The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cecilia2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-11, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cecilia2 Click to send private message to Cecilia2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
What does everyone think about the attitudes of these two when Lisa was project manager? Please take my poll...
http://www.pollportal.com/use-poll.php?id=558
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick annie0326 03-15-11 1
 RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick Belle Book 03-16-11 2
   RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick realworld10 03-16-11 3
 RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick Karen K 03-18-11 4
   RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick qwertypie 03-19-11 5
       Plus foonermints 03-24-11 10
 RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick TARFAN76 03-21-11 6
   RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick Estee 03-21-11 7
       RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick TARFAN76 03-23-11 9
 Donald on The View. Estee 03-23-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

annie0326 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-11, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie0326 Click to send private message to annie0326 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
Those two have huge egos! They are exhausting to watch! I can't imagine being in the competition with them. Star Jones is a lawyer and therefore her best weapon is her words which she can cleverly manipulate...I can't stand her but she will be hard to topple. I hope Marlee Matlin gives these two women hell!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-16-11, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
They were just awful! Although I think the others(including Dionne) may have pushed Lisa to be Project Manager because they thought she did a great job (despite what that woman from The Real Housewives said), I think Star also pushed Lisa because she was trying to get rid of her! Thus, I don't think she really had any intent of helping Lisa. And Dionne really lost my respect as a person (though not as a musician) when she was condescending to Marlee!

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-11, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
There is way too much drama this season. Star and Dion (plus Nene) are divas without reason. Lisa did not have a chance. As for the guys - Gary and Jose are also loose cannons. But I guess if there wasn't drama - would we watch?

Karen K 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-11, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karen%20K Click to send private message to Karen%20K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-11 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Well I didn't Love Star Jones before this now I really dislike her.. She needs to fall a few notches in that ego of hers. Sorry Star but you NOT all that! And Dione , well I had never seen her on a casual playing field she also seems to be a VERY hard to handle lady.. not a fan of ither of them anymore. OHH and the way they treated Lisa is pure evil.. those two are just evil

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-11, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
Welcome to the boards!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-11, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Plus"
She's 100% right.

Personally, I'd add more venom.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-11, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
The combination of Star and Dionne is a match made in he[[. Lisa seemed a little feisty but she was really a victim of their hateful conspiracy. I saw something online about how Star is going to take legal action against her. LET IT GO! You already got her fired.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-11, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-11 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

Unsurprisingly, searching for 'Star Jones Lawsuit' brings up many pages worth of results from different years. Gosh, maybe she'll go after us next! What an honor it would be to make her formal Enemies List! Yes, I know there's 6,000,000,000 people on it, but we'd move to the top fifty percent!

(During one of her major court sieges, we actually had a thread in another section of the board encouraging people to sign up for her next lawsuit. Kind of makes you wonder where we currently stand in the line.)

As for going after Lisa, this article has a little bit on it...

http://www.eurweb.com/?p=92109

...but doesn't explain what the suit would be about. Defamation of character? (Good luck with that.) Slander? (Not if you're saying things that happen to be true.) Industry blackballing? (Unlikely, but we can only hope.)

What I mostly got out of the search is that Ms. Jones likes to sue people. A lot. Probably because she might think it'll make them afraid to say anything against her.

Doesn't seem to be working, does it?

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-11, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Star Jones vs. Dion Warwick"
Estee - I confess I felt a brief flash of fear that she might track me down so your post cracked me up. (as so many of yours do)

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-11, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Donald on The View."
He mentioned that:

Dionne gets 'beaten up' a lot. He didn't specify whether this was by the viewership or other contestants.

He feels Star is a bigger point of viewer contention than Voldy: she's bringing in a lot of anger.

The NeNe-Star feud heats up over the next four weeks, which pretty much means neither of them gets fired until that point.

Joy.

He's also a world-class birther. 'Show us the paperwork! Show us the paperwork! Okay, I've seen it and it looked fake!'

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •