The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-11, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
Who will give me ideas for titles now?

I thought Meatloaf was about to have a mental breakdown.
Lil John just set himself apart from the craziness.
John Rich contained himself & didn't kick Busey off the balcony.

SLAP: Donald for putting the men thru more weeks of that nonsense than they deserved. In the future, celebrities may be asking for resumes of others who have been asked to be on the show before they accept. But who knows if anyone would have expected such craziness of Busey.

The scary part is that the men might have won if Gary had proofed the menus & had not ranted on & on as host. I really think the OS reps really liked the men's food demos much better. Meat was great.
But then the box full of meat wasn't too good.
I thought having people come down to taste the food was a good idea; just shows what I know! LOL

ASAP's demos were boring, boring, boring.
Centerfold bunny (what the heck is her name? Holly?) really didn't seem to do a lot to make this work; but apparently it was enough.
Dang it but Star just keeps on coming out with graphics & stuff.
Nene has lots to say about the others in her private time, but doesn't own up to it in the board room.
I don't want to defend LaToya, but can she really change her voice? So she talks like a 12 yr old - so did her brother.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite kingfish 04-18-11 1
   RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite jbug 04-18-11 2
       RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite JessicaRN 04-18-11 3
           RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite kingfish 04-18-11 4
               RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite foonermints 04-19-11 5
                   RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite kingfish 04-19-11 6
                       RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite mindy23 04-21-11 7
 RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite Belle Book 04-21-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-11, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
The editors didn't do Gary any favors, they included every insane asylum goofy look he had. And if we had had smell-o-vision, I dare say it would have been not have been pleasant.

And I have to say that despite the claims of our future President (gag me with a comb-over) and John Rich, I don't believe that thing about Gary being a devious genius, or even that he had the occasional good moment. He was pretty much full tilt wacko the whole time.

And I'm including his cat imitation. That was more of a crazy hoarding lady imitation.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-11, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-11 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

even his hair cut was terrible!
his barber should be fired.

ETA:

I have to say I loved it when John Rich threatened to cut off Lil John's dreads if they left him alone with Busey!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-11, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
I loved the other guys, especially the "Johns". I think all of them handled themselves well, in a situation that they really shouldn't have been put in.

Gary is just creepy and I thought it was interesting when Meatloaf said that Gary drinks. I guess Celebrity Rehab didn't quite stick.

I was so over Donald telling everyone what a genius Gary is. Maybe 40 years ago. Now he is just a creepy guy suffering from the effects of brain damage. He also either lies a lot or he has memory loss.

04-18-11, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
He lies. "C'boy" doesn't come from brain damage, that was an intentional lie. The silly attempt at a cover-up might have been at least partially due to a missing lobe, but it was also an intentional lie.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-11, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
I think you should be more respectful.

04-19-11, 07:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
Listen here, C'Boy...

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-11, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
That isn't even a GOOD lie! Ca-boy?? What is that???

A boy from California? Geez, give me some time, and I'm sure we could all come up with some words to fill in, but why. Gary is just plain crazy, whacko, and I'm more than happy that he's not on my screen any more.

I just hope the Donald doesn't 'reward' the guys by switching off Star to their team! Now THAT would be just plain nasty.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-21-11, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 7: Go Fly a Kite"
Yeah, Meat Loaf was so frustrated that he could hardly speak coherently in the Boardroom! At least he didn't verbally attack Gary like he did in the fifth task.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •