The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"where are the guys?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

whiffet17 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whiffet17 Click to send private message to whiffet17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"where are the guys?"
when are they going to make an american top model for men? now that would be interesting
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: where are the guys? cambo 10-20-06 1
 RE: where are the guys? peterparks 10-24-06 2
 RE: where are the guys? bampote 10-26-06 3
 RE: where are the guys? Savahnna 10-27-06 4
 RE: where are the guys? Babe Repelent 12-03-06 5
   RE: where are the guys? eire_heart74 12-04-06 6
       RE: where are the guys? Boettcha3 12-04-06 7
           RE: where are the guys? LisaPles 12-04-06 8
 RE: where are the guys? Boettcha3 12-06-06 9
 RE: where are the guys? Das Mole 12-06-06 10
 RE: where are the guys? energizer 12-06-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-20-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: where are the guys?"
They had a show like that on VH-1 a while back. If my memory serves me right, Rachel Perry was the host. It wasn't exactly the same format as ANTM, but they were looking for a male model. I watched about 3 or 4 mintues and then said "why am I watching this?" I'm a guy, of course.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

peterparks 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peterparks Click to send private message to peterparks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: where are the guys?"
Yeah, I caught the male version, too. Was this the one with Carmen Electra? I couldn't recall.

http://www.ivyresearch.com/essaychecker>Don't get kicked out of school! Click here to Check your papers for plagiarism

bampote 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: where are the guys?"
The VH1 Rachel Perry-hosted show was Strip Search and it didn't last long. I think they were specifically looking for strippers, not models. There was also Manhunt on Bravo, which was hosted by Carmen Electra. It was pretty similar to ANTM, except there was a spy among the men or something. I don't remember too well.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: where are the guys?"
Just what we need...men with pretty faces, hee man bodies and attitudes...

Im in.

Babe Repelent 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Babe%20Repelent Click to send private message to Babe%20Repelent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: where are the guys?"
I would love that too. I could watch more people I could relate too.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-04-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: where are the guys?"
I don't know if I would watch it. Could you promise me some crazy ones? Because I won't watch unless you have some crazy on that show.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-04-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: where are the guys?"
oh there are always some crazy ones.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: where are the guys?"
While I love men, and gratuitous scenes showing them partially clothed, I don't think I would be interested. I don't like the "pretty boy" type. The male models are so young and conceited I actually find them to be a total turn off.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: where are the guys?"
Has anyone ever seen "8th and Ocean?"-- It had guy models on it showing the viewers about their career and such. They weren't competing for anything, but it was nice eye candy

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-06-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: where are the guys?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-06 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

There are two main problems with this:

(1) They wouldn't have any "sappy" material, therefore the CW wouldn't do it and I highly doubt any other network would bother to pick the show up. Except maybe Bravo but even that's questionable unless all the guys are gay.

(2) Not enough drama. The thing is, women are more open (and on reality shows, often abrasive) about the way they feel towards other women. Guys? Not so much.

Not to mention, Tyra's already commented about this and said she would never do it because there aren't as many male supermodels as there are female supermodels, and therefore the male modeling industry isn't as large, so the guy that won wouldn't really get much work or recognition, blah blah blah...which is kind of a pathetic excuse seeing how the girls on ANTM don't really become "famous" either, with the exception of Adrianne Curry. Although she's not really an A-Lister by any means.

das.

energizer 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail energizer Click to send private message to energizer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: where are the guys?"
yea, that would be interesting. I have 2 sons and 2 nephews i would love to c rock in the next Male america's top model

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •