The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fabio on ANTM"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-12-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fabio on ANTM"
Who else thinks they should have picked someone else to do the romance cover shoot? While Fabio may have been on many covers, he's not the only person to ever grace the covers. When I saw him on the show I wasn't sure how old he was, but at 47 he is old enough to be any one of these girls' father(ICK). So raise your hand if you agree Fabio wasn't the best choice of costar on this shoot????
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fabio on ANTM mistyrose52 11-13-06 1
 RE: Fabio on ANTM eire_heart74 11-14-06 2
   I wonder CSHS79 11-15-06 3
 RE: Fabio on ANTM Boettcha3 11-29-06 4
 RE: Fabio on ANTM lilnyc 11-29-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fabio on ANTM"
In my opinion, it just goes along with how badly this show is being produced and projected this entire season.

Bad choices all around!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fabio on ANTM"
Why certainly he isn't the only one around doing those book covers, can you name another male model that does? Nope can't be done. They got him for the name and nothing else. Frankly it's sad because he's so past his prime and popularity.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I wonder"
I also wonder if some of the contestants didn't do so well on this shoot because they simply weren't attracted to Fabio. I'm close to his age and if they tried to pair me with him, I'd say
"Next" as in get me a guy I wh is hot and sexy not overexposed.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fabio on ANTM"
wow, i didnt know that he was 47! And they had to do all those romantic scenes with him? I understand the choice, since he is probably one of the more famous of the men on the romance covers that people can identify with. But i just dont see him as a sex symbol- not sure many people do anymore either... I think a younger, hotter version of fabio woulda been better

lilnyc 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilnyc Click to send private message to lilnyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fabio on ANTM"
>Who else thinks they should have
>picked someone else to do
>the romance cover shoot? While
>Fabio may have been on
>many covers, he's not the
>only person to ever grace
>the covers. When I saw
>him on the show I
>wasn't sure how old he
>was, but at 47 he
>is old enough to be
>any one of these girls'
>father(ICK). So raise your
>hand if you agree Fabio
>wasn't the best choice of
>costar on this shoot????

I agree. Fabio is old enough to be their father, and on top of that, he's ugly.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •