The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-09, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
Get over yourself, Honey!! No one gives a rat's a$$ if the girls on your team are hurting your pretty stitched up face little feelings! Go with the flow, do what you have to do and SUCK IT UP!!

Quit going to the confessional every 2 minutes and crying like a baby! Do we know how spoiled you are now? Oh yeah! So spoiled that Mommy threatened to leave the show-after she threw down an expensive glass of champagne-just because Annie was treating her little girl so badly! Oh, no, booo. freaking. hoo!!

Have you EVER had a hard knock in your life? I'm sure you have, but you've always had Mommy to shelter, protect and pay for more surgeries, unlike the rest of us. So, go blow it out your ears-we do NOT want to hear it!!

Besides that, I agree with Claudia, it's really weird watching you talk-half of your face doesn't move. Sorry...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... vince3 04-13-09 1
 RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... Cyndimaus 04-13-09 2
   RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... sivled 04-29-09 18
 RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... tigerfish 04-13-09 3
 RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... PirateQueen 04-13-09 4
   RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... KMan 04-14-09 5
 RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... ssinmd 04-14-09 6
   RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... mindy23 04-18-09 7
       RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... KMan 04-20-09 10
           RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... Estee 04-20-09 11
 RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... Estee 04-20-09 8
   RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... mindy23 04-20-09 9
       RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... mindy23 04-27-09 12
           RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... Loree 04-27-09 13
               RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... BrassFan 04-27-09 14
                   RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... EmeraldBrooch 04-28-09 15
               RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... AyaK 04-28-09 16
                   RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... jbug 04-29-09 17
                   RE: A few words, woman to woman, fo... Loree 04-29-09 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-09, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
I think the longest she's been away from Joan was when she was on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! a couple of years ago........
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-09, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
Amen!

I was getting so sick of hearing her whine! Just shut up and do your job. What does it really matter if Brandi and Annie are suddenly best friends? Let them self-destruct and just do your best.

I hate it when women get all petty like that. Sheesh!

And Joan needs to let little baby Melissa fend for herself in the game. Live and die by how well she does and not because mom rides in to the rescue. Both women have talent to bring to the game. Use it and let all the "girl" stuff go.

Sigs by Cyg

sivled 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sivled Click to send private message to sivled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-09 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

Thank God both of those *ucking *hores are off the show. How would it be if everyone that was fired acted like those Rivers sluts acted.Joan and her foul mouth tramp of a daughter has cost some chairty to possibly lose a lot of money because of their I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ego. To refer to any american as a nazi is crude and unforgivable especially if the one doing IS a Jew. Now we know why Annie is a champion poker player and the *hore mother and daughter are truly tramps when they are confronted wth a problem. Oh by the way the comment that Mommie slut made about poker players have blood money and they are all evil is just more proof for about how the slut duo are really like.

THANKS

tigerfish 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tigerfish Click to send private message to tigerfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
I must agree with you Mellssa is a spoiled nasty brat. But so is her mother Joan They both accted like 2 year olds having a temper tantrum. They both need a good swift kick in the A$$ and then they need to go.

PirateQueen 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PirateQueen Click to send private message to PirateQueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
You just don't get it GIRLS!!! The reason Melissa is encountering problems with both Annie and Brandi is because
Joan gave Annie a tongue-lashing. This is what Annie is up
to: Take a Lesson: Annie is going to try to get rid of
Melissa because Melissa is good at what she does and she's
a threat to Melissa. Then Annie is going to eventually get
rid of Brandi who is a bubble head. But first Annie wants to
gang up and get rid of anyone is a threat to her. She can
stab bubble head Brandi anytime and she won't be missed.

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KMan Click to send private message to KMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
Melissa Rivers has milked her mother's fame for so long. There's no reason for her to stop now. As long as she's whining, she's in front of the camera. That's all she wants right now. When Joan Rivers dies, Melissa's career will also die.

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
I would think that her father's committing suicide and her having to deal with it in the public eye would count as a "hard knock."

04-18-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
>I would think that her father's
>committing suicide and her having
>to deal with it in
>the public eye would count
>as a "hard knock."

I do agree, and I thought of that when I posted. But the reason I didn't mention it, was because I felt it was such a long time ago, it has obviously been overshadowed by what we're seeing now. But, it could very well be a giant reason why Joan is so over protective of Melissa. I dunno. And, as most people will tell you, Jewish mom's (no offense intended AT ALL), are a bit more hovering. But in this case, I think we are seeing the worst of the worst.

I mean, come on. Joan has been in the spotlight for how many years? 50 or so? And she still doesn't know how to control her emotions on camera? Evidentally not when it comes to little chicky Melissa. As a mom, I can't say I'd be any different. But what did they think this would be, coming into this experience? Were they thinking, because of who THEY are, that The Trumpster would just automatically give THEM a 'get out of jail free' card??

Didn't work too well for Khloe, did it? Donald is being more than kind to Joan and Melissa. But Joan has to understand, not everyone else is going to be that way, especially on a COMPETITIVE GAME SHOW.

Just MY humble opinion.

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-09, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KMan Click to send private message to KMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
Are they Jewish?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
Joan is by birth and practice. (Birth name: Joan Alexandra Molinsky -- her parents were Russian.) Melissa would be by birth, but I don't know if she actively follows the religion.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-09, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
And as of last night, we have crossed the line from pointless reality show competition to badly-scripted soap opera.

Wonder who's going to slip into a coma first.

The viewers!

04-20-09, 10:13 AM (EST)
9. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
>And as of last night, we
>have crossed the line from
>pointless reality show competition to
>badly-scripted soap opera.
>
>Wonder who's going to slip into
>a coma first.
>
Or have a miscarriage by Clint......

04-27-09, 08:43 AM (EST)
12. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
Girl, you REALLY proved the point last night with the ranting and raving and screaming at the production crew when you got axed!! Geez, no wonder you weren't so popular in high school!!

You see, I know women like you-didn't like you then (in HS), don't like you now, either! You think you are priviledged, when all you really are is a spoiled.rotten.BRAT!!!

There is no amount of therapy in the world that will EVER help you grow up and out of mommy's nest. You are sadly pathetic. Not one other person who left that boardroom left the way you did last night. Why? Because the rest were decent human (emphasis on HUMAN) beings.

Yeah, this is one reason I watch these shows-I love seeing the REAL people come out. That way, I can feel a tad bit better about myself. For a while.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
I wonder if we would have gotten a different reaction if her Mommy wasn't on the show with her. She seemed to have this entitled feeling all season. Maybe Trump will have to do a season where all the celebrities and their children come on the show together. LOL! It really did bring out the worst in both of them.

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-09, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
>It really did
>bring out the worst in
>both of them.

Well..we got to see who they really were when they each jumped up to defend each other in events that they were not around to witness.

Melissa asking her mom to jump in when she was getting a verbal beat down was the icing on the cake...and when that happened a few weeks ago, I knew it was going to be short for both of them...

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-09, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
I'm so tired of both the Rivers and their attacking Annie. Honestly, the fact that Annie can control them so well is amazing! She's ridiculously good at manipulating people, and even when they know it, they continue to be manipulated.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-09, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-09 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

>I wonder if we would have gotten a different reaction if
>her Mommy wasn't on the show with her.

The few of us that watched ABC's original season of I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me out of Here! know that it wouldn't have been any different without Mommy. Melissa was a scumbag than and a scumbag now.

Edited to add: From my summary of Episode 6:
Robin <Leach> and Melissa decide to go whine to the producers some more. Waaah. Waaah. The producer gives them each a pacifier. They demand eight more. Melissa and Robin return to camp and start discussing walking out. It can't hurt their careers, because they're moribund anyway.

From E7:
Instead of a relationship question, at which the fauxies did terrible, they get a gossip question: "Which celebrity created a media frenzy this week by cutting her hair: Julia Roberts or Nicole Kidman?" Melissa triumphantly tells everyone that, as a "reporter" for E!, she's almost positive that it's Julia Roberts. The six people in America who believed that Melissa got her job on merit instead of through sheer unbridled nepotism bury their faces in their hands. It's a measure of how low her status is among her fellow fauxies that the others ignore her and vote for Nicole instead ... and they're right!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
I didn't see that season Ayak.
Wonder if I can find any clips of that anywhere.
I'll go back and search for more of the summaries.

Now you've got me ready to tackle yet another reality show????
I'm gonna have to retire and become a couch potato.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: A few words, woman to woman, for Melissa Rivers:"
I watched that show. And I hardly remember much about Melissa on it. She obviously didn't make enough of an impression for me to remember her. Maybe her hissy fit on Apprentice was to make sure we would remember her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •