward to Brittany tearing into Renee next week. Since we haven't seen much of her yet, though she's at the top of the skill pile...she's probably going to be with us for quite a while.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-07, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
>I dunno - Natasha seems about
>as dim as poor, sweet
>Kathleen. Only considerably less
>sweet. Yes, with the
>language barrier I can understand
>her not knowing the term
>"teacher's pet" - but I
>don't get how she still
>couldn't comprehend after they tried
>to explain it to her.
>

are you serious...you cannot get why she didnot get it after they explained it to her???????..

if I am hearing impaired and I cannot hear you do I all of a sudden hear you when you are yelling? NO I AM STILL HEARING IMPAIRED!!!!

OMG that is comical..... LANGUAGE BARRIER means LANGUAGE BARRIER....is this mike on....

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-07, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
>>are you serious...you cannot get why she didnot get it after they explained it to her???????<<

Yes, I'm serious.

Natasha speaks English. She appears to have a moderately decent vocabulary. She certainly talks enough. In English. Constantly.

The concept of "Teacher's Pet" would not be difficult to explain using simple, common words.

We did not see Jay speaking louder to her (ala many TAR racers who shout at non-English speaking people).

Language barriers come in widely varying degrees - it's not a yes or no concept, it's a how much concept.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-07 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

>>>are you serious...you cannot get why she didnot get it after they explained it to her???????<<
>
>Yes, I'm serious.
>
>Natasha speaks English. She appears
>to have a moderately decent
>vocabulary. She certainly talks enough.
>In English. Constantly.
>
>The concept of "Teacher's Pet" would
>not be difficult to explain
>using simple, common words.
>
>We did not see Jay speaking
>louder to her (ala many
>TAR racers who shout at
>non-English speaking people).
>
>Language barriers come in widely varying
>degrees - it's not a
>yes or no concept, it's
>a how much concept.

Nat speaks BROKEN ENGLISH with no syntax, ennounciations or grammar rules. This is more about how JAY may not have explained it sufficiently rather than Nat not getting it. Obviously JAY the DIRECTOR didnot do a good job, why is that on her?

I never said JAY spoke louder I didnot hear hin do too much..that is the problem, he was out of his niche ....too much bleach on the hair maybe??

my inclusion of hearing impaired was a parallel premise......

I am fully aware of the varying degrees of barriers and YES it can ALSO be just about YES and NO issues for some. Nat, as many others, tend to lack the ability to do spatial/abstract or conceptualized processing usually because they do not have a word in their own language to compensate or translate..

wow you must not have travelled much around the world at all.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-07, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
Russian girl really should have gone, but innocent girl also deserved to go. They got the right bottom 2.

Babymomma is just there to be the villain.

Jazleen is the real contender with a negative edit so far. But she is very much a model.

Some of the others are, too. So far, not that into anyone in particular, but there is a lot of potential this cycle.

Still sad beautiful but slow Kathleen is gone.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-11-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cycle 8-Eppy 2"
Jasline takes a good picture, but I don't think she looks like a model in person. I think they'll cut her hair a lot next week. I really do like Jael, and brittany is always a top contender for me.

I can't wait for next, I love me a good makeover show!!

Flower arrangement by Sharnina!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •