The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A petition to Tyra"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Todd TV Forum (Protected)
Original message

lizzytish 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzytish Click to send private message to lizzytish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A petition to Tyra"
Tyra girl! What are you thinking?! For three weeks we were disappointed in ANTM. First, there was the “recap” show. Then the bait and switch with Jayla and Nicole. Then the surprise upset with Lisa!? Not fair! You slightly made up for it last week by FINALLY getting rid of someone who maybe deserved it. But just to be sure, here are our picks for who should get booted off tonite. In fact, why don’t you get rid of BOTH of these gals?! We don’t watch this show for fun. We’re serious – and we want to see some serious butt-kicking!

1. Jayla – So she looks like Snow White. So what? Her ears are as big as Mr. Spock’s and she has absolutely NO sex appeal or personality. Besides which she’s a “b”. Get rid of her.
2. Bre – Talk about poser! Very immature – and not all that hot looking. She’s common in every sense of the word. Boot her off now!

That leaves us with a show-down between the two tall girls. We know who will win. Nicole is boring as all get-out. Nik is the ONLY lady who deserves to be ANTM. She’s got it all. We’ll be watching Tyra. Don’t disappoint us!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A petition to Tyra danidelion7 12-01-05 1
 RE: A petition to Tyra modelbabe345call 12-02-05 2
 RE: A petition to Tyra Betty Lee 12-07-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

danidelion7 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danidelion7 Click to send private message to danidelion7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A petition to Tyra"
Well Jayla..who decided it was better to be the wicked step mother and feed the poison apple in the form of Tylenol pm and Benadryl to Bre was finally sent home, so I am pleased with that decision but I don't really agree with your opinion of Bre, she is immature, a little to immature for her age but I think she learned her lesson. Unfortunatly Bre will probaly be the next to go and it will come down to frightingly white Nicole and beautiful Nik.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

modelbabe345call 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail modelbabe345call Click to send private message to modelbabe345call Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A petition to Tyra"
Roxxi p u are so right i would soo sign up too just e-mail the paper and ill print it and fax it back e-mail:
sexxy_roxi16@yahoo.com

Betty Lee 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Betty%20Lee Click to send private message to Betty%20Lee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A petition to Tyra"
>Tyra girl! What are you
>thinking?! For three weeks
>we were disappointed in ANTM.
> First, there was the
>“recap” show. Then the
>bait and switch with Jayla
>and Nicole. Then the
>surprise upset with Lisa!?
>Not fair! You slightly
>made up for it last
>week by FINALLY getting rid
>of someone who maybe deserved
>it. But just to
>be sure, here are our
>picks for who should get
>booted off tonite. In
>fact, why don’t you get
>rid of BOTH of these
>gals?! We don’t watch
>this show for fun.
>We’re serious – and we
>want to see some serious
>butt-kicking!
>
>1. Jayla – So she looks
>like Snow White. So
>what? Her ears are
>as big as Mr. Spock’s
>and she has absolutely NO
>sex appeal or personality.
>Besides which she’s a “b”.
> Get rid of her.
>
>2. Bre – Talk about poser!
> Very immature – and
>not all that hot looking.
> She’s common in every
>sense of the word.
>Boot her off now!
>
>That leaves us with a show-down
>between the two tall girls.
> We know who will
>win. Nicole is boring
>as all get-out. Nik
>is the ONLY lady who
>deserves to be ANTM.
>She’s got it all.
>We’ll be watching Tyra.
>Don’t disappoint us!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •