The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"'Profit: funds acquired over and above all applicable expenses.'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-10, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"'Profit: funds acquired over and above all applicable expenses.'"
Or 'name yet another reason Fortitude's members are unemployed' -- because that sabotage tactic they pulled at the end of the task was the act of giggling sorority idiots looking for a way to short-sheet someone else's bed using their own personal sheets.

The winner was determined by profit margin. We don't know everything Donald considered as 'applicable expenses' -- gas expended driving around Manhattan may not have counted, the cost of the outfits probably did -- but it's a safe bet that 'initial wholesale price of your product' was on the list. The women didn't know where Octane's sales total was or what kind of profit margin they'd gathered over the two days. They only knew their own total (assuming anyone could be bothered to keep track). And they should have known that they couldn't afford to give away product. Because every ice cream sandwich handed out in an attempt to sabotage the men just gave the competition one less sale -- but it gave the women a double hit: one less sale for themselves plus -- if only items sold counted and not the full initial inventory cost -- subtracting the wholesale cost of the product from their profit total as a promotional expense.

If the totals had been close and Donald had used one of his favorite money-counting techniques, Fortitude could have sabotaged itself right into the Boardroom.

Brilliant. Really.

Getting a little sick of Donald's 'let's you and her fight' tactics.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over a... jbug 09-27-10 1
   RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over a... qwertypie 09-27-10 2
   RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over a... Snidget 09-27-10 3
       RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over a... jbug 09-27-10 4
 RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over a... Nume 09-28-10 5
 RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over a... jbug 10-01-10 6
   RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over a... mindy23 10-10-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-10, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over and above all applicable expenses.'"
Missed 2nd Ep.
Is it being re-shown? I've tried to find it but haven't.
Can I catch it on-line?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-10, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over and above all applicable expenses.'"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-10 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

Never mind -- total scatter brained moment

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-10, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over and above all applicable expenses.'"
Looks like the reruns are on CNBC on Friday night and Saturday late night.

TVGuide.com and NBC.com both seem to have full episodes online.

09-27-10, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over and above all applicable expenses.'"
I could record any on late at night - maybe I can find them this week. I proabably wasn't looking late enough on my guide list.
Thanks Snidget

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-10, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over and above all applicable expenses.'"
I agreed that that was a very weird/stupid move for the girls to make. I really thought the guys would beat them, but I was wrong . It would've been fun to watch another catfight board room...

10-01-10, 11:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over and above all applicable expenses.'"
Is it just me? or does anyone else think David's expressions & the way he twists his mouth up when taking is really strange; very off-putting.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-10-10, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 'Profit: funds acquired over and above all applicable expenses.'"
David is off-putting in so many ways, I can't even begin to count! Is it any wonder he's lost everything? It's really hard to feel very sorry for someone who's attitude just totally stinks!

I can't even imagine what his wife and children have gone through watching him crash and burn. Gee, does he NOT know he's on TV, being watched by potential employees? I think one of the men TRIED to explain that to him, but the man has worms for brains.

Anyway, other than him, this is the first time in all the Apprentice shows I've watched that I have totally hated one side completely, and that is the women's side! They are unbelievable! Take Masha-no, please, take her! (I know, an old Marx brother's joke...), Poppy, Tania, Liza, whoever else is on there, and put them altogether and you have one big fat beotch waiting to yell, scream, talk over everyone and never make any sense at all. I don't know how the Donald can keep up with their arguments. I think his daughter has just about had it with these women-and she usually just sees them in the board room. Not to mention Jr. rolling his eyes every time he has to deal with them. It's almost comical, but not really.

At this point in time, I don't see ONE woman stepping up to the plate and actually winning or even coming in 2nd for this 'super' job the Donald is offering. ADA Masha can go back to wherever and do what she does best-argue, scream and be obnoxious.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •