The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brandi Look Alike"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-09, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brandi Look Alike"

Is there some reason why Brandi and Gene Simmon`s Shannon Tweed look so much alike? Maybe my eyes are deceiving me and I`m aware Shannon was once a playmate. Any history there?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brandi Look Alike Snidget 04-13-09 1
   RE: Brandi Look Alike mtopaz 04-13-09 2
       RE: Brandi Look Alike Estee 04-14-09 3
           RE: Brandi Look Alike Snidget 04-14-09 4
               RE: Brandi Look Alike Estee 04-14-09 5
                   RE: Brandi Look Alike Snidget 04-14-09 6
           RE: Brandi Look Alike mtopaz 04-16-09 10
 RE: Brandi Look Alike maroonclowns mom 04-14-09 7
   RE: Brandi Look Alike qwertypie 04-14-09 8
       RE: Brandi Look Alike JessicaRN 04-16-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-09, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"
Brande was in Playboy as well.

Don't most of the blond playmates kinda look alike with similar generic pretty girl faces, bleached blond hair and boobs way too big for the total amount of body fat they have?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-13-09, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"
Yep, Hef leans toward the pretty blond "girl next door" look (well, supposedly girl next door, but no one looked like that in my neighborhood), and most definitely the impossibly sized boobage. Cuz that's what the mens like, dontcha know. Except thankfully not all the mens ;)

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-09, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"
*reads likely sentiment under text*

*sighs*

And people wonder why I use the line 'The Last Openly Discriminated Against, No-Repercussion Group In America'.

Brande is considered 'impossibly sized'. Pardon a few hundred million women while they go mutilate themselves.

04-14-09, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"
Well, I will say I've met a couple of people who need a custom shop to make the F-M size cups that wear a size 0 or 2 everywhere else who are all natural. Unfortunately by the time these women were legal to photograph they needed way more structural support than you usually see in a Playboy spread to keep them in the locked and loaded position. (the ones I knew in college were in the shoot yourself in the foot position well before their 18th birthday, although maybe they've figured out how to make exceedingly skimpy underthings with serious structural support these days)

There always is a couple of people way outside two standard deviations from the mean in any measure of body proportion. So you do occasionally find someone who has the boobs of a top heavy 250 pound woman on a 98 pound frame without surgery, just not very often.

They do always seem to find a body type that 0.2% of all women have naturally and the require the rest of us to undergo surgery to match that standard. Trust me, a lot of average-sized women feel a lot of pressure to mutilate themselves because the only acceptable breast size is the statistically unlikely one.

There aren't a lot of un-enhanced women in any segment of the entertainment industry. It is hard to think for some reason Playboy only hires women who were blessed with huge breasts and no body fat anywhere else and never saw the inside of a plastic surgery office.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-09, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-09 AT 08:12 AM (EST)

Trust me, a lot of average-sized women feel a lot of pressure to mutilate themselves because the only acceptable breast size is the statistically unlikely one.

Oh, I believe you there. I just find it morbidly amusing that those who have are usually forced by society to go under the knife, those who don't wind up with the same result, and if either faction goes a tenth of an inch past that all-important (and completely artificial, because the true national average is now nearly two inches over where people believe it is) mean, they're subject to the exact same rejection they had before. It may approach from 180 degrees off the previous trajectory, but it's still the exact same rejection. And somehow, the most unacceptable thing for both segments is to refuse to conform to someone else's standards and accept themselves for who they are in the first place.

Go. Figure.

I can go on like this for a while. And knowing that I can, I'll stop now.

04-14-09, 08:21 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"
*nods*

And then people wonder why the stats for body dysmorphic disorder and other such things are the way they are.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-16-09, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"
I think I offended you -- but admit I'm at a loss as to how. In any event, apologies.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-09, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"

I really wasn`t comparing the boobs, I was checking the faces. Honest.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-09, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"
I believe you.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Brandi Look Alike"
I immediately thought that Brandi looks like Shannon Tweed, who happens to be another one who can no longer move her face when she talks.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •