The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

africanpride85 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail africanpride85 Click to send private message to africanpride85 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
it was really unfair for tyra to make michelle compete for her prize! why would anyone do that? this is the first time that has ever happened and it was stupid and it totally put me off the show. tyra owes michelle one. i hope she gets to read this message.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: michelle's prize was totally un... mistyrose52 11-08-06 1
 RE: michelle's prize was totally un... pinksparkleguitar 11-08-06 2
 RE: michelle's prize was totally un... jutarath 11-09-06 3
   RE: What Prize? Michelle Got Screwe... LisaPles 11-09-06 4
 RE: michelle's prize was totally un... Kelly_Smith 11-09-06 5
   RE: michelle's prize was totally un... jutarath 11-09-06 6
       RE: michelle's prize was totally un... nazpink 11-09-06 7
           RE: michelle's prize was totally un... Boettcha3 12-12-06 8
               RE: michelle's prize was totally un... amea_gari 12-13-06 9
 RE: michelle's prize was totally un... MsDeeVeeAns 12-15-06 10
 RE: michelle's prize was totally un... crs3192 12-22-06 11
   RE: michelle's prize was totally un... amea_gari 12-24-06 12
       RE: michelle's prize was totally un... jezzabby 12-27-06 14
       RE: michelle's prize was totally un... MsDeeVeeAns 12-30-06 15
           RE: michelle's prize was totally un... amea_gari 01-01-07 16
               RE: michelle's prize was totally un... MsDeeVeeAns 02-02-07 17
           RE: michelle's prize was totally un... elenaoftheturks 02-15-07 18
 yup vanessaisalwaysright 12-25-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-08-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
Absolutely!! All the other prize winners have walked away with jewelry, clothes, etc. And Michelle got ZILCH out of this!

The only reward she got was being nice, and to who?? Melrose, of all people!

This show is really not just STARTING to suck, but is getting worse every week. I really HOPE it goes 'off in space' like they were saying about some of the girls tonight.

Those judges, with the exception of Twiggy, need to learn some manners and some compassion. They make me sick!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-08-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
I really don't understand how that was a reward at all.

Ready for fall, thanks to Sharnina!

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 04:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
Yeh..I really feel bad for michelle. She won the challenge and she should be awarded. Melrose..that #####..gosh..I hate her..and what I don't understand is why michelle picked her..

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What Prize? Michelle Got Screwed! "
I am glad to see this thread here because I was outraged at how Michelle got screwed! To be fair there should be some consistency with the "prizes". How was it fun or interesting for us to watch everyone have to give their clothing to one person? That was just lame and stupid. Other "winners' get $10,000 worth of jewelry and Michelle gets NOTHING?
At least Michelle is probably the least interested in the clothes so for that reason I felt a little bit better.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
I'm not a huge Michelle fan for any reason but she did get screwed. Other girls get fancy clothes and jewelry and she got nothing??? I think they overdid this "challenge", they should've just let the girls keep whatever they each grabbed and the one that grabbed the most woulda gotten an extra 30 seconds or whatever. But all girls should've gotten something.

If I were in Melrose's shoes, I woulda let the girls keep their things. That would've been the nice thing to do. But then again nice doesn't always get you ahead.

I think whoever came up with this reward shoulda thought it through better.

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
I agree and I also agrre that michelle is least interested in cloth..but that doesn't make me feel better..she wins that challenge..she should have gotten something..and your right. it would be nice if melrose will give some clothes to the girls..but that word never cross her mind I think.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-09-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
Ditto.....I always thought that the twins hung out with Melrose so it wasn't a complete surprise that Michelle took her as well.........and yeah the reward was truly no reward at all but who knows maybe Melrose did give them their stuff or at least Michelle....or maybe not.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-12-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
i guess i missed this one. what exactly was teh reward (or lack there of) that michelle got? I thought i had watched all of the episodes, but this one must have slipped through the crack.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-06, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
The reward was actually another challenge in which Michelle and several (I think 3?) girls of her choosing got to run into a room and grab as much as they could in 30 seconds. None of them seemed to understand the confusing instructions, and when they came out of the room the judge counted how many items each girl grabbed. Melrose grabbed the most, and then the judge (looking awkward and uncomfortable in my opinion) stated "Since Melrose won, everyone has to give all they grabbed to her." The girls, confused adn irritated, all piled the things they'd grabbed in Melrose's arms.
It was weird.

If you really want to be a sheep, I can point you to a shepherd.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-06 AT 07:53 PM (EST)

>it was really unfair for tyra
>to make michelle compete for
>her prize! why would anyone
>do that? this is the
>first time that has ever
>happened and it was stupid
>and it totally put me
>off the show. tyra owes
>michelle one. i hope she
>gets to read this message.
>

wuzzup wizzat

AP you are so right about that...yanno I really was hoping MEL would be a woman in that she gave some of her things to her...but to compete after winning...Tyra is dang wrong this cycle on a few items. It set MEL up for more hate.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
The thing I don't understand is how Melrose is kind of being blamed for this. I don't think that is fair. She wasn't the most horrible person like everyone things. She celebrated her wins, and regretted her losses. Just like everyone else. And everyone turned against her for talking about Anchal but then they're just being hypocrits by talking about Melrose! I really hated that part of the season. If you're gonna decide to dislike someone, you should be able to back yourself up with a real, good, reason.

12-24-06, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
There are plenty of good reasons, and people have been stating them. I'll share just one.
At the last fashion show in the finale, Caridee -accidentally- ripped Melrose's dress. Melrose went to great lengths to make sure everyone knew it, and to be as dramatic and tragic about it as she could. It was entirely fake, a desperate attempt for Melrose to try and make Caridee look bad.
That little freakout was enormousily childish, and I am surprised no one has mentioned it. It was extremely unprofessional behavior and whereas I was more indifferent to Melrose than anything before, it really made me dislike her.

jezzabby 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jezzabby Click to send private message to jezzabby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
OMG, Melrose was such a pain to watch! Here in Australia, we receive delayed telecast, and for the first time since this series began, I had to check on the web to see who won - cause I wasnt going to sit and watch, just to be irritated at the end! lol Thank god Caridee won! Why in the world would Mel take the prize not truely hers, and rub it in Michelles face? Talk about gloat! No wonder everyone wanted to strangle Mel! Maybe she has learnt some humility? We can only hope! lol

12-30-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
>editted>
>At the last fashion show in
>the finale, Caridee -accidentally- ripped
>Melrose's dress. >

wuzzup wizzat

I doubt that rip was an accident...C is unstable...

01-01-07, 05:08 AM (EST)
16. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
I didn't see any evidence of her being unstable, except when she nearly tripped over Melrose's dress, which I am sure isn't what you mean.

02-02-07, 02:19 AM (EST)
17. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-07 AT 02:20 AM (EST)

wuzzup wizzat

elenaoftheturks 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 05:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elenaoftheturks Click to send private message to elenaoftheturks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: michelle's prize was totally unfair!!!!"
whatever. i would have ripped melrose's dress...over and over and over again...and i hope that she would cry more and more and more in an attempt for sympathy/attention.

vanessaisalwaysright 22 desperate attention whore postings

12-25-06, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vanessaisalwaysright Click to send private message to vanessaisalwaysright Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "yup"
soooo true she should of got her prize she should of not had been competing against anybody

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •