The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"clint black"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

143nancy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-09, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 143nancy Click to send private message to 143nancy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"clint black"
I will say that I always liked Clint Black,but after seeing him week after week he is the BIGGEST JERK.I only hope and pray that he doesn't treat his wife and kid like he does other.I will never ever listen to him again.Grow up jerk!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: clint black mindy23 04-27-09 1
   RE: clint black Loree 04-27-09 2
   RE: clint black jbug 04-27-09 3
       RE: J Bug mindy23 04-27-09 5
 RE: clint black kingfish 04-27-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-09, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: clint black"
Best quote of the night: "Clint is a one-man band who would give HIMSELF a hickey"!!! LOL!! So true!

If I ever find the CD I have of him, it's going in the garbage.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-09, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: clint black"
And he also keeps acting like a horny old man.

I did love him telling the basketball player how to pose like a basketball player.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: clint black"
The thing to remember is that what we usually see of celebrities is very limited. Unless a documentary or interview is done with one, we don't see them in every day life. And even that is usually edited to make them look good.
For example, John Rich of Big & Rich is extremely popular with his music. But his character on Gone Country is not well liked.

Also to remember is that in this kind of show, they are under a lot of pressure.
Think back to every celebrity that has been on apprentice. We've seen sides of each one that we didn't expect - well, except Piers Morgan; he was pretty much as I expected.
Joan & Melissa were royal snitches last night (well, even before last night). Jesse didn't paint himself in a very good light last night. Had no previous knowledge of Brandi or Annie so, but Annie is obviously out for the kill .

Mindy, I don't think it'd be fair to throw out his cd or never listen to him again. We're seeing an edited version of hours and hours of interaction. Yes, several people have complained that Clint doesn't listen. But, last night he did use Joan & Jesse's ideas. As PM, he made the final decisions. And he won.
Also I give him credit for remaining calm and cool when Jesse was calling him stoopid. That could have caused a real scene! Think how Joan or Melissa would have reacted had anyone dared call them stoopid to their faces?

Jesse has been being edited to be the calm one; yet, last night we saw the evil in his eyes and how vindictive he could be.
And remember when Jesse was PM. He wouldn't even let his team see his presentation material. Even tho he won, he didn't give the company everything they asked for.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-09, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: J Bug"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-09 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

>
>Mindy, I don't think it'd be
>fair to throw out his
>cd or never listen to
>him again. We're seeing
>an edited version of hours
>and hours of interaction.
>Yes, several people have complained
>that Clint doesn't listen.
>But, last night he did
>use Joan & Jesse's ideas.
> As PM, he made
>the final decisions. And
>he won.
>Also I give him credit for
>remaining calm and cool when
>Jesse was calling him stoopid.
> That could have caused
>a real scene! Think
>how Joan or Melissa would
>have reacted had anyone dared
>call them stoopid to their
>faces..

I agree. That was just ME, being stoooooopid, and over-reacting. I really do enjoy his music. I think it's just sad that he's come off the way he has on this show. I'm sure he's going to live to regret this entire experience, because I know it may cost him some fans. Well, I don't know-Country Fans are pretty hard core, so maybe it won't hurt him at all. I just see him in a different light, and that's ok. We're all human, after all.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: clint black"
I admire the way Clint could put up with Joan's idiocy in the past episodes, and with Jesse's recalcitrance this week. In neither case would I been able to have been as even tempered.

I think both Melissa and Joan owes Brandi and Annie big apology, which they'll give when hell freezes over by the looks of it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •