The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-30-09, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
I heart Jesse James!! He is one bold, cool, and wise dude!! I can see why Sandra Bullock waited for the RIGHT man to come along, and she made a good choice with this guy!!

He is so slick, and when he speaks, it isn't rubbish-it's straigh-shooting, from a head of wisdom and a heart of gold. He should be the next celebrity apprentice!! If not, I don't really care. He still is one cool dude in my book!!!

THANK YOU, JESSE for your amazing skills and intervention last night! Rodman needs more friends like you. Enough said!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread jbug 03-30-09 1
   RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread mindy23 03-30-09 2
 RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread qwertypie 03-30-09 3
 RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread mtopaz 03-30-09 4
 RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread Cyndimaus 03-30-09 5
   RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread krismiss2us 04-02-09 7
       RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread Belle Book 04-02-09 8
 RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread MissMyth 04-20-09 9
   RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread mtopaz 04-21-09 11
 RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread qwertypie 04-20-09 10
   RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread mindy23 04-27-09 12
       RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread Loree 04-27-09 13
           RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread mtopaz 04-27-09 14
               RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread krismiss2us 04-29-09 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
He looked so sad and truly moved by the whole thing.
It's hard to know how much of reality shows are real and how much for the cameras. But this guy does look genuine.
Rodman was a mess - from start to finish. Like James said, it is disappointing to see someone like that - who many look up to and admire - turn out to be so sad. Even Clint asked Rodman once if he could do the 'front desk' stuff without dropping the f bomb too much. Do people who talk like that actually think it makes them sound tough? or smart? or ??????

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-30-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
I think so many people these days think talking like that is just 'cool'-I mean, notice how much stuff is bleaped out in these reality shows!! I hardly even know what's going on during Hell's Kitchen anymore!

In Rodman's case, I would imagine the crowd he's hung with, along with the alcohol consumption just make it even more easy to let the tongue loose. I think for the most part, at least from watching some of the Country Reality shows, the 'f' bomb doesn't get used quite as much. I think most Country stars are more polite. Has to do with the area they were raised, I really believe that! My family came from theh south, and even though my dad cursed like the miner that he was, THAT word was NEVER used, ever.

And people were always addressed as 'ma'm, and sir'. But, sadly, Dennis, is really going down a loser's path. From what I've read, he also gets pretty mean when he's drunk, to the point of beating up his GF's. He's going to end up behind bars soon if he doesn't get help. He really does think he's untouchable.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
I am waiting for "depube" (as in depube the toilet) to become part of our lexicon (eat your heart out Stephen Colbert! Depube is way more colourful than "truthiness")

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-30-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
You can definitely add my name to the Jesse James Appreciation Society

I've been impressed by his quiet ability to just get the job done from the beginning. Even when he gets talked over or drowned out by louder, ruder people, he stays cool and unruffled. He's definitely not into drama.

Last night, he seemed genuinely moved. It was clear to me he was speaking from the heart, and was once in Dennis' shoes. Congratulations on 9 years (and counting) of sobriety Jesse!

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-09, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
I'm in.

I am really growing to like and appreciate Jesse. I really do hope he goes far in this game. But even if he doesn't he will go on being the great guy that he is.

Kudos to him for speaking up to and about Dennis. I appreciated that he wasn't trashing Dennis but was genuinely concerned for him.

I noticed everyone in the room seemed sad and concerned.

Sigs by Cyg

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-09, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
I like Jesse too but I was a little disappointed in him in that he didn't offer help to Rodman. However, knowing alcoholics, that's probably exactly why he didn't offer help. but that's just my opinion...Jesse rocks

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-02-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
He probably either offered help but it wasn't shown in the episode (although that's unlikely), or he didn't offer it because he probably figured Dennis was in denial. Alcoholics (and problem drinkers, for that matter) tend to be very good at denial. Jesse probably was in denial himself until he reached the point where he realized he needed help, so maybe he just realized Dennis wasn't going to accept any help until he reached rock bottom.

Belle Book

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
I loved Jesse before last night. But watching him go up against Piers made me applaud and cheer. GO Jesse!!!

04-21-09, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
I liked how he stared Piers down, not even dignifying his question with a response.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
And according to Donald Trump, great in bed.

04-27-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
Have to say, I was a little disappointed in my man last night. His whole attitude with working with Clint was a little distorted. I know Clint is a bone-headed jerk. But Jesse seemed to really act like a child who was continually pouting because someone took his cookie away last night.

Although he did congratulate Clint over the win, and was a gentleman with that, the whole bit before that was just too much. All the name calling and attitude? Not cool, Jesse. Not cool.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
Jesse is another that is looking worse the longer he is on the show. I did not like him lastnight. He obviously does not want to be there anymore.

04-27-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
Yep, it seems like he's fed up with the whole thing. I still think he's head and shoulders above the rest of the remaining contestants, but maybe it's time for him to get out of drama central and back to the real world.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-09, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jesse James Appreciation Thread"
Keep in mind these people are just that - PEOPLE. They get fed up just like us regular joes. No one's perfect all the time...unless you're Taya from ROLB.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •