The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt, fall asleep."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-12, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt, fall asleep."
I gave up on the night when Donald essentially asked the women to justify not going over to the men's guidebook sales area in order to steal the ten dollar bills when they came out of the balloons. Because that fourteen dollar donation difference represented a total failure on their part and a total success on the other. There's nothing like $14.00 to separate the one percent from the 1.0000000000001%, right?

I do know Dee was fired later and Aubrey was passive-aggressive-annoying, got called on it, and I'm guessing whoever called her on it was somehow at fault for everything she did. Because that's Donald's way. Also Lisa's. And Aubrey's.

And you were wondering why they got along so well.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt... Toban 04-02-12 1
   RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt... toad8098 04-02-12 2
   RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt... redheaded_sweetheart 04-03-12 3
       RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt... jbug 04-03-12 4
           RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt... Ricky 04-03-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-12, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt, fall asleep."
While Aubrey is a "narcissistic piece of work", (one of the guys called her that), Arsenio went way over the line in the boardroom with his attacks on her and then again later in the room where they watch the boardroom proceedings. That was kind of painful to watch.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toad8098 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-12, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt, fall asleep."
yet I'm very pleased Aubrey is gone. Next week we get to see her partner Lisa melt down.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-12, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt, fall asleep."
I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. I don't believe Arsenio was over the line at all...he did his best to tolerate her and her mean-spirited jabs throughout the task. It was only painful to watch if you fell for her "poor me, I'm being attacked for no reason" tears.

Unfortunately, I doubt she is gone at all. She will milk this for all the publicity she can.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-12, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt, fall asleep."
I too think she'll be back.

Wonder if the contestants have any choice in NOT raging war before the outcome of the challenge is announced.
If Arsenio had known they had won, wonder if he would have saved his ammunition for a later time; it was almost as if they were already on the firing block and he was convincing Trump why Aubrey needed to be fired.
It was funny but sad to hear Aubrey say things and when immediately challenged about them, deny saying them. Her brain doesn't know what her mouth is spewing.

Lisa? is a hard core b*tch and a bully. You can see that she is not used to having anyone contradict her or call her on anything. And? don't mess w/ her gang members; she'll fight you (as we saw from the previews).
Lisa cries and carries on about being the only one doing anything. She and Aubrey are a perfect match for each other.

Lou should have been fired; but Trump likes to keep the underdogs for drama.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-12, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episodes #7 & 8: when in doubt, fall asleep."
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-12 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

I think Aubrey will be back as well. Don't you know the show is called "Celebrity Apprentice: Aubrey Audition".

I do think Arsenio was way over the line. Aubrey is annoying, but he did all that arguing/yelling at her and then found out that they WON the task. It would have made more sense to do it later in the boardroom if they lost the task.

>>>Lisa? is a hard core b*tch and a bully. You can see that she
>>>is not used to having anyone contradict her or call her on
>>>anything. And? don't mess w/ her gang members; she'll fight
>>>you (as we saw from the previews).

Yes, she's gone over the edge. She hates Dayana no matter what she does. Dayana was ok on the last task - Lisa still trashed her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •