The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Melrose is a Fake"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Melrose is a Fake"
I just have to say that Melrose is nothing but a white, ugly, arrogant, goody-2-shoes, that isn't going to get anywhere in the show or in the fashion world, because of the fact that she acts so spoiled and thinks she's "better-than" and is out of reality regarding how nasty she really looks and her blatant lack of modeling skills. Man, I think she really got herself in some deep crap with Monique -cause' that girl is just plain nuts, and in my eyes deserves to win over all the other mediocre girls that are so prissy, that they can't even be seen without a freaken wig on....please.....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Melrose is a Fake eire_heart74 10-02-06 1
 RE: Melrose is a Fake deweydrop 10-02-06 2
   RE: Melrose is a Fake nazpink 10-04-06 3
       RE: Melrose is a Fake Boettcha3 10-09-06 5
       RE: Melrose is a Fake Sagebrush Dan 10-09-06 6
       RE: Melrose is a Fake pinksparkleguitar 10-10-06 7
 RE: Melrose is a Fake eire_heart74 10-06-06 4
 RE: Melrose is a Fake Sheba_ 10-11-06 8
   RE: Melrose is a Fake Tonya_Harding 10-11-06 9
       RE: Melrose is a Fake tvgeek401 10-16-06 10
 Racism kthomas79 10-27-06 11
   RE: Racism EMTBGRL 10-27-06 13
       RE: Racism LavaGirrl 10-28-06 15
           RE: Racism EMTBGRL 10-29-06 16
       RE: Racism thnkb4uspk 10-31-06 20
           WARNING - thnkb4uspk Bebo 10-31-06 21
               RE: WARNING - thnkb4uspk EMTBGRL 10-31-06 23
           RE: Racism EMTBGRL 10-31-06 22
           RE: Racism ettuT 11-01-06 25
               RE: Racism EMTBGRL 11-02-06 26
                   RE: Racism Magnolia_Rocker 11-02-06 27
                       Not impressed with any of them, Mel... EMTBGRL 11-02-06 28
                   RE: Racism ettuT 11-02-06 29
                       RE: Racism EMTBGRL 11-03-06 30
           RE: Racism amea_gari 11-24-06 37
 RE: Melrose is a Fake Savahnna 10-27-06 12
 RE: Melrose is a Fake SilverStar 10-27-06 14
   RE: Melrose is a Fake nazpink 10-29-06 18
   RE: Melrose is a Fake Kelly_Smith 11-08-06 31
 RE: Melrose is a Fake trella93 10-29-06 17
   RE: Melrose is a Fake Zenlala 10-30-06 19
       RE: Melrose is a Fake EMTBGRL 11-01-06 24
 RE: Melrose is a Fake jutarath 11-09-06 32
   RE: Melrose is a Fake Kelly_Smith 11-09-06 33
       RE: Melrose is a Fake eire_heart74 11-09-06 34
       RE: Melrose is a Fake jutarath 11-09-06 35
           RE: Melrose is a Fake nazpink 11-09-06 36
 RE: Melrose is a Fake Babe Repelent 12-03-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-02-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I have to say she's not impressing me much in the pictures. She does look older in them then the rest of the girls.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-02-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"

>I think she really got
>herself in some deep crap
>with Monique -cause' that girl
>is just plain nuts, and
>in my eyes deserves to
>win over all the other
>mediocre girls that are so
>prissy, that they can't even
>be seen without a freaken
>wig on....please.....

Umm...wasn't it Monique that was b*tching about getting her weave taken out? (She was crying in the bathroom and Mr Jay told her to suck it up...and if the alarms bothered her, to put in earplugs.)

You may think Melrose is fake...right down to her fabricated name...but Monique is a spoiled little brat. She's 19years old and acts like a spoiled 14 year old.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I won't dispute that Melrose is fake. Her personality seems to go in that direction, but I would rather deal with Melrose any day of the week than Monique.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-09-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I totally agree. She seems like an alright model, and she may be fake, but I think anything is better than Monique.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
but I would rather deal with Melrose any day of the week than Monique.

Yep.

Tribe, the flamer.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
Count me in the group that could stand anybody but Monique. Ugh.

Sig by Cyg!

10-06-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
She did do a much better job this week at the challenge. She was one of the few that made it look easy to walk on that floating run way.

Sheba_ 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheba_ Click to send private message to Sheba_ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I can't stand her. I hope she gets cut. She trashs Anchal too much for me!

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
"I just have to say that Melrose is nothing but a white, ugly, arrogant"

Why does her being white have to come into this?

Also there is no way monique could have been a model.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-16-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
agreed.
Melrose's race has nothing to do with her being a crazy wench.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!
must.not.rant.

kthomas79 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kthomas79 Click to send private message to kthomas79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Racism"
Seriously, why do you have to use "WHITE" as a negative term in referring to your dislike of Melrose. You have the right to not like her, but what would you have said to someone describing Monique as a " BLACK, ugly, arrogant...etc" or Anchal as an "INDIAN, ugly, arrogant...etc." The double standard is not only unfair, but unhealthy. Just please be careful in the future of throwing around words like this.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-27-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Racism"
>Seriously, why do you have to
>use "WHITE" as a negative
>term in referring to your
>dislike of Melrose?

I appreciate sensitivity as much as the next person. I appreciate the attempt at educating along those lines. However, in this case, I believe it to be misguided. Bear with me:

I have a question-- if Melrose is, in fact, white, (although, technically "Caucasian" not "white" which is not a color, but the mixture of all colors) why is mentioning that fact a negative? It's simply a fact. Melrose is white.

I'm Caucasian. It's part of the description that identifies me. I would not take offense to someone describing me as "white, female, medium height, brown hair," because all of the above are true. And, yes, I would use race as description, because it is an obvious identifier. If you didn't know the character's names from the show (first time watching, perhaps?) you would understand by saying "white" in describing Melrose that she didn't mean "Anchal" or "Monique." The description eliminates other possibilities. I don't have any problem with that.

You have
>the right to not like
>her, but what would you
>have said to someone describing
>Monique as a " BLACK,
>ugly, arrogant...etc" or Anchal as
>an "INDIAN, ugly, arrogant...etc."
>The double standard is not
>only unfair, but unhealthy.

It's not a double standard if the answer to your question is, "Yes, I would answer that way." For example, I would describe Anchal as a "beautiful, young, Indian woman who looked hot as Cleopatra, and nothing wrong with her body. I'd kill for it!" Now, is the fact I used Anchal's race in the description different because it's flattering? (I think she is beautiful!)

Does my description of Anchal give a more accurate presentation to someone who might never have seen her before? I would think it does.

Just
>please be careful in the
>future of throwing around words
>like this.

I didn't see it as "throwing words around" I saw it as someone giving what they perceived as an accurate description of a contestant on a reality show. Please be careful of taking offense to something where there was none meant.

Maybe to better illustrate: If my child was missing, and I needed to call the police to find her, I would describe her as, "Caucasian, teenager, medium height, thin build, brown eyes" because you would want to give as accurate a description as possible. It's a "Paint the most accurate picture" philosophy, if I didn't have a photograph. WHY would I leave her race OUT of the description? I wouldn't.

Is the problem that the rest of the description was unflattering? That's what this forum is for. Being able to state our views. I think that's what this poster did.

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Racism"
Thank You......My Dear EMTBGRL,

You'd make an exellent lawyer..... and if I was in trouble with the law, or would like someone in general to stick up for me I'd go to you.....I commend your "Unbiased-Truthfullness" & clairity in this situation..................SAY IT LIKE IT IS SISTA.....and for all that iz wondering out there, I MYSELF AM WHITE!!!! THank you In YO' FACEZ.....
If Black people can make slurrs against there fellow black brothers & sisters....then why da' hell can't I slurr against some wanna-be model in my race that needs to keep to herself, about other models outside of the cockasian group...such as a beautiful gem named Anchall?...........answer that.

10-29-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Racism"
>Thank You......My Dear EMTBGRL,

You'd make an exellent lawyer..... (Oooh! looky! someone means that as a COMPLIMENT!) ;) LOL!

and
>if I was in trouble
>with the law, or would
>like someone in general to
>stick up for me I'd
>go to you.....

And, IRL? You'd be making an excellent choice. I'm helpful by nature. But, if you were in trouble with the law? I'd also let you know exactly how I felt about that, too!

(You might be interested to know that I just passed a police exam.)

thnkb4uspk 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thnkb4uspk Click to send private message to thnkb4uspk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Racism"
uhhh...white is the ABSENCE of color...black is the mixture of all colors...if you're going to have your faux intellectual attempt at political correctness be credible, why dont you fact check your color theory in grade school art class.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "WARNING - thnkb4uspk "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. We do not allow personal attacks on other posters on these forums.

10-31-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
23. "RE: WARNING - thnkb4uspk "
>Please take a moment to read
>our community guidelines - there's
>a link at the top
>of the page. We
>do not allow personal attacks
>on other posters on these
>forums.

Oops! I forgot myself. Sorry. I should have read your response before posting. My bad. Won't happen again.

10-31-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Racism"
>uhhh...white is the ABSENCE of color...black
>is the mixture of all
>colors...

Where are you getting that from? Playing with paint pigment on your palette? or the fact YOU slept through "grade school" art class? Sorry. I stand by my original quote, although it has NOTHING to do with my POINT. (Nice of you to display your own ignorance to demonstrate BOTH for me!)

If you are STILL wrapped in your own anger and unable to contemplate the fact that I'm correct, would this LINK help you? (since you probably believe the Internet more often than educated adults like myself..here you go

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:MeD6q0zVddMJ:www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/Computer_Science/2002/Color.asp+%22black%22(absence+of+color)&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

if you're going to have
>your faux intellectual attempt

Oh, I am comfortable with the fact my intellect is not "faux" thank you very much. However, your attempt to insult me? Does nothing more than display your own ignorance. It would be a good idea to check YOUR facts before looking like an idiot. which, in this case? You do.

at political correctness be credible,

I was making a point, but not trying to be politically correct. Those are your politics, not mine. There was nothing political about my point. That was clear in about --- ohhhhh the 6th grade debate club. -- What grade are YOU in?

why dont you fact check your
>color theory in grade school
>art class.

Before you insult someone? You really should check *your* facts. In case that link doesn't work? Here's a QUOTE from it:

"Black is the absence of light and therefore the absence of color. Secondary colors, such as cyan, magenta and yellow, are created by combining the primary colors. The color white is achieved by adding the three primary colors together in equal amounts. Unlike the additive system, which begins with black and adds color, the subtractive system begins with white and subtracts color.."

You were saying about "grade school?"

Don't paint anything. You might hurt yourself.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Racism"
Maybe you are a little bit dumb too? maybe? Every seen a rainbow? ever played with a prism? Combine colors additively and they go to white. Color theory breaks into additive and subtractive color, subtractive will give you black and additive will give you white.

11-02-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Racism"
FWIW: IRL. I have absolutely NEVER been accused of being "dumb" and no, not even just a little bit. That's laughable. If you meant me? Thanks for the laugh! ROTFLMAO!!

> Combine colors additively and
>they go to white.
> Color theory breaks into
>additive and subtractive color, subtractive
>will give you black and
>additive will give you white.

Right, what I said: White is the mixture of all colors, and black is the absence of color. Thanks for confirming my point.

"Subtractive = absence = black"
"Additive = mixture = white."

Yep.

As for rainbows and prisms? Light mixture and pigment mixture bear different results. They aren't part of the same theory. Science 101.

The thing about this conversation?

What the heck does it have to do with MELROSE?
(Nothing. 100% nothing.)

How about sticking to the topic, m'kay?

Part of being intelligent is knowing how to stay on topic. I do.

Melrose. Meh. Take or leave her. Not terribly impressed. That is all.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-02-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Racism"
Psssst...EMT. I think she/he was responding to post #20.

Nice post though!

A Tribe Original!

I'm all meh over Melrose too. Actually, I'm all meh over all these girls this season except for Caridee and she still makes me a little meh.

11-02-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
28. "Not impressed with any of them, Melrose included"
>Psssst...EMT. I think she/he was
>responding to post #20.
>
>Nice post though!

D'oh! -- Thanks.

>I'm all meh over Melrose too.
> Actually, I'm all meh
>over all these girls this
>season except for Caridee and
>she still makes me a
>little meh.<[P>Double DITTO!

There's not ONE of those young ladies that makes me sit up and take notice. Not.one. Oh, sure, some walk the runway better. Some take consistently better photos...blah blah blah...but none of the contestants make me think, "Gee, I can see HER being named America's Next Top Model" Nope.

Melrose worked that sexy dance challenge like a true "pro" (but not of the modelling kind!) -- Scary stuff. (Honestly? I didn't like that challenge.)

At this point? Changing the channel seems the most interesting option.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Racism"
Yes, Part of being intelligent, is knowing how to follow posts, because I was not responding to you.

11-03-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Racism"
>Yes, Part of being intelligent, is
>knowing how to follow posts,
>because I was not responding
>to you.

and you feel HOW about "Melrose?"
The TOPIC of this thread?

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-06, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Racism"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-06 AT 08:09 AM (EST)

Edited because: This was too long after the fact for much relevance anyway!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
Well..on the note of bashing Melrose.....

I think a woman's true beauty comes out how they respond to hair color changes. I think she was much prettier as a bruenette. She looks very "average" to me as a blonde. Whereas Brooke IMO..looked awesome blonde and brunette. And age doesn't factor in here as far as I'm concerned.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I actually like Melrose. I'm not sure why everyone hates her so much. She consistently takes good photos, and I don't recall her ever being the uber-beyotch that people make her out to be. Her "trash talking" of Anchal? I didn't think was anything to get in a hissy over. She said that she didn't think Anchal was getting prettier as the competition went on (or something like that). Big whoop. Anchal is way too self-conscious. And also, Melrose wasn't the only one in that hot tub. IIRC, some other girls agreed with her. *shrug* I think she's cool, and I think she will go far.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah

10-29-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
The way I saw the whole Melrose/Anchal situation was that there is no point in saying anything because it just becomes drama, but I do think it was turned into more than what it truly was. I too didn't understand why all the focus was on what Melrose said when the twins and Jadea were yapping away just as much.

However, there are times when it seems like Melrose tries to be extra friendly, which is professional of her, but it comes off as fake. I think that Melrose is a great model who puts alot of effort into what she does and also takes time to reflect on what she has just done and how she could have been better.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-08-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I agree, I think she's doing well in the competition and is actually one of the few girls this season who seem to grasp the concept of being a model (unlike Jaeda, Anchal, Eugena or the twins for that matter). Just for that she gets kudos in my book.

The whole Anchal thing was no big deal IMO. She really didn't say anything bad so I was surprised when Anchal was crying or whatever. It seems so stupid.

trella93 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trella93 Click to send private message to trella93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
Monique was the b!tchy one, and she couldn't model. Melrose CAN model, and that is why she is still in it. I'm white...who gives a crap what race they are?!?!?!?!? I think you need to get a grip on reality 'sista'

Zenlala 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zenlala Click to send private message to Zenlala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I find it very funny how every time a white person becomes bitchy, there is always an excuse for them to act that way, and there is always some way to reason with them being bitchy. When a black person does it, or someone who is not white does this, they are automatically the ##### of the show, or something is wrong with them?

11-01-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
>I find it very funny how
>every time a white person
>becomes bitchy, there is always
>an excuse for them to
>act that way, and there
>is always some way to
>reason with them being bitchy.
>When a black person does
>it, or someone who is
>not white does this, they
>are automatically the ##### of
>the show, or something is
>wrong with them?
>
Across the board? I just decide that the person in question either needs a nap or hasn't had their coffee, yet! LOL!

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I agree with you. Melrose is a total phony. Tonight show made me hate her even more. I wish she will be eliminated next week.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

See, I disagree. I don't think she's phony, I think she's just being who she is which sometimes is a know-it-all, other times it's a b*tchy, other times it's inconsiderate. But with all that said, the girl deserves to be there more than any of the other girls (less Caridee who I love). She's giving her all to each and every challenge. Would you rather see someone like half-a$$ Jaeda win??? No way. I don't care if she's the sweetest person ever, I want to see someone who's busting their butt trying win!

11-09-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I hate to say it but the fact is we are all talking about her here, so you know she's going to the final three if not the final two. The more we hate them the longer they stay on. Remember Jade anyone?

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I love caridee..also brooke and aj..

Remember once tyra said all she can see (melrose) is just a sweet girl and you see how she's behaved since she moved in to the house. She's acting like she's better than anyone..know it all..I can't stand her.

And I think jaeda should be out of the league long time ago. Don't know why she's still there.

11-09-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
I don't think that Melrose is really all that hated by the contestants as it is shown....I mean how many times do we see her hanging and talking with a group of girls over and over again. Of course I'm sure that Melrose's know it all attitude can drive the girls nuts but for the most part I see their problems with her as jealousy....because anytime the girl does well that's when they talk trash about her. And hey I don't care how b!tchy she is she does deserve to be there. Melrose gives a lot of effort, behaves well on the job, and delivers...heck if Monique did a better job I would feel the same way about her.

Babe Repelent 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Babe%20Repelent Click to send private message to Babe%20Repelent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Melrose is a Fake"
Melrose is a great model who is a good person.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •