The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season Finale East Coast Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season Finale East Coast Thread"
Please keep all discussion of the ANTM season finale on this thread until midnight when the west coast has had a chance to view it.

Thanks! And welcome to any new posters.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread SilverStar 12-06-06 1
 RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread SilverStar 12-06-06 2
 RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread SilverStar 12-06-06 3
 RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread Coconut 12-06-06 4
 RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread myluckycharms 12-06-06 5
 RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread bubba2006 12-06-06 6
   RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread mistyrose52 12-06-06 7
   RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread crs3192 12-06-06 8
 RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread shanana banana 12-06-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-06-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread"
Quick recap:
The girls have to do a Cover Girl commercial and photo shoot. After some initial nerves, everyone does pretty well with the commercial.
Caridee and Eugena deliver good pictures, but the judges think Melrose's is a little lackluster.
Eugena is sent home because the judges aren't sure that she really wants it and she has only started delivering good pics the last 3 weeks.
(I was sooooo glad they sent Eugena home. I was worried that they wouldn't want to have two blonde white girls in the final two.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-06-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread"
Melrose and Caridee's final challenge is a runway show where they are crazy dead brides.

Caridee was really annoying me because she could.not. walk down the runway without holding her dress up. It was really distracting.

During one of their passes, Caridee stepped on Melrose's dress and ripped it. Melrose freaked out.

I am so rooting for Melrose. I hope she wins. I think she deserves it.

12-06-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread"
Caridee wins!

I've always liked Caridee and I'm not too upset that she won. I was just rooting for Melrose more because I never understood why she was made out to be "the villan". *shrug*

I thought they were definitely the right choice for the final two though.
Congrats Caridee!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread"
I am just watching it now (stupid hockey!) and I am excited about Caridee winning. She is who I've been rooting for.

That said, *whack* to the people spoiling it on the page.

Coconut: Taking the grammer police to a whole new level.

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-06-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread"
yea! so glad caridee won! miss melissa rose was mean! and too old looking. I wish it would have been down to eugenia and caridee though...

bubba2006 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubba2006 Click to send private message to bubba2006 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread"
That was the worst runway I've ever seen. It was completely constructed for the show and totally unprofessional.
It makes me lose interest in the show because I'm sure those girls were coached throughout the entire thing, without the urgency and rush of a real show. I'm completely disappointed. It looked like it was something for a high school!

Does anyone else feel the same?

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-06-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread"
Oh yeah-horrible runway show!!! How could you even focus on those clothes with all that weird activity going on??

But anyway, I am SOOOOO glad that Caridee won!!! I didn't even realize she had battled psoriasis until tonight. My mom had that horribly, until she was in her late 60's, and I know what a number it did on HER ego and self-worth.

Caridee sure seems REAL, and that face is just adorable!! Besides, she is WAY nicer than Melrose, who couldn't even congratulate her??? Only offered an 'I'm Pi$$ed"??? Shame SHAME!!

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread"
I don't think so! I thought first of all MELROSE WAS FREAKIN INCREDIBLE IN THE SHOW! She was SO much better than Caridee. Cari kept holding her dress up so high that you couldn't see the actual dress and she was NUTS in the last part. In a bad way.

I loved Caridee and I'm glad she won, but I think Melrose should have won. She was outstanding on the runway and she didn't show that she was mad when Caridee ripped her dress on the stage. She quickly composed herself and kept on going. Also, I think that since Caridee did so horribly on the runway, they took all of her best pics and all of Melrose's worst pics to the judging room so that it could even the score.

Thirdly, SINCE WHEN IS MELROSE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T WANT THIS? She's crazy over modelling! I couldn't believe it when they said that!

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season Finale East Coast Thread"
This was the most disappointing finale ever. I didn't like either Caridee or Melrose, although in terms of talent, Melrose should have definitely won tonight. Caridee was a train wreck; Melrose at least looked and acted like a professional model and has always taken great photos. Melrose was a beyotch to watch throughout, but at least she always stepped it up. And this final fashion show was ridiculous.

I don't think they give these girls enough coaching, because when I look back over the season, it's hilarious that Melrose and Caridee are the final two contestants. So many other girls had WAY more potential, and is there a reason why they couldn't bring that out of them?? Do these girls just sit around the house between challenges or do they have professionals sit down with each girl to really try to help them grow individually in the contest and focus on their weak areas and how to improve them?

I am really disappointed overall with this season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •