The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-12, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
Thus providing more insights into what Donald would have been like as a political leader than he ever wanted to give the public.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... Puffy 04-09-12 1
   RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... qwertypie 04-09-12 2
 RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... zipperhead 04-09-12 3
   RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... jbug 04-10-12 6
       RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... Mattyboy 04-10-12 7
           RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... Estee 04-10-12 8
   RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... krismiss2us 04-12-12 10
 RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... Mattyboy 04-09-12 4
   RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... qwertypie 04-09-12 5
   RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a ... zipperhead 04-10-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-12, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
I liked it when Lisa said how creepy it would be to have a 56 year old man with a 20 year old woman, then realized that she was talking to Donald Trump.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-12, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."

Thanks, Ag-Dude!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-12, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
I admit that Lou was way over the line about throwing people through walls. Also, he is a bit of a pussy for bringing up a conversation held days ago. Get over it, man. So she cussed you out, so what.

However, Lisa does come across as very antagonistic. If she cries at the next boardroom, she's a major hypocrite. You can't act all tough one day and then start dropping tears the next time things don't go your way.

Either you're a tough, no nonsense player, or you're emotionally vulnerable. You can't be both.

Your smile bothers me

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-12, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
Lou had to go; he's a nice guy but he makes me wonder if he did a bit of boxing back in his early years and got hit a few times too many - IYKWIM.

There was no need for Lisa to go all ballistic on him tho.
Explaining that he didn't do anything; couldn't do the banners/posters; couldn't send an email. That was pretty much enough. Lisa is an explosive person.
Can you imagine how these people must feel watching themselves now (Lisa & Arsenio especially)? & how those on the receiving end of the nastiness (especially the confessional rants) are feeling?

Dayana handled herself very well. To work that well with Lisa after all she had been put thru says she is a mature level headed woman.

I laughed when Ivanka told Aubrey exactly what it is that the others take exception to about her! Way to put it out straight Ivanka!

In this ep, we saw that Paul Sr doesn't do much; and the editing emphasized that.

Mattyboy 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-12, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mattyboy Click to send private message to Mattyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
2 reasons paul is still there.

1. his team has won almost every task.

2. the times his team lost, there were much bigger, more annoying fish to fry.

if he doesn't screw something major up, he'll probably make it final 4 and then be fired.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-12, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
He does have that feel of The Guy Who Always Gets Tossed During Interviews.

I'm surprised by how quiet he's been, especially in the realm of letting other people take command. Looks like he's only a know-all hothead in his own field (and possibly with his own family). It's definitely a different side of him than the camera usually presents -- but at the same time, he's not vicious and hateful enough to take the top prize, and 'vicious & hateful' have been Donald's default criteria in any year without a medical emergency.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-12-12, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
I have to disagree with what you are saying about lisa. Only for this reason: Women cry. We can all be tough as nails and the bitchiest woman you've ever met. But we have hormones. Sometimes our anger comes out with tears. Other than that, she is coming across as very nasty. I'm starting to like clay aiken. WIll wonders never cease?

Mattyboy 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-12, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mattyboy Click to send private message to Mattyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
I never liked that they can just leave to go do other things, like Penn did. I understand they all have jobs outside of this, but either commit to being there or don't be part of it.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-12, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
I think Penn needed sanity breaks. I sure would.

Thanks, Ag-Dude!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-12, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode #9: honesty is such a lonely word."
I just don't like Penn, period. Every time I've seen him or heard him outside of his act, he comes across as very full of himself. YMMV.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •