The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-30-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
So with Amanda offed this week, we bid farewell to our twins. Bummer they went right in a row. I think Amanda does look very 'edgy' very 'now' but she was just so awkward.

Anyway, looks like next week's finale will be a Caridee and Eugena vs. Melrose. At least this week they told Melrose she's a little creepy because she's a little too fake. I personally think she's the prettiest one left, but I do think she tries a little too hard. And the Beret. I agree with Nigel and Tyra, it was odd. Oooo...and her crying thing was a little weird.

Some of the best pictures they've taken this cycle. They were gorgeous.

Thoughts?

A Shar Christmas original

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... eire_heart74 11-30-06 1
   RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... nazpink 11-30-06 2
       RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... SilverStar 11-30-06 3
       RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... pinksparkleguitar 12-04-06 6
 RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... ginger 11-30-06 4
   RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... happybarb 11-30-06 5
       RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... eire_heart74 12-04-06 7
   RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... toddE 12-04-06 8
       RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... ginger 12-04-06 9
 RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... Boettcha3 12-06-06 10
 RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... preraph 12-06-06 11
   RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... courtney_kx_7 12-07-06 12
       RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are go... preraph 12-07-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
I loved the shots. I thought they were really cool.

I'm really glad they told Melrose to drop the act. That just puts me off to her. I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets bugged by it. In a world were kissing ##### and backstabbing is regular, she's got to drop the fake. Because it's just to damn over the top.

I'm glad the twins are gone. Yeah they had a lovely face but they were both was to clunky clumsy to model. Let's be real. Neither of them had it.

I'm still rooting for my Caridee! Although I'm a little pissed at miss Tyra for going on at the end about her costing the client money about getting hypothermia. Ok she does have a point about making sure you do the job right but come on!!! That could of happened to her too. She still made a knock out pic!

I just didn't like the remark. Like she did it on purpose. It's not like when she didn't listen to the safety tips of the instructor for the wind tunnel thing. She had no control over temp of her body for crying out loud.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
For some reason Melrose appeals to me. I think Melrose is one of those over-achievers who can sometimes be misunderstood. I don't really think it's a matter of being fake but trying too hard that it comes off fake. I think she's genuine about how she feels about others, but I also see her as professional which is why she won't make snarky comments or act b!tchy to the others while on photo shoots or challenges. I think Melrose has a lot to offer and she needs to show that soft side of her. As far as her crying went over the challenge, yeah she did need to get a grip, but I didn't see it as her being jealous or a sore-loser, but as an over-achiever. I think for the most part the girls are just jealous of Melrose because not only does she really want it but she does well and she does well because she takes it far more seriously then they do. If she wasn't doing so well then I doubt we would hear the "Melrose is a witch" commentary from the girls.

I am happy the twins are gone. I thought Amanda was better looking than Michelle, who always came off as kind of greasy and dirty. The awkwardness and never knowing what to do was just too much. It's funny how Tyra and the judges will say to certain contestants that they should know what to do at that point and yet the twins still had no clue...they should have gone awhile back. Over-rated!

Eugena also needs to go. The only good pic she too was the bull fighting one and it was more her body then the face. This week she did good too, but it takes so much just to get a good pic out of her...what does one have to do to get a great one? Attach strings to her face and body and pull them into the pose and desired expression? Too little, too late is what I say.

I think the point Tyra was trying to get across to Caridee (and this time I can actully agree with the woman) was that not only was she allowed a break but told that she was entitled to one. Tyra and the photographer knew the water was cold and was ok with allowing a few moments for each girl to gain some warmth. Caridee knew that she was starting to feel weird, she said so herself in the confessional that her skin started to feel like pins and needles. The point is Caridee needs to learn appropriate boundries or she could seriously hurt herself. However, I do think that this competition should be between her and Melrose.....but of course Caridee wants Eugena with her....I wonder why? LOL.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
I'll just say ditto to everything you wrote.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
>For some reason Melrose appeals to
>me. I think Melrose is
>one of those over-achievers who
>can sometimes be misunderstood.

I think that you make sense, and I agree with that %100.

Tribe decked my siggie's halls!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
Melrose looks like Madonna, at about age 34, to me.

I'm bummed about the twins. I still say they have a better shot at actual Paris-type modeling than many of the remaining ones, even if they are awkward. I don't understand why Eugena didn't get bounced. She won the initial challenge but they all talked about the "old" Eugena being back for the pool pix, so it isn't like she keeps improving week to week as Tyra maintained at the end.

Caridee is a lock. But I am ALWAYS ALWAYS wrong about Model.

happybarb 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail happybarb Click to send private message to happybarb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
I knew the twins wouldn't make it to the final but I really wanted one or both to. I think they are just amazing people and when I love the who they are it makes me want them to win even more. However, I think Caridee is awesome! I really hope that she steps out as the winner of this whole thing. Eugena does not in any way deserve to win and I (personally) can't stand Melrose. Ok...take that back. I do think Melrose takes nice pics...but in person I think she's hideous. Her face just looks awkward and washed out to me. I haven't liked her from the beginning so I've never been able to warm up to her. Ok...after all that...GO CARIDEE!!!!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
Melrose looks alot older in her shots than the twins. The twins look their age. They just couldn't model. Melrose can but I don't know if she would even have a long career when she already looks like a mid 30s model.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
Hey Ginger

I am with you! Clearly TPTB want a blonde to finally win, and the huge African-American ANTM following necessitates Eugena being in the top 3.

I could live with the twins going, since they were awkward, but I just don't think Eugena or CariDee are pretty or modely enough, and Melrose looks old.

So this will be an underwhelming finale. For the first time ever, I'm indifferent about it.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
*sighs*

Had to happen sometime, Dahlin. Besides, whoever wins, it still won't suck as much as this season's Amazing Race finale.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
i liked the twins, it was definitely a twist from previous seasons, but i just dont think they always were the best models. And if one won and not the other, could they work sepereately successfully? that's always the risk when you have twin models. I guess we'll never find out from this show now

preraph 24 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail preraph Click to send private message to preraph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
I thought that photo of one of the twins (I forget which is which) in the pool with Caridee was the most beautiful photo of the entire season. I have to admit, I didn't think either of the twins was especially pretty, but I liked them and they did do some stunning photography work.

courtney_kx_7 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail courtney_kx_7 Click to send private message to courtney_kx_7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
the twins were just there. they were clunky and clumsy. yea we know they stood out and all but they just werent " model" type. i knew they wouldn't make it

preraph 24 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail preraph Click to send private message to preraph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 11-29-06: Both the twins are gone!"
Yeah, but the judges all thought they were gold. I didn't see it, until that last shot in the water. It kind of turned me around on their look. It was so Waterhouse/Millais/Ophelia. Really beautiful. I suppose more of the kudos go to the person who conceived the idea and did the shot, and I think they said they put a different face on the twin to get it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •