The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WHY did caridee WIN?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Evan25 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Evan25 Click to send private message to Evan25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WHY did caridee WIN?"
so, to start off, i am a HUGE ANTM fan, and i always want to be excited about whoever wins top model. BUT this season's finale mad me mad. First off Caridee might be a pretty girl but is she really the most interesting? most unique? aren't they looking for the next top model? something different? exciting? i hardly think caridee is that girl ( a pretty girl and that is it.) It is not that Melrose is so different looking but she is edgy, and as they stated she turned out a GREAT runway show. in the last panel they had very little good to say about caridee and then she wins it? whatever....and what is with the runway show? why aren't they doing a high fashion, hip, edgy runway show? like they did in the first 5 seasons? i hope they stop trying these overly obscure cheesy runway shows (like thailand, and spain)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WHY did caridee WIN? Magnolia_Rocker 12-08-06 1
 RE: WHY did caridee WIN? MsDeeVeeAns 12-08-06 2
 RE: WHY did caridee WIN? Boettcha3 12-11-06 3
   RE: WHY did caridee WIN? Boettcha3 12-11-06 4
 RE: WHY did caridee WIN? Debbi 12-12-06 5
   RE: WHY did caridee WIN? Boettcha3 12-12-06 6
       RE: WHY did caridee WIN? jezzabby 12-27-06 10
   RE: WHY did caridee WIN? MsDeeVeeAns 12-15-06 7
       RE: WHY did caridee WIN? crs3192 12-22-06 8
           RE: WHY did caridee WIN? MsDeeVeeAns 12-30-06 12
 RE: WHY did caridee WIN? CHELSEA101 12-28-06 11
 RE: WHY did caridee WIN? elenaoftheturks 02-15-07 13
   WARNING Bebo 02-15-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-08-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-06 AT 02:51 PM (EST)

Reading these threads I must be the only person that actually liked the runway show. I thought it was cool as h*ll. *shrug*

Christmas goodness created by Tribey!

Of course I've never personally been to a real fashion show nor even watched one on TV other the the ANTM ones. The real ones I have absolutely no interest in.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
wuzzup wizzat

Evan this is the most disappointing ATM yet...first of all please tell me this cycle was not the cream of the crop cause that is scary...maybe scream of the sop..no way should EUGENA have gotten this far she was OUT a long time ago...and how did she turn into such a 'good' person...she was a haten diva with her patna in crime until that psycho was taken out...good riddance..so the black girl has to be nice she was out numbered...anyway MELROSE won that hands down..she showed that in the face of adversity she could prevail..yes she is 26 so what.. she can hang....and she has all that is needed and them some..Caridee is a pleasant face but top model....if she is medicated maybe....I think Tyra may learn that she will regret this choice.....

MELROSE you won as far as I am concerned...YOU are the one who stood out every time as a woman of strength.....YOU GO GIRL.....you are so above them it is pathetic and I do not think that rip was an accident that Caridee is one hateful __________.

MELROSE you are MY TOP MODEL...

and that Nigel...he needs to stop looking so dang good. I vote for him every time ;)))

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-11-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
the runway show was ridiculous- who was it for? it seemed like it was just for the judges and that the other people with the candles were just sitting there, i didnt think that was very good of them to do for the show. They used to have really cool runway shows, but this one left something to be desired.

12-11-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
and i always vote for nigel too- i love that guy.

Debbi 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debbi Click to send private message to Debbi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
I am terribly disappointed with the judges decision to make Caridee the Next Top Model.

While Caridee was well liked, there were multiple reasons she should not have won and equally as many reasons Melrose should have won.

Melrose took the best pictures - week after week, she was the easiest/most professional to work with, received multiple accolades from the various guest photographers, was knowledgeable and interesting and easily the most intelligent participant in the show.

Watching the judges justify their decision to chose Caridee because they (or rather Tyra) liked her the best turned my stomach. Similar decisions have been made during other seasons of ANTM - but none so flagrant as this. I will never watch this show again.

The only saving grace is knowing that Melrose will most likely be contracted by a much more professional establishment. I wish her the best.

12-12-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
although i did want caridee to win, it seems that there are some good points made about Melrose. I noticed that she did take consistantly good pictures and most of the tiem was good to wokr with and was a good actress. IT seemed that sometimes she would be too much of a perfectionist and that would maybe be hard for the people that she works with. Yet on the other hand, caridee did have some points on the show where she acted a little bit unprofessional (such as in the bull fighting shoot when she said that comment to nigel). It was a hard decision both ways, but i think in general, this wasnt the best season of antm- not sure if they are giong to be able to do another one.

jezzabby 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-06, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jezzabby Click to send private message to jezzabby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
During final panel, when the judges were comparing picture to picture, they commented that Caridee was stronger most times! Sure, she stuffed up with her comment to Nigel at the bull shoot, but so did Melrose, in the first shoot, not even appearing to be remotely close to what she was supposed to pose. At the end of the day, sure, Melrose did win more challenges, but Caridee was stronger, with the edge that the judges were looking for - and it helped that she didnt fall apart at every negative comment, and ostracise herself from the others - there is a difference between being competetive, and being a cow!

12-15-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
>I am terribly disappointed with the
>judges decision to make Caridee
>the Next Top Model.
>
>While Caridee was well liked,
>there were multiple reasons she
>should not have won and
>equally as many reasons Melrose
>should have won.
>
>Melrose took the best pictures -
>week after week, she
>was the easiest/most professional to
>work with, received multiple
>accolades from the various guest
>photographers, was knowledgeable and interesting
>and easily the most intelligent
>participant in the show.
>
>Watching the judges justify their decision
>to chose Caridee because they
>(or rather Tyra) liked her
>the best turned my stomach.
>Similar decisions have been made
>during other seasons of ANTM
>- but none so flagrant
>as this. I will never
>watch this show again.
>
>The only saving grace is knowing
>that Melrose will most likely
>be contracted by a much
>more professional establishment. I
>wish her the best.

wuzzup wizzat

Debbi, I am leaning toward your sentiments exactly...I see the judge FORGOT how Caride wimped out of the pool shoot yet they sent another girl(Monique) home for wimping out...?

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
Well I only disagree with one thing in this thread - "I see the judge FORGOT how Caride wimped out of the pool shoot yet they sent another girl(Monique) home for wimping out" She didn't wimp out. She was physically unable to stay in the water. She would have hurt her body badly. Monique on the other hand, stayed home because she was sick, not freezing with hypothermia, but just ill. Danielle, last season, stayed in the shoot and rocked it even when she was sick. So it was two totally different cases.

Otherwise, I completely agree with everything said here. Melrose should've been America's Next Top Model hands down. They clearly picked the pictures where they could say that Caridee was better than Melrose, since she bombed in the runway show. I was only surprised that they didn't use Caridee's elephant nose picture since it was gorgeous.

However, I LOVED the runway show. I thought it was awesome.

Melrose was consistantly easy to work except for the first show, and she always gave good pictures. I can't stand that she didn't win. I hated Caridee's attitude especially when Melrose was right there and she said to Eugena that she would win it for her and that the "real blonde" would win. That pissed me off. It's not Melrose's fault that Tyra wanted to make her blonde.

12-30-06, 08:14 AM (EST)
12. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
editted

>
>Otherwise, I completely agree with everything
>said here. Melrose should've been
>America's Next Top Model hands
>down. They clearly picked the
>>
> It's not Melrose's fault
>that Tyra wanted to make
>her blonde.

wuzzup wizzat

SHE WIMPED OUT! the other girls did it.....and I am sure Monique was not faking yet she still got sent home and she had a greater reason for not being able to participate. DOUBLE STANDaRDS.....I think ATM is reckless in many issues that it does with the girls anyway however when everyone else can do it ...as Nigel said.....you are expected to do what you are told to do.... Danielle showed them why she won and NO IT IS NO DIFFERENT...it is about depth and perserveance....Caridee chickadee did not have the life D had,therefore she is less resilient...PERIOD

C admitted to being suicidal and I think the judgeS did not want to have 'blood' on their hands that is the ONLY way C won. She should have been sent home after the Nigel remark..so how many faux pas can C do? Apparently as many as she wants.
Think about it.

Tyra did not want another Nancy Grace-Melinda Duckett scandal...

good we agree on everything else ;)))

CHELSEA101 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CHELSEA101 Click to send private message to CHELSEA101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
CARIDEE SHOULDNT OF WON! SHE WASNT THAT GOOD! I THINK THAT MELROSE SHOULD OF WON! SHE WAS WAY PRETTIER THAN CARIDEE!

elenaoftheturks 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elenaoftheturks Click to send private message to elenaoftheturks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WHY did caridee WIN?"
first of all, whatever you're smoking...i don't want any of it. seriously, are you THAT messed up? melrose is ugly and looks like a bird of prey. her nose and mouth are incredibly awkward, and her photos WERE NOT THAT GOOD. her covergirl shot was atrocious, and all of her other photos were overrated (donald trump = really awkward face and melania = melrose wih longer hair, collagen, and a blow-job face), and she was just an idiot. she had no personality...the competitive thing was stupid, and even though she's older, it doesn't give her a right to be arrogant. i wanted melrose gone on episode 1. she's not interesting, she's not cool, and she's not attractive. i reiterate: looking like a bird and being a stupid c**t doesn't make you edgy or a top model.

personally, caridee was the first champion that i thought actually deserved it (maybe adrianne, but barely). yoanna is way overrated (shandi should have won, but it was a weak cycle)...eva isn't bad but amanda should have won...every time naima talks, it's so fake and fluffy and inane that i just want to punch her in the face (and i loved kahlen)...we won't even get into cycle 5...and joanie kicked danielle's #####. so, for once, thanks ANTM for actually choosing the right person.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-07, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "WARNING"
Bashing posters is not permitted on these forums. There's a link to our community guidelines at the top of the page - please make sure you are aware of and comply with these guidelines if you wish to be allowed to post here.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •