The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who The Heck Is Dressing Tyra?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who The Heck Is Dressing Tyra?"
What was up with Tyra's makeup and wardrobe toward the end of this season? Her makeup was so heavy I thought she was going for some kind of gothic vampiress look. And a few of her outfits looked like they were a few sizes too small. Anyone else think her makeup was way too dark and overdone?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who The Heck Is Dressing Tyra? ginger 12-07-06 1
   RE: Who The Heck Is Dressing Tyra? mistyrose52 12-07-06 2
 RE: Who The Heck Is Dressing Tyra? Boettcha3 12-12-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who The Heck Is Dressing Tyra?"
Agreed, and I am one who does not usually mind Miss Tyra's excesses. I think it's great she wants to relax, embrace middle age, and eat whatever she wants. I also think it's time to HARNESS THE GIRLS. Enough of the bustier look - let's adopt a slightly more dignified, less-cleavage based dressing theme. Anna Nicole would be turning up her nose at some of those ensembles.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who The Heck Is Dressing Tyra?"
I feel she's not embracing middle age as much as she'd like us all to think. I mean, think about it. If any of us had been a top model, and all of a sudden, we're busting out at the seams, things are sagging, wrinkles are showing up....well, just not a happy thought!

Hey, I don't even come close to that, and I'm not happy with the force of gravity!!

Celebrities say what they want, but most of them really don't have a lot of control over what nature wants to do, so they find ways to bring attention to another area of themselves. And with her, I think she's just over-doing her act a bit too much!! She really should talk to Oprah, who has blossomed, and actually beautified MORE in the last few years than most of the older women in the business! And she was NEVER a model, and has ALWAYS had issues with her weight.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-12-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who The Heck Is Dressing Tyra?"
yes! im so glad that someone brought that up. There were many times when they would go into judging and everyone i was watching the show with would just be so in awe at what trya was wearing. she is supposed to be the stylish model who knows all about fashion. If this is true, then she should maybe switch what she is wearing because it just wasnt working. and that make up was a little to much for her! She is goregous without that stuff, i think she should cut it down a little, and maybe wear something a little less revealing and more her size.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •