The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonight was so good!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

atrueANTM 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-07, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atrueANTM Click to send private message to atrueANTM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonight was so good!"
Okay, thank god that Jael stayed- i know that many people don't believe in her- but she is amazing and has a deeper talent than most people think. I thought 'Cha Cha Diva' would've been in the bottom 2 instead of Jael. WHAT WAS WHITNEY THINKING SHE WOULDN'T BE GOING HOME THIS WEEK? Excuse, and don't get me wrong- in person that girl is breathtaking- but trya and miss j were right on when they said that she turned off when the camera came in front of her. Natasha is so beautiful, i honestly think it's all between her and Dione, they both are equally geniune-kind-amazingly gorgeous girls! Renee, ugh- when is she going home? she is way too old looking and quite a brat. Brit is not a model in person at all, no way would i ever buy anything that she was wearing/selling. ALRIIIIGHT- LATER fellow ANTM fans, although i am the #1 fan for sure ;)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonight was so good! prosecutor 04-12-07 1
 RE: Tonight was so good! Das Mole 04-12-07 2
   RE: Tonight was so good! mistyrose52 04-13-07 3
       RE: Tonight was so good! nazpink 04-13-07 4
   RE: Tonight was so good! unknownauthor_anonymous 03-14-08 8
 RE: Tonight was so good! Vixxxen 04-16-07 5
   RE: Tonight was so good! lindamaher 04-20-07 6
       RE: Tonight was so good! amanda11694 04-20-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-12-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonight was so good!"
Jael can't talk. Natasha has that Angelina Jolie look going on.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-12-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonight was so good!"
My opinions on the remaining girls:

Jael - Favorite! Sure she can't speak but she's fierce. Adrianne had the same problem in Cycle 1 but she won the whole thing, so who knows.

Dionne - An extremely close second. Even closer after the lesbian limo shoot. I love her hair, her look, she's really funny...she should definitely make it far.

Natasha - Takes really good pictures, nice person, but something about her is just 'meh'.

Jaslene - Sort of has a Nnenna thing going on, she started off so strong but now she's just starting to fall apart. I haven't really liked her at any point this season, I'm just kind of indifferent. I don't really want her to win but if she did I guess it wouldn't be that bad.

Brittany - Annoying as hell. She takes good pictures but I hate her. Send her packing, please.

Renee - Go home, you lunatic.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonight was so good!"
Jael, to me is just downright SPOOKY!! If they thought they had problems with Adrienne after SHE won, look out! Jael will end up being a nightmare that will not easily go away! She is a wild horse that will NOT be reigned in-ever! She is untrainable, and a know-it-all! Look how she responded to Fifty-Cents literally throwing her in the pool for being so annoying!

Renee-pretty girl with major emotional problems. But since when does that keep you from being a model? If that can be kept in toll, she may be ok. She IS trying-I'll give her that.

Jaslene-what is it with this season and the androids?? Can't even comment on this one.

Brittany-agreed-too immature to even work as an airline hostess yet....

Natasha-easily influenced by everything around her, but she DOES take an amazing picture, and she knows how to please. We'll see.....she really IS most improved, in MY humble opinion.

Dionne-all the photographers and big whigs seem to love this girl. I'm not sure why. She takes good pictures, but her mouth could use some cleaning out. IMHO, she has an attitude, but maybe she needs it to get through this. I think she'll probably win this because the judges also are leaning towards her.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonight was so good!"
Jael is one of those girls that you either love or hate.....sometimes she comes off as fun and vibrant and other times it seems as though she has no clue when to turn it down a bit and becomes annoying. None the less, she, in my opinion, is not a model. Even when Jael is given something that could be right up her ally it's never more than an ok photo. Whitney deserved to go, but I think Jael should follow.

Renee's attitude is hard to watch but clearly it's not new to the modeling "world". Renee seems to have improved and I hope that it's sincere more for her sake and her family's. She's a very pretty girl but there's nothing about her that pops out of the page. I have yet to see her really take a picture where I can just say wow.

Jaslene has done well. I think her past couple of photo shoots have been plain and uninspiring. I think she got too comfortable with her place in this competition. Her pictures are usually pretty darn nice though.

Natasha is my absolute favorite. I don't think that she's easily influenced by people and I think that's one of the reasons why she seems to be on the outside of the girls. She is by far the most improved and has a positive attitude. She also showed how strong she is to be able to pick herself up after being very emotional upset. I would love to see her win and hope that she can last til the end and kick the crap out of the commercial challenge.

Brittney doesn't bother me as much as she seems to others. I think she does pretty good photo shoots but she's really not all that interesting and now that her ugly weave is gone the storyline of her seems to be as well.

Dionne is ok. I think she has improved but I feel she has also gotten quite lucky. She still seems to need a lot of direction, but when it's given she takes it unlike Jael or Whitney.

unknownauthor_anonymous 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-14-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail unknownauthor_anonymous Click to send private message to unknownauthor_anonymous Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tonight was so good!"
there were a few girls in antm episodes who couldn't talk

but learned how to by a speech perfessional.

jael is cute.

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-07, 04:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonight was so good!"
I happen to think that the only person who doesn't look like a model in person is Dione. Tyra is always criticizing what she looks like when the models go through the photo critique at the elimination round.

I recall that the only person Tyra and the other judges said looked like a Supermodel in this photoshoot was Britney. She stood out in her picture with the twins and that is hard to do as the twins are very photogenic as well.

I agree with your assessment of Renee she looks old in pictures and that just may be her downfall.

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-07, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tonight was so good!"
I am so glad Jael got the boot, I felt she was too 'in your face'. She had a great positive attitude for most of her time in the house, but when she was caught up in her personality differences she was way over the top.

Brit-meh, she does take great photos, but she seems like she needs a lot of direction, and her emotions are haywire...but then again that doesn't really count in the competition.

Dione-really pretty but is sort of clueless to the modeling world. Like when she would show up to judge a mess and not very fashionable. But I think she has definitely improved.

Renee-Attitude put aside I think she is very pretty. Not to many people can rock that hair cut and still have some sort of feminine touch. She definitely has that masculine undertone, which i like because it mixes it up in a way.

Natasha-I think is going to win, she is different. She can really hold her own & adapts well to the American culture that she was thrown into. I think it is funny that she takes any criticism positively, and not even in her head...she has no shame in saying things right in front of the judging panel.

Jaslene-I think she is a pretty girl, but as everyone on the judging panel say, I think she is a little drag queen-esque. I feel she can't switch up her style to accommodate different photo shoots.

As Tyra said...If they were looking for a cookie cutter girl, none of those girls would be there.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tonight was so good!"
Jael needed to stop talking! She would be talking and talking and the judges just couldn't understand her. I thought she was going to get eliminated in the commercial episode

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •