The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 6 is online (and free)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance Forum (Protected)
Original message

habman 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail habman Click to send private message to habman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 6 is online (and free)"
For us few that enjoyed the show they have put episode 6 online and episode 7 will be posted on March 11.

Here is the link: http://www.fox.com/bigfat

Overall I thought it was one of the funnier episodes so if you enjoyed one thru five you will be entertained with this one.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 6 is online (and free) Loree 03-07-05 1
 RE: Episode 6 is online (and free) ladro 03-08-05 2
   RE: Episode 6 is online (and free) Loree 03-08-05 3
 RE: Episode 6 is online (and free) punstress 03-14-05 4
   RE: Episode 6 is online (and free) Traces 03-16-05 5
 Episode 7 Loree 03-17-05 6
 Episode 8 Loree 03-19-05 7
   RE: Episode 8 ladro 03-19-05 8
       RE: Episode 8 Loree 03-20-05 9
 Episode 9 Loree 04-01-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 6 is online (and free)"
I just watched it and enjoyed it. I laughed at Mrs Todd's involvement and her comment about Whitney's Big Man Hands. And that lampshade. And Damian is still the object of lust.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 6 is online (and free)"
FOX sucks. What's the point of metering out the episodes one a week? FOX sucks. All I care about is who the Boss was. FOX sucks. I have read that Whitney gets fired in Episode 6. Hence the only eye candy left after episode 6 is Annette. (get real, 80% of the viewers of this show were men, my estimate). The cancelation is making more sense now. You would think that since the show is fake , that they would have managed things so as to keep Whitney for a couple of more episodes. FOX sucks.

03-08-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 6 is online (and free)"
I agree about feeding us the episodes one at a time. The show is cancelled. We are watching on-line. Why not just put all of them on and be done with it. I would like to sit down and watch them all at once. Who cares if we find out who the boss is too quickly? The show is over on TV. We don't need the suspense anymore. Fox is dumb.

punstress 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-05, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail punstress Click to send private message to punstress Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 6 is online (and free)"
I tried watching it but it didn't work! The Windows Media Player opened, there were three choices on the bottom for High, Medium, Low, I clicked one then hit play but no matter what I clicked nothing loaded. Did anybody else have such problems?

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 6 is online (and free)"
I can't view it either, but I have a lousy computer so I expected it not to work. I hope someone will do an episode recap for people like me whose computers can't handle it. I don't even want to watch it anyway, I'd rather hear somebody make fun of it!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

03-17-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
6. "Episode 7"
I just watched Ep 7. It took quite awhile for me to load it this time. But after awhile of looking at a dark screen it did load. But I found this ep quite boring. So I ended up FFing quite a bit of it. We still don't get to see who the boss is. Doug was sent home. And the preview for Ep 8 says 2 people will be sent home next episode which Fox will have online on the 18th.

03-19-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
7. "Episode 8"
Well this week they were told the 5 of them would be working as one team. They were told to pick a leader. They picked Damian. Then Mr Todd told them they had to get rid of their weakest link and they had to decide between them in one hour who was getting fired. And as leader Damian would have the final say. Most of them wanted Annette fired. But Damian ended up firing David for being too honest. Then when the 4 of them were celebrating in the apartment Kent Todd (the son) came over and wouldn't leave and wanted to party and dropped ashes everywhere and made them get in the hot tub, etc. They couldn't tell him to leave because he was the boss' son.

For the next challenge they paired up the 2 females against the 2 males. The females won. So Damian and Michael are in the boardroom. But it ended before we found out who was fired. They are going to be put thru a test in the boardroom next week to see who is fired. So we did not even see the Mystery Boss's office this week.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 8"
I guess there are only so many times you can show the same 'back of empty chair' view and expect to retain people's interest. That only reinforces my viewpoint that the boss is an animal. If it were a person there would have been by now some sort of teaser shot of the boss' gloved hand or eyebrow or foot, etc...

03-20-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 8"
It is real obvious why the show was cancelled. The only interest I have left is who the boss is. I don't care who wins this thing. And I still don't know if the players are in on the joke or really think there is a job to be won. But I don't care.

04-01-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
10. "Episode 9"
The show started with Damian getting fired and Mike being saved. Then Mike, Annette and Kerry had to do a challenge involving bartering chickens. Whoever got the least amount out of their bartering was booted. I guessed that Kerry was going to be booted. They have been leading up to a showdown between Mike and Annette for the last few shows. These 2 really don't like each other. So of course Kerry was told her item was worth the least and she was fired. Setting it up for the final ep with Mike and Annette left.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •