The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-10, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
And that isn't a hint about what he's been hiding under his bandana.

The ex-Poison frontman, former star of VH1's "Rock of Love With Bret Michaels," and current "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant was hospitalized at an undisclosed facility Thursday after suffering a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage, or bleeding at the base of his brain stem, according to People magazine.

Michaels, 47, was in critical condition and under "intense observation" by doctors while they run tests to determine the cause of his bleeding, People reported.

Last weekend, Michaels revealed to his fans that he was rushed to a hospital on April 11 for an emergency appendectomy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bret-michaels-hospitalized-brain-hemorrhage-report/story?id=10461140

Oh mega crap.

I've always liked him on reality TV and this really doesn't sound good.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage Estee 04-23-10 1
   RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage mindy23 04-23-10 2
 RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage Belle Book 04-23-10 3
 Possibly good news... Snidget 04-23-10 4
 RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage Puffy 04-23-10 5
   RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage mindy23 04-23-10 6
       RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage JessicaRN 04-24-10 7
           RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage MizJazmine 04-24-10 8
               RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage mindy23 04-24-10 9
                   RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage Snidget 04-24-10 10
                       RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage Belle Book 04-24-10 11
 RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage Wallflower66 04-25-10 12
   RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage mindy23 04-26-10 13
       'badly' is a word IceCat 04-27-10 14
           RE: 'badly' is a word mindy23 04-27-10 15
               RE: 'badly' is a word qwertypie 04-27-10 16
                   RE: UPDATE mindy23 04-28-10 17
                       RE: UPDATE mindy23 05-04-10 18
                           RE: UPDATE Estee 05-04-10 19
                               RE: UPDATE Belle Book 05-05-10 20
                                   RE: UPDATE lisettevr 05-06-10 21
 Setback vince3 05-21-10 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-10, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
I blame Megan.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-10, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
Sure seems like this season's men have had a curse hanging over them, doesn't it?? I like the guy, too, from seeing him on C.A., and I hope this isn't as bad as it's sounding, but from being a nurse and from knowing how serious brain hemorraghing is, he's really touch and go at this point. Poor guy!! He really needs our prayers.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-10, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-10 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

He's not my favorite guy on Celebrity Apprentice, but I'm still worried about Bret with that cerebral hemorrhage. I'll be praying for him.

04-23-10, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Possibly good news..."
http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/23/bret-michaels-stable-condition/

TMZ has reports that he is concious and talking so that should be a good sign.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-10, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
I like him a lot on Celebrity Apprentice. He seems genuine and sincere.

04-23-10, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
I hope this TMZ report is true. Seems a lot of reporters like to jump in with info, whether true or not, before anything is confirmed. In this case, I really hope they are right!

His odds certainly are NOT good, but if he's conscious and speaking coherently, that is a very good sign! Hang in there, Brett!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-10, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
I feel so bad about this. Although Brett would not be my idea for a spouse for my daughter, he seems like a nice guy and a good father. I did notice him mention being hung over after their win, which I'm pretty sure is not on the plan for someone with a serious case of diabetes.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-10, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
I thought the same thing about the alcohol and diabetes. Just the same I'm sorry to hear about this. I didn't really know who he was, but watching him on CA, I've come to like him. I hope he pulls through all of this.

04-24-10, 11:43 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
Read this morning that the reports of him being conscious and coherent are NOT true, that his condition is still very critical, and this weekend will pretty much determine his fate. WOW, how incredibly sad, if he doesn't pull out of this!

I agree, I would NOT want him to date my daughter, either. I don't approve of his lifestyle, but he does seem to be a pretty decent guy on a lot of other levels. I think he's living the 'rock star' personna with a vengence. And drinking and diabetes do NOT go together-I questioned that every time I saw him with a drink in his hand, or mentioned getting hammered from a win. So, obviously, he doesn't take real good care of himself. But sub-dural, sub-arachnoid hematomas are usually caused from trauma of some sort, so who knows? I saw that last year he had some hit in the face (accidental). But that isn't usually something that would surface this late...just hope he really does pull through this and has a lifelong epiphany from it. God bless the dude!

04-24-10, 11:57 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
Sometimes it is just a weak blood vessel. Happened to someone at a meeting I was at. Sudden severe headache like they said Brett had, hopefully they got Brett to hospital as fast as they got her. We were about a mile from Duke. Still meant a long slow recovery.

I thought the reports of talking sounded too early, but I was hoping it was true.

04-24-10, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
Yeah, Bret could've had an aneurysm. I'm still hoping he pull through -- I wouldn't wish a brain hemorrage on anybody.

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-25-10, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
I feel bad for him. (Not "badly" as Trump would have incorrectly corrected me)

Aggie made me bloom!

04-26-10, 09:48 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Brett Michaels Brain Hemorage"
>I feel bad for him. (Not
>"badly" as Trump would have
>incorrectly corrected me)
>
>
>
>
>Aggie made me bloom!
THAT is correct! From what I've read, according to Webster, there is NO such word as 'badly'. I've since worked very hard, (not hardly) to correct myself! Shame on the Donald!!

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-10, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "'badly' is a word"
The problem is that 'badly' is an adverb and would therefore, describe the verb 'feel' in the sentence 'I feel badly'.

That would mean the speaker is stating that they perform the act of feeling in a sub-standard manner.

One of the adjective uses of the word 'bad' is sorry or sorrowful and that is how Cyndi correctly used it.

Look at these two sentences:

I smell bad.

I smell badly.

The first sentence could would apply if I needed to take a bath.

The second sentence would apply if I chose to stick things in my ear to check their odour.

04-27-10, 11:33 AM (EST)
15. "RE: 'badly' is a word"
Do you? Choose to stick things in your EAR to check their odors?? I can only smell with my nose...so that is a new one on me! But thanks for the explanation.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-10, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 'badly' is a word"
It's a Canadian thing

04-28-10, 10:41 AM (EST)
17. "RE: UPDATE"
As of yesterday, Brett was supposedly awake and speaking with his father, over the phone. He is still fairly sedated, but moving his arms, and aware of his surroundings, as well as answering questions, etc.

This is good news! Also found out he is in an 'undisclosed Arizona Hospital". Makes me wonder if I should take a ride around the old home town, and check out a few neuro floors....Just saying! I could pull a uniform out of my closet, put on a name badge, and who knows?? Wouldn't ya all love a REAL LIVE UPDATE??

Nah, I couldn't do that. I don't have the cahoonies.......

05-04-10, 07:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: UPDATE"
Released from hospital today, and expected to do VERY well!! YEAH!!!! Praise God, and good job, Docs, Nurses, and Brett, for pulling through this!

So glad to hear this. Gives me a huge sigh of relief! He's a good guy who really deserves to live a very long life. Hope he'll remember to put his health way up on the scale now, too. Not that it had much to do with this incident, but just because he has so many people who love him!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-10, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: UPDATE"
I'm filing this under 'too stubborn to die.'

Also, VH1 probably has him under contract for a fourth season.

First piece of good news to come out of this genre in about three months.

05-05-10, 04:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: UPDATE"
I'm glad to hear he's been released from the hospital but I agree with you Estee -- he's too stubborn to die. Of course, that's sometimes a good thing -- ask a certain contestant in your Survivor fanfic about that. She's also way too stubborn to die.

lisettevr 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-10, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lisettevr Click to send private message to lisettevr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: UPDATE"
Hi everybody!
I would like to ask you if you want to fill in a survey of the University of Amsterdam(the Netherlands). In this study we aim to compare television viewers in three different countries. You would be a great help if you could give me five minutes of your time to complete this survey. Click on the following link to start the survey. www.thesistools.com/?id=130505
I’m also very interested in your opinion if you never watch the program.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Lisette van Reijsen (University of Amsterdam).

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-10, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Setback"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bret-michaels-hospitalized-after-warning-stroke-has-hole-in-heart-10983.php

He's back in the hospital and suffered what the doctors called a "warning stroke" and he also has a hole in heart....... literally.

His appearance on Sunday's Celebrity Apprentice Finale is now up in the air............

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •