The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #4: funny script or die."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-12, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #4: funny script or die."
'So what's the plan for this one?'

'I get an Andretti to make a two-hour unpaid commercial for Buick where I'm the only person who collects any money for it! I am such a genius. Cast a racing guy for a car-related task -- they'll have no choice but to make him Project Manager. The natural connection, my subtle hints -- all I need is his name at the top of the list and I can stave off bankruptcy for another three hours.'

'But what if he doesn't take the PM on it?'

'Don't be an idiot. Since when have people not gone for assignments which reflected their natural talents?'

'His natural talent is driving. This is marketing.'

'If you want to stay in my will, you have to stop making those 'point' things.'

*mutter* '...yeah, because my life's ambition is to take over your debt...'

'What was that?'

'Nothing, Dad.'

'Mr. Trump.'

The most exciting race was between people falling asleep during the presentations and people falling asleep on the episode.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... Skiver 03-12-12 1
   RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... qwertypie 03-12-12 2
       RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... krismiss2us 03-12-12 3
   RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... Loree 03-14-12 7
       RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... qwertypie 03-14-12 8
       RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... Estee 03-14-12 9
       RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... udg 03-14-12 10
 RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... udg 03-13-12 4
   RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... mindy23 03-13-12 5
       RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... qwertypie 03-13-12 6
           RE: Episode #4: funny scrip... krismiss2us 03-24-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-12-12, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
Buick were obviously banking on a high-profile endorsement from Michael Andretti without having to pay for the privilege. The so-called 'Executives' single critique - veiled as it was through Trump's supposed translation - was that Andretti was not used enough. That despite the fact that he was on stage most of the presentation, and is clearly not a natural presenter.

The whole thing was staged. Between this and contests where the outcome is determined only by whose friends have the deepest pockets, the Celeb Apprentice has a 'quick, before we're cancelled' desperation to it.

Sig by Cygnus X1

"If they don't disarm, then we will." - GW Bush

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-12, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
So true. I wonder what Michael Andretti other endorsements are and whether that would preclude him from endorsing Buick. (Besides, who wouldn't want to be associated with the Buick your Grandpa drives )

Buick was throwing in 30K, I am sure MA's endorsement fee for anything doing with driving would be much higher.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-12-12, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
OMG Estee! You are freakin hilarious!! I about peed myself!

Personally, i wondered if MA was bound by some contract rules stating he is not allowed to endorse anything for whatever reason...i mean don't those companies that endorse his car (or any racer) kind of own them for awhile? just sayin.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
I believe the Andrettis are associated with Chevrolet.

Clay writes a blog. He said Michael had alot of huge investors and he was saving them for a task where they had to raise money. The entire team knew this and were trying to protect Michael so he could be PM later and give them a win in the next challenge they needed investors.

03-14-12, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
Thanks Loree!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
So because Donald's ego didn't get what it wanted, hundreds of thousands were not raised for charity.

What a total lack of surprise.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-12, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
My mom doesn't watch the show, but she does follow racing and is an Andretti fan. She told me Michael had already expressed a good deal of disappointment with the show, even before his elimination aired. It sounded like he commented on his fellow contestants, too. (This was probably on Twitter.)

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-13-12, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
I'm now rooting for Lou to beat the crap out of Trump.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-13-12, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
I just can't get over how desperate MB and Trump are really getting!! Clearly the men knew way more about the actual CAR than the women, but who cares, right?
What mattered was that they didn't fall in line with the Trump Fahtha and Buick, and as Penn said, showing 'solidarity' got them all punished.
Ridiculous! If I could have reached in an punched Trump, I would have saved Lou a few tears. Because we all know, even if he DOES utilize himself, we're gonna hear him cry about it....

So sick of this!

03-13-12, 06:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
I would have loved for all the men to decide to leave Trump's lobby and go to a pub instead.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-24-12, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode #4: funny script or die."
the thing that pisses me off the most is that adam carolla is gone. he was freakin hilarious! but he took it like a man and accepted the blame which is cool, but i really hated to see him go

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •