The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 20th Ep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-08, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 20th Ep"
Don't tell me everybody was watching basketball and no one watched to see what would happen with the Brit, the Boxer, the model and the country music star!

And? Where's our "be the" thread? Huh! Trace gets to the final 2 and I don't get to brag about him?

Oh well, some observations:

I loved that the interviewers loved Trace and hated didn't like Piers.

Donald just couldn't not keep Piers around till the end; he has added too much drama to let him go.

Apparently when fired, they don't go straight out and into the limo. When Carol left the boardroom, her hair was straight. When she walked out the door and got in the limo, it was all curly like she'd been fixed up for a photo shoot.

I'm hoping Trace can put the Brit (said in a nice way) in his place once and for all!

2 hours next week?????
Who'll be tuning in to see how many country stars Trace can get to go to NY on such short notice!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 20th Ep Loree 03-21-08 1
 RE: March 20th Ep aquariaqueen 03-21-08 2
   RE: March 20th Ep mindy23 03-21-08 3
       RE: March 20th Ep KMan 03-21-08 4
           RE: March 20th Ep LLR 03-21-08 5
               RE: March 20th Ep Cyndimaus 03-22-08 6
           RE: March 20th Ep bessie 03-22-08 8
               RE: March 20th Ep bessie 03-22-08 9
               RE: March 20th Ep jbug 03-24-08 14
       RE: March 20th Ep Wacko Jacko 03-25-08 19
           RE: March 20th Ep crs3192 03-25-08 20
 RE: March 20th Ep CattyChat 03-22-08 7
   RE: March 20th Ep jadzia3999 03-22-08 11
       RE: March 20th Ep aquariaqueen 03-22-08 12
 Uh, er. I didn't watch mattben 03-22-08 10
   RE: Uh, er. I didn't watch qwertypie 03-24-08 13
   RE: Uh, er. I didn't watch jbug 03-24-08 15
       RE: Uh, er. I didn't watch Snidget 03-24-08 16
 RE: March 20th Ep Oscirus 03-24-08 17
 RE: March 20th Ep Wacko Jacko 03-25-08 18
   RE: March 20th Ep jbug 03-26-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 20th Ep"
I watched. It didn't surprise me that Donald ignored his interviewers and cast who he wanted in the finale. Donald is all about ratings and not who really deserves to be there. This is celebrity apprentice. Donald doesn't have to hire any of them for a job at the end. Plus Carol really should have been fired earlier in the season. She sneaked through several weeks. So having her fired now doesn't really matter.

I am just happy they did not bring back Omarosa.

I don't really believe the Good vs Evil edit either. I don't think Piers is as bad as they tell us. He would not have all these contacts if he was that nasty. And I also don't believe Trace is as wonderful as he is portrayed either. I am getting kind of sick of his acting like he is the only person with morals and doing the right thing. Why is his charity more important than anyone else's. He could donate millions of his own money to the charity. And Trace never won as PM while even Stephen did that a couple times. So I believe we are just manipulated to think what Donald wants us to.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: March 20th Ep"
I hope Trace's strategy works!!!
*He'll have a hard time getting people to drop everything and go to NYC the next day.
*Back Street Boys were obnoxious. No manners to an elder established person in the same business. Very disappointing.
*Marilu's last decision on the table was dismal. Lenox was all about the time. I think they should have used the employee more.
*More celebrites, good time, less money

Ack, Piers:
*Get's Fergie, priceless.
*Steve eating the appetizers...priceless. Food looked great.
*Steve not being able to get people to come.
*All about the money.

Go Trace. I wouldn't mind Piers if he wasn't so "in your face, smug".

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: March 20th Ep"
I honestly don't think the Backstreet Boys even KNEW who Trace was!! LOL. How incredibly humiliating for Trace to have to deal with this bunch of spoiled, arrogant boy toys! Could you believe that list of theirs?? Evidentally, Country singers don't make demands like that, huh? I dunno, I'd have to check the likes of Garth Brooks, and some of the others.

It'll be interesting next week. Piers definitely knows PEOPLE! And I mean important people!

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KMan Click to send private message to KMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: March 20th Ep"
Can someone explain to me why the Backstreet Boys can't just go to the store and buy their own wheatgrass?

And they clearly didn't know who Trace was, even though he's a far bigger star then they are.

LLR 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LLR Click to send private message to LLR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: March 20th Ep"
I'm really hoping that they aren't that demanding in real life & this was a set up by Mr. Trump. I loved the comment by
Trace about the time spent with them he'd never get back!! He truly is a humble person.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: March 20th Ep"
I was wishing Trace would have been a bit more "in the face" with the Backstreet Boys and told them this is for charity so suck it up and get over yourselves. Sheesh! The Backstreet Boys aren't coming off looking so good.

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

bessie 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-08, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bessie Click to send private message to bessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: March 20th Ep"
No so sure who the bigger star is, KMan. I had never seen or heard Trace before, although I had heard his name. But, I have heard and seen the BBs plenty, even though they aren't really my "thing" and have gone away for a while and seem to be trying to come back. I wonder who has sold the most concert tickets, albums, etc.? (I really don't know.)

I have enjoyed watching Trace on the show, but I agree with ChattyCathy below that he's being marketed as the good guy to win over Piers the bad guy.

bessie 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-08, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bessie Click to send private message to bessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: March 20th Ep"
Sorry CattyChat, I see I mangled your name!

03-24-08, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: March 20th Ep"
Depends on your choice of music. I have heard of the BSB's but I could bump into one of them on the street and never know who it was - faces completely unknown to me.
Now Trace? Because I'm country I guess, I'd know him anywhere.

I thought Trace's comment about whether they were still boys was really funny!

On our way to the Final 4 with Agman

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-25-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: March 20th Ep"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-08 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

>I honestly don't think the Backstreet
>Boys even KNEW who Trace
>was!! LOL. How incredibly
>humiliating for Trace to have
>to deal with this bunch
>of spoiled, arrogant boy toys!
>Could you believe that list
>of theirs?? Evidentally, Country singers
>don't make demands like that,
>huh? I dunno, I'd
>have to check the likes
>of Garth Brooks, and some
>of the others.
>
>It'll be interesting next week. Piers
>definitely knows PEOPLE! And I
>mean important people!

The list was not unusual by any means. You can find these lists on the internet if you search long enough.

I hate how the editing made the Backstreet Boys look bad. These guys did this show for charity just like everyone else.

Trace said that they always put more items on the list than they expect to get. Trace knew he was running short on time and realizing that the things on the list take away from the money going to charity used that to get things taken off the list. The Backstreet Boys agreed....and just wanted to add that of all the things on the list they wanted Wheat Grass. Nothing the Backstreet Boys had was out of line. Van Halen for example wanted ONLY GREEN M&Ms....if a brown was in the bowl someone would be fired. I have seen these lists from lower level bands and they all have them.

Shame on Burnett/Trump for making the Boys look bad as they were doing this for Charity.

I would post a link to a sight that has 100's of bands lists, but I bleive no links are allowed on this sight do a search for this 'smokinggun' if you are interested.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-08, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: March 20th Ep"
I don't think you caught everything that BSB said. (By the way, I love BSB but they were a pain).
Their rider said that they needed double of everything because in a normal show, they would have two rooms - one for them and one for their band. Since they only have one room for them for this event, Trace asked if they could get ONE of each order. But since the band would still be with them, they insisted on two of everything (which is understandable, just a little annoying for Trace). THEN, after not excluding anything from the list, they ADDED wheatgrass juice - which Trace thought was weird because he didn't know what it was.

So, they were being a little high maintenance but I guess you'd expect that from a group like BSB.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-08, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: March 20th Ep"
I guess I'm in the minority here in that I don't find Piers at all "bad." I found him very straightforward and in your face. He spoke the truth and some people didn't like hearing the truth.

Also, it's obvious a lot of his comments, while holding some truth & criticism, are largely "in jest." Like his continued calling of Lennox "sleepy boy." It's obvious Piers really likes Lennox and has no harsh feelings towards him, he was just stating a fact when it occurred and continues to tease him about it.

Same with Baldwin. All Piers did was call Baldwin out on being hypocritical back during the "spying" episode. Baldwin was all for it and then did an about face and got on his high horse and decided his so-called "Christian" values were threatened by working with Piers, so he wanted to quit. What a joke. No personal "attacks." Piers has said he like Baldwin and has nothing against him, he just wanted to call Baldwin out on his behavior.

So, Trump labeling Piers, the "Bad Briton," is insulting and I personally get annoyed with people further playing into the American stereotypes that Americans, as a whole, feel they are superior to other nationalities. It's just annoying to me.

Now on to Trace. I didn't know who Trace was before this show. As the show went on, I started to like him -- mostly because he has a great speaking voice, when he is reciting scripted material. He also came up with some great slogans (all of which Piers acknowledged and utilized to help Hydra in tasks). I never found Trace to be a good leader, though, more of a follower and idea man. Trace is almost as laid back as Lennox.

Then came "the kiss" by Piers in response to Omarosa's nasty accusations. I found Piers' kiss on Trace's cheek and comment hilarious and a perfect retort to the vile Oma. I was shocked at Trace's response to it. It was quite obvious that Trace was downright angry and very shaken up by the kiss on the cheek. Trace came off as a real homophobe in my eyes. Trace was then still ticked off when he left the boardroom. I lost all respect for Trace at that point. I get disappointed with people who hold any animosity towards others with different lifestyles, different racial backgrounds, etc.

It is also my opinion that Trace is very judgmental. In all his confessionals he is quick to complain about many of the other contestants' actions, while claiming himself honorable, righteous, moral, etc. No wonder he ended up getting so close with Baldwin, they are both saints in their own minds.

Trace's annoyance at the BB list was ridiculous as well. It seems common knowledge that musicians and other celebrities do the same thing when they make appearances -- it's just some people have more elaborate demands than others. From what I could see on the list, there didn't appear to be anything outrageous: soda, Redbull, beer, water, tea, etc. Even the quantity seemed reasonable as soon as I heard that the list of items was also to be used by "the band." So, it's not just the 4 members of the group, but whatever band members or whoever else they have with them.

I'd love to see what Trace's "needs list" is for when he makes appearances. I just think Trace was making a big deal over a non-issue and standard occurrence in the industry. Again, IMO, it just shows Trace's small-mindedness and self-involvement. Trace has no patience for people who are different from himself.

So, in sum, I take exception to the good ole American Cowboy versus the bad, ugly Briton scenario that Trump has declared. I am rooting for Piers, even though there is no possible chance that Trump will declare Piers the winner no matter how badly Piers outdoes Trace. Trump will declare the "American" the winner, especially since Trace has yet to win money for his charity.

Oh and I was so glad not to have that nasty Omarosa back for the finale. It's the only thing Trump has ever done, EVER, that I approve of.

jadzia3999 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-08, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jadzia3999 Click to send private message to jadzia3999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: March 20th Ep"
Loved your post.

As for whether the Donald would let Piers win is out the window, I don't think so.

I think he would have fired Piers long ago if he didn't like him and didn't think he should win.

Piers has clearly showed what a strong player he was and Trump has cited that more than once.

As for this task, Piers is really bringing in the big guns. So far he has Simon Cowell(a guy I knew he would bring eventually), JK Rowling, Sharon Osbourne, the Rolling Stones, Fergie, The Who and the British Prime Minister, just to name a few. He's hoping it will be enough, but they'll have to see.

As for Trace, he has Ronnie Milsap? Great. Good.

So, since Trace has conceded the amount of money he has to raise for the event to Piers, he wanted to rely on Celebrity appearances and only managed to get Ronnie Milsap in 24 hour's noticed. I think Piers is up 2 out of 3.

Now all he needs to do is sell the most tickets for the auction. And I'm betting he does.

Stephen commented that PIers was only thinking about money. I didn't see it that way. Sure he's going to get the dough, but he's also getting the star power too. I don't think it was only about money. Although Trump seems to think that money is the only thing.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-22-08, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: March 20th Ep"

>As for this task, Piers is
>really bringing in the big
>guns. So far he
>has Simon Cowell(a guy I
>knew he would bring eventually),
>JK Rowling, Sharon Osbourne, the
>Rolling Stones, Fergie, The Who
>and the British Prime Minister,
>just to name a few.
> He's hoping it will
>be enough, but they'll have
>to see.
I only knew about Fergie...did I miss something?

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-22-08, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Uh, er. I didn't watch"
Some basketball, some mexican restaurant. And the usual distraction of SEX WITH EMERALD. I do have my priorities.

WHat happened? I suppose I can read up and watch on-line.

The Donald was supposed to cut the 4 down to 2 pronto, right?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Uh, er. I didn't watch"
DUDE! Glad to see you are posting.

It's down to Trace and Piers (the interviewers loved Carol and Trace, thought Lennox was too laid back, Piers too harsh), but Donald fired Carol, saying he really wanted Trace and Piers to do battle (good vs evil, Yank, vs. Brit.). Carol said she was OK with that if that was the reason she was being fired.

03-24-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Uh, er. I didn't watch"
Hi Matt, good to see you.
In addition to what QP told ya, they are putting on a big charity bash. Piers is in charge of the food and something else?
Trace is in charge of the decorating and the band (back street boys - who are bieng a PITA).
There will be an auction. They each got to choose from items already given for the auction; but they can also get more stuff donated for the auction. Their side gets whatever money is made off the auction items.

Oh and Trump brought back a few fired ones to help. Piers got Stephen and Carol. Trace got Lennox & Marilu.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Uh, er. I didn't watch"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-08 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

They re-ran it on NBC Saturday, I caught it then (they usually also re-run it a few times on cable CNBC as well).

Piers is in charge of the catering and running the auction. Trace decorating and entertainment (for whatever value of entertainmen the Backstreet Boys are).

I think they get evaluated also on how many people they get to show up. Piers took some of the tickets he could have sold and gave them to some injured vets from his charity to be there.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-24-08, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: March 20th Ep"
If Trace wins despite having a horrible pm record and a horrible team record without piers than this show is a joke. Handling riders is something a pm delegates not something he takes on himself.
Those interviewers were a joke.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-25-08, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: March 20th Ep"

>Apparently when fired, they don't go
>straight out and into the
>limo. When Carol left
>the boardroom, her hair was
>straight. When she walked
>out the door and got
>in the limo, it was
>all curly like she'd been
>fixed up for a photo
>shoot.

I was a friend of a friend who formally appeared on the Apprentice. The walking to the taxi cab is done at a much later date. For two reason, one because the boardroom is a set and not located in Trump Towers. Also, although I don't understand this one...they do it later to avoid spoilers waiting outside the Trump Towers. I remember one season where their was snow outside when in fact it was filmed in the summer.

03-26-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
21. "RE: March 20th Ep"
thanks! just goes to show how gullible some viewers (me) are about "reality". LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •