The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And the Donald's Heart Grew Three Sizes that Day"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-10, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And the Donald's Heart Grew Three Sizes that Day"
So, did he really have a heart and couldn't fire anyone when as a group they raised over $300,000 K.

Or is it that the only person he really could fire is on another NBC show and he can't get rid of her this early in the season?

Or that they've had enough drop outs they needed an NEL so they could get all the product placement tasks done and not have to pick which sponsor to drop?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And the Donald's Heart Grew Thr... Estee 04-26-10 1
 RE: And the Donald's Heart Grew Thr... samboohoo 04-26-10 2
   RE: And the Donald's Heart Grew Thr... mindy23 04-26-10 3
       Just had an Epiphany... mindy23 04-26-10 4
           RE: Just had an Epiphany... Estee 04-26-10 5
               RE: Just had an Epiphany... mindy23 04-27-10 7
 RE: And the Donald's Heart Grew Thr... Belle Book 04-26-10 6
   RE: Let's not forget Cyndi's contri... mindy23 04-27-10 8
       RE: Let's not forget Cyndi's contri... Belle Book 04-27-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-10, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And the Donald's Heart Grew Three Sizes that Day"
I'm going with Option #3: they're too short on contestants and can't lose another one just yet without taking out an episode. The fundraising total was just the most convenient excuse available.

I watched last night just to see if I could get a Bret update.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-10, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And the Donald's Heart Grew Three Sizes that Day"
Haven't see it yet, but I would go with Number 3.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-10, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And the Donald's Heart Grew Three Sizes that Day"
>Haven't see it yet, but I
>would go with Number 3.
>
>
>
>>"navy"] Samboobree, brought to life
>by Arkie

I say, 'all of the above', with a pinch of sugar from the Donald, who was earlier spotted playing golf with his dudette, the Baron....

04-26-10, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Just had an Epiphany..."
OK, here's the deal...Sharon's team actually WON the challenge as far as the producers of the ad were concerned, right? They loved the energy, the moves, and were going to incorporate some of them (minus the tour bus thrust) into their work-outs at the gyms sometime in the future. SO, that being said, they really didn't lose, based on the challenge, just the amount of money brought in...

Holly's team won, based on the money, which, yes, was phenomenal, but 1/3 of it was due to Sharon's team, and part of it due to the 24K that the gym gave them.

So, in reality, which is what the show is about, no one really DID lose! I mean, yes, the basis for the show is about how much money one wins for their charity, but if you are picked up by the producer, you are a winner in your own right also, is this not true??

In the meantime, I hope never again to see any woman, especially some dirty blonde, slightly overweight, 40-ish, doing the tour bus thrust with ANYONE again.....

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-10, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Just had an Epiphany..."
So, in reality, which is what the show is about

*dead silence*

04-27-10, 11:29 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Just had an Epiphany..."
>So, in reality, which is what
>the show is about

>
>*dead silence*

Oh, come on, you know what I meant!! I think....

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-10, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And the Donald's Heart Grew Three Sizes that Day"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-10 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

Perhaps all of the above. I think he wasn't willing to fire anyone when they raised so much money, especially when the only person he could fire was Sharon Osborne, who is on America's Got Talent. But perhaps Michael Johnson's having to quit also played a role. If there'd been only one person that left, perhaps someone would've been fired this week.

But Mindy might also be right in suggesting that nobody really lost. RockSolid lost in total amount raised, but still won the producer's ad award. Tenacity lost because their routine just wasn't creative enough, but thanks to Holly's desperate efforts to get in as much money as she could (aided by Cyndi and Curtis), they won when it came to total sales. Perhaps the Donald saw it as a draw and therefore decided to fire nobody.

04-27-10, 11:31 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Let's not forget Cyndi's contributions!"
Not only did she get 25K from Lady GaGa, she mentioned a couple others, which I can't recall right now, since it's already been 2 days. SHE knows a lot of big name stars, also!

I thought it was odd that Holly kept mentioning Sharon's connections, and yes, she has many, but Cyndi Lauper has been around the block, too! I mean, how many times has Sharon Osborne been summoned to the President's house?? I don't know..Holly really gets on my nerves, but I do like her charity.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-10, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Let's not forget Cyndi's contributions!"
Perhaps Holly simply thought that Cyndi wasn't going to be any help to them on this task. And Cyndi has been a problem before.

Incidentally, I thought I mentioned that Cyndi aided Holly along with Curtis. I was referring to their fundraising efforts -- all three of them did a fine job with it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •