The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JenniferMurphySighting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Witty 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Witty Click to send private message to Witty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JenniferMurphySighting"
I was in Bloomingdales NY this afternoon and I saw Jennifer Murphy making out with her boyfriend or whatever he was the whole time. They were in the fashion jewelry department. I saw him sign the credit card receipt, but didn't see what he bought her. He was older, not very attractive. She is striking, but not beautiful. She was behaving very slutty. She was wearing very low jeans and a short parka which bared her stomach. More than that it was her very overt sexy attitude in public that caught my attention before i noticed it was her. Donald would hire a woman with a lot more class than someone making out with some guy in a store. I dont' see carolyn behaving like that! I thought it was kinda sleazy. i was ready to say "get a room" i'm glad that she was fired. she was too full of herself anyway but after this pda, she behaved like a real hoochie mama!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JenniferMurphySighting Witty 12-15-05 1
   RE: JenniferMurphySighting Bebob123 12-16-05 2
       RE: JenniferMurphySighting kidflash212 01-21-16 3
           RE: JenniferMurphySighting Agman2 02-26-16 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Witty 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Witty Click to send private message to Witty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JenniferMurphySighting"
...i should elaborate that it's 20 degrees in NY so when you wear a short parka and shirt so your stomach shows, it's begging for attention. and along with making out with him she was rubbing up against him, which is what made me look and then i noticed who was doing that. she also looks older than 26 so her behavior was sleazy and immature for someone looking to work in the Trump organization. it it were just anyone doing it, i wouldn't think twice but it's the fact that she tried to present herself as being so intelligent and classy, and she was behaving very classless!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebob123 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebob123 Click to send private message to Bebob123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JenniferMurphySighting"
I don't find it really shocking that young women who are fit and reasonably attractive like to show off their bodies. She did dress conservatively during the show and I would also assume that is how she dresses for work. During her free time she should dress how she pleases, within reason.

There is also a two-facedness I have noticed in our American society. Popular culture seems to demand that young people be non-prudes and sexually active, while the educational and work culture seems to demand that that they be pillars of self-discipline. Can you blame them if they seem to be confused in their mannerisms and behavior?

Did you notice how the movie " American Pie " which celebrated sexual perversity of the highest order became " American Wedding " which celebrated family values? No wonder a lot of young people are confused.

kidflash212 4523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-21-16, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JenniferMurphySighting"
There was that one time at band camp...

Agman2 2118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-16, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JenniferMurphySighting"
...When everyone was playing spin the bottle...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •