The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"hey tyra"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

thickcuttie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-02-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thickcuttie Click to send private message to thickcuttie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"hey tyra"
tyra i just want tos start by saying i love the show....but i just have one suggestion....you should do a season on full figured models. i have often thought about wanting to become a full figured model and i think this will boost your ratings. this is just a suggestion on how i think your show can be improved...not saying that there is anything wrong with the show.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: hey tyra Snidget 01-02-07 1
 RE: hey tyra parachutes 02-01-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-02-07, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: hey tyra"
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-07 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

This board is not associated with any of the shows and I do not know if anyone from ANTM even reads the board.

Your letter to Tyra might be more likely to be seen if you sent it to someone associated with the show (check to see if there is contact information on any of the Tyra show related websites).

I just do not want you to get your hopes up waiting for a response from someone official.

ETA here is the application for cycle 9 website http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/topmodel_cycle9_apply at the bottom of the page is the general contact us info for the network.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

parachutes 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-01-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parachutes Click to send private message to parachutes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: hey tyra"
I think this is a good idea. Too many young models are becoming anorexic because they feel they must be super skinny to get work. Young girls look to them as a role model, and this is not healthy.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •