The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why so mean to Jill about weight, are you 9 years old?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Todd TV Forum (Protected)
Original message

judiej 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail judiej Click to send private message to judiej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why so mean to Jill about weight, are you 9 years old?"
I don't understand why someone would watch a show they seemingly hate, then take the time to write about it on a message board. These women are taking risks and putting themselves out there for the whole world to see. I find the show great. I don't always "like" a cast member, but I can respect their willingness to be emotionally rebuilt from the ground up and their courage for letting us all watch. As for making fun of a persons weight? What are we, nine years old? How stupid is that? Maybe it is time that some of you that spend your days hating on strangers take a look in the mirror and consider Starting Over.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why so mean to Jill about weigh... SASSI 02-27-06 1
 RE: Why so mean to Jill about weigh... GulfCoastGirl 02-27-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SASSI 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SASSI Click to send private message to SASSI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why so mean to Jill about weight, are you 9 years old?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-06 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

>I don't understand why someone would
>watch a show they seemingly
>hate, then take the time
>to write about it on
>a message board. These
>women are taking risks and
>putting themselves out there for
>the whole world to see.
> I find the show
>great. I don't always
>"like" a cast member, but
>I can respect their willingness
>to be emotionally rebuilt from
>the ground up and their
>courage for letting us all
>watch. As for making
>fun of a persons weight?
> What are we, nine
>years old? How stupid
>is that? Maybe it
>is time that some of
>you that spend your days
>hating on strangers take a
>look in the mirror and
>consider Starting Over.

9 here and counting....we are allowed to express our feelings and thoughts in this small safe community as long as we do not attack other posters.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GulfCoastGirl 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GulfCoastGirl Click to send private message to GulfCoastGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why so mean to Jill about weight, are you 9 years old?"
Some posters were just as mean with Allison. I try not to say mean things about the HG, because we all have faults...no one is perfect. But sometimes, they make you so mad because of the stupid things they say or do. I like Jill, but I do not like Lisa1 because she of how lazy and trifling she is so I will post certain things about her. The only problem I have with Jill is the type of clothes she chooses to wear.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •