The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"amricas next top model"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

tattoolady 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tattoolady Click to send private message to tattoolady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"amricas next top model"
I find it hard to believe Melrose is still in the competition concering the fact that she is 26 and a top model is at her best in her early twenties.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: amricas next top model globespinner 12-04-06 1
   RE: amricas next top model pinkdivacutie 12-07-06 5
 RE: amricas next top model tamarama 12-04-06 2
   RE: amricas next top model Boettcha3 12-06-06 3
       RE: amricas next top model courtney_kx_7 12-07-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-04-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: amricas next top model"
I think they've given up on the "Top Model" facade, even if they keep it in the title. There's no more pretending that these girls go anywhere except maybe catalogue work and showing up in some future episode doing runway work for a fashion show that was put together for the sole purpose of being shown on ANTM. Melrose IS too old for any serious consideration, but she could still do spreads for Sears and Hickory Farms catalogs. That's all most of these girls have in their futures anyway, unless they land a gig on "The Surreal Life".
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pinkdivacutie 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkdivacutie Click to send private message to pinkdivacutie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: amricas next top model"
I think you guys are being kind of harsh. you guys are forgetting mercedes and eva who are both very successful. Let's start with Mercedes: Major contracts with payless shoes and Sears. Featured on the cover and full spread in "Bride" magazine even though she wasn't getting married. Worked runway for Desiel and several other labels, spreads in "elle".

Eva: 2 major photo spreads for covergirl. Posed 3 times for "Essence" magazine, Shot for "Elle" and "vogue", was the face of "Apple Bottom" jeans, did a shoot for "Donna Karan", worked the runway during fashion week, hosts for several awards shows did 2 movies, appeared in Jamie foxx's video and the list goes on.. So it's up to the winners and losers to make sure they tkae the experience however redicilious at times and put it to good use.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-04-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: amricas next top model"
Melrose is 23.

And though none of these girls will ever be the next Dovima or Twiggy, they'll do better than the JC Penney catalog.

Many of the past contestants work runways, and I've seen more than one of them in ads & tv commercials.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: amricas next top model"
i havent really heard of anyone of them doing really high fashion or anything like that- and that is what it seems that tyra is setting them up for. she is always stating how they should keep a certain girl becuase they would fit in with high fashion- but then their contract is for covergirl. It seems they are getting more set up for being a commercial model, than a major fashion model.

courtney_kx_7 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail courtney_kx_7 Click to send private message to courtney_kx_7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: amricas next top model"
i agree. i never here about how one of tyras models was in high fashion or bacome super famous. they do a few spreads and then u dont here about them no more. seems like tyra is over doing the ur gunna be famous deal.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •