The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Steve in a Commercial"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-27-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Steve in a Commercial"
How many of have seen Steve in a commercial? I'm not speaking about the promos for the show but an actual commercial.It's the commercial where one guy(Steve) says he had this watercress sandwich for lunch and gets blown away by the guy who had the heartier meal.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Steve in a Commercial tk72 01-27-04 1
 RE: Steve in a Commercial NorthShoreJane 01-27-04 2
 RE: Steve in a Commercial SilverStar 01-27-04 3
 RE: Steve in a Commercial Breezy 01-27-04 4
 RE: Steve in a Commercial wildchickenhunter 01-27-04 5
 RE: Steve in a Commercial Livestrong4ever 11-19-04 7
   RE: Steve in a Commercial Agman2 01-11-16 9
 RE: Steve in a Commercial mom2bjm 07-12-05 8
 RE: Steve in a Commercial Agman2 01-11-16 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Steve in a Commercial"
LOL- Yeah, I saw the commercial a few days ago. I had to do a double take. I thought I recognized him. It was for "Hungry-Man" TV dinner commercial or something like that.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-27-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Steve in a Commercial"
>How many of have seen Steve
>in a commercial? I'm not
>speaking about the promos for
>the show but an actual
>commercial.It's the commercial where one
>guy(Steve) says he had this
>watercress sandwich for lunch and
>gets blown away by the
>guy who had the heartier
>meal.

Yes, he's the STAR of the Hungry Man commercials. I think it says that in his bio, too. After this gig, however, he'll probably kiss those days buh-bye.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Steve in a Commercial"
Oh my gosh! I didn't even notice that, but now that you mention it I totally remember that commercial! How hysterical.
SilverStar

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Steve in a Commercial"
Yep I've seen it.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Steve in a Commercial"
I knew he looked familiar, but then I thought it was just my brain was being manipulated because Randi is so pretty.

Where Randi shakes her booty and still acts snooty....the nudie bar.

Livestrong4ever 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Livestrong4ever Click to send private message to Livestrong4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Steve in a Commercial"
Wasn't the fiance from My Big Fax Obnoxious Fiance in that Hungry Man Commercial too????

Agman2 1393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-16, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Steve in a Commercial"
no

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Steve in a Commercial"
Steve is in another commercial I saw just last night, for a hotel chain. He plays an employee of "Sympathetic" hotels or something like that and goes around hugging people who don't get what they want...
The commercial played on some cable channel I wasn't totally paying attention to last night!!

Agman2 1393 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-16, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Steve in a Commercial"
That commercial is soooo 12 years ago!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •