The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-12, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
"The first rule of improv is 'always say yes.'"

"The first rule of being a Real Housewife is 'always say @#$% off.'"

"...yes?"

"@#$% off!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, d... Belle Book 04-16-12 1
   RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, d... jbug 04-17-12 2
       RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, d... Belle Book 04-17-12 3
       RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, d... Ricky 04-17-12 4
           RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, d... Belle Book 04-17-12 5
               RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, d... JoeGazillionaire 04-20-12 6
                   RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, d... Belle Book 04-20-12 7
                       RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, d... JoeGazillionaire 04-21-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-16-12, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-12 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

Here's what I have to say about Lisa, and it's not going to be pretty: ****. 4-star ****. You treated Dayana like dirt, and I think Clay's right as to why -- you're just jealous because Dayana's so pretty! Really Lisa, must you be so catty and perpetuate the stereotype that women are jealous of the beauty of other women? I was almost hoping you'd lose so that I could have the pleasure of seeing you fired! Alas, you won.

And right now, I can just hear people saying, "Gee Belle, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Lisa?" Well, I just did.

ETA: The word I put in asterisks begins with the letter "B" and rhymes with "witch".

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-12, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
Lisa has a serious problem.
We've seen other contestants get angry but Lisa is unreasonable.

I hate it that they edit so much - or that they don't tell it all like it is in the BR.
Dayana wasn't insisting on being in front of the camera as Lisa wanted Trump to think.
She wanted something to do! anything to do!
Lisa even said during some of her ranting that she shouldn't have to "find" something for Dayana to do. hummmmm, why not? she's the project manager....
I am so ready for Lisa to be fired.

It was a poorly designed project for 4 player teams.
If the PM on the other team had taken a character part, then one of the others would have been left with nothing to do.
there wasn't much to do other than the 3 parts & designing the puppets.

Paul Sr needed to go. He has done little that I've seen in any of the tasks. He did the part of the father in the commercial sure; but that's all he did. No creative thinking, not even as much grunt work as Lou! LOL

04-17-12, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
I'm ready for Lisa to be fired too! Witch!

Paul was the right choice to leave, but not because he did little in most to all of the tasks. He did little in this particular task (other than maybe designing the puppets), even if his back was bothering him. Worse, he showed little enthusiasm for this task and he should have brought back Arsenio, though not for the reasons Lisa said. Apparently, the people in charge criticized Arsenio and Paul would have been wise to listen to it.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-17-12, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
>>It was a poorly designed project for 4 player teams.
Exactly right. They should have had 3 people doing puppets on stage. That would have given Dayana a real chance to sink or swim.

Belle - You are right Lisa is outta control!
Although, maybe Lisa is playing us for fools. Does anyone think she is just putting on an act when being SO ANGRY - maybe just trying to push Dayana to the breaking point or something ?

04-17-12, 07:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
If she is putting on an act to push Dayana to the breaking point, Lisa's even worse than I thought!

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-12, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
Lisa's just a repulsive person inside and out... Every time, she comes on the screen, the blood pressure just goes up 10 notches. She's a mean person. She just picks on people when she senses weakness as she did with Lou. She'll never try to bully someone strong. She just met her match with Dayana...because despite what Lisa wants to portray Dayana as Dayana is very well-spoken. I actually always hated Lisa when she was on the Howard Stern show.... I don't even think she's funny....just the most obvious crass jokes. Who's paying to see her shows? And, I think Lisa was crying for herself, not because she was really sorry. She probably sensed that she would be the villain and just wanted to save herself. At some point, she'll just go back to treating someone terribly.

The contest is kind of a joke anyway. We all know who the people with business skills are. It should test business skills. Of course, improv would suit the performers in the group. Paul owns a multi-million dollar business. Lisa and Arsenio are just comedians. I'd never trust Lisa or Arsenio with 10 cents, much less a million dollar business. Also, it's strange how the Donald always encourage people to be brutal and "killers" when getting along with people is crucial in corporate america. Dayana seems like she's quite smart, even when she's been put in the corner. You can already see that she's organized and detail-oriented and pretty composed even with Lisa outright spewing bile at her. It was just cringe-worthy watching Lisa wail verbal blows at the slow-talking Lou... come on that was just cruel.

04-20-12, 10:43 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
Well, Lou was weak, but yeah, Lisa is repulsive. I'm glad I never saw Lisa before this season! This episode, I just wanted to smack her upside the head! I'm glad I wasn't on the show, because if I'd seen her and Aubrey pick on Dayana, I would have told them off in no uncertain terms! This might be another pet peeve -- perceived bullying of someone else.

BTW, if you want to know another pet peeve, it's taking a quote from a book out of context or jumping to a bad conclusion based on something you heard about.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-12, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode #10: dance, puppets, dance."
Good observations. Yeah, she's a total bully and also tends to twist things to the point of being fairly dishonest. If you met someone like that in real life, you'd just want to get as far away from them as possible. She's just a nasty person....and will bring out the worst in people and people will hate themselves for what she brought out of them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •