The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

socalsunshine 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-06, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail socalsunshine Click to send private message to socalsunshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
After all that whining and moaning she cut her hair after the elimination. I'm so glad she's gone.

The quote about it is in the photo caption ...
http://www.celebrityweek.com/tv/show_features.asp?id=1951&cid=48

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she wa... nazpink 11-20-06 1
   RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she wa... pinksparkleguitar 11-21-06 2
 RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she wa... eire_heart74 11-21-06 3
 RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she wa... Boettcha3 11-29-06 4
 RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she wa... Babe Repelent 12-03-06 5
 RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she wa... Boettcha3 12-06-06 6
 RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she wa... preraph 12-06-06 7
 RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she wa... courtney_kx_7 12-07-06 8
 RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she wa... MsDeeVeeAns 12-08-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-20-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
Wow....all that whinning just to turn around and cut it again! I'm glad Jadea is gone too because in my opinion the short hair was just an excuse for why she wasn't doing so well.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
It was totally an excuse.

Ready for fall, thanks to Sharnina!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
Yeah I had to snicker after reading it. Hey she got a trip to Spain. What's she complaining about?

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
What?! I was shocked to read this. I can't believe she spent that whole time complaining about how she hated it and now she went and got it cut again. I think she said at one point that she didnt think her boyfriend would like it, and it turns out he likes it short- thats probably why she's keeping it short. I think if she may have had a better attitude about it on the show, then she wouldn't have been in the bottom 2 so many times.

Babe Repelent 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Babe%20Repelent Click to send private message to Babe%20Repelent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
Jeada became one of my favorites
and change can be scary
having long hair your entire life, then getting it chopped off can be frightning. She was just adapting. and she was beautiful

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
so i was watching the VH1 big in '06 awards and jaeda was on there with her short hair. It was a little bit longer than it was in the show. It came to just above her chin and was flipped out- i thought the cut and her looked really good and she looked very mature

preraph 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-06-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail preraph Click to send private message to preraph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
I really think the models whose hair they've cut real short have really suffered from it. I think it just ruined their looks. If I was any one of them, I'd be livid about it and get someone to send me a hairpiece - quick. I just don't think just because you're modeling for someone at a job, that they should be able to ruin your hair for that one shoot unless you agree to it up front, which I wouldn't do.

courtney_kx_7 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail courtney_kx_7 Click to send private message to courtney_kx_7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

doesnt suprise me! she just wanted to have an excuse of why she couldnt win anything. she was a pain to watch. she cried and moaned all the time

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jaeda cut her hair after she was eliminated!!!"
>After all that whining and moaning
>she cut her hair after
>the elimination. I'm so glad
>she's gone.
>
>The quote about it is in
>the photo caption ...
>http://www.celebrityweek.com/tv/show_features.asp?id=1951&cid=48

wuzzup wizzat
Sadly Jaeda like too many women do not know how to be graceful..they are not in touch with their womaness..She is gorgeous and has great bone structure and sadly she never allowed herself to experiment with her look...now she loves her short hair and she looks great..I seen her on TYRA and to see her away from the ATm was a bonus so I can see what she is like out of that catty element...She is beautiful and I do hope she grows into being a woman soon.

Was she ATM stuff? NOPERONI...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •