The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-08, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official RTVW Celebrity Apprentice Summary: Episode 7"

Last time on Celebrity Apprentice:

Hydra and Project Manager Lennox won the challenge as Trace showed his romantic side with his idea of
“The world’s greatest romance deserves the world’s best mattress”.
Trace starts singing:

Love, Love, Love!

Omarosa, who believes she owns Empresario, put Nely, a former
Telemundo Executive, in charge.

Vera Wang and Serta choose Hydra as the winner. Piers told Omarosa, Better luck next time after your 5th loss.

Love, Love, Love

In the Boardroom Nely questions Mr Trump as to why he can’t let go of her two loses. He fires her.

While eating pineapple, Piers call Omarosa one of the most venomous people he has met in his 25 years in business. She’s a pointless, ghastly, little creature. Piers, Lennox, and Tito jump up and start chanting in a circle.
Om-a-ro-sa, Om-a-ro-sa, Om-a-ro-sa! Meanwhile Trace sits in the corner and starts singing:

Love, Love, Love!

Back with her team, Omarosa tells us you have to fight for your life in the Boardroom.
Nely’s nice but, ha –ha my dear, I have control of my team. I know how to work it.

Hydra is still gloating about their win. Piers states that he would shoot himself first then tell Mr. Trump to fire him before he would work for the enemy.

*ring – ring*

Mr. Trump would like you in the board room immediately!

Money, money, Money!

As the clip rolls we see six candidates have been fired from this game. Eight are left. Who will be fired next?

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE EPISODE 7

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!

No need to sit down grumps Trump. You folks are just killing the ladies. Oh, and one really good man. Thanks Mr. Trump, giggles Stephen Baldwin. I’m going to change up the teams. Lennox Lewis shouts at Trump. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THAT? Yes, I want to do this so badly, I’m tired of watching the ladies get beat. I have divided the teams into two evenly matched teams. I feel that the teams are equally divided. Tito, come sit on the ladies side. Why do you look so sad? Lennox states that he doesn’t want to play on the girl’s team.

Trace starts singing:

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.

Trump continues; Marilu sit by Tito. Beautiful Carol, sit by Lennox. Trace sit next to Marilu. Omarosa, next to Carol.
Omarosa bumps into Piers to sit into the chair he has his hands on. She gives him a long sneer.

Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game. It's easy.

Trump states: So that leaves Stephen and Piers.
*we see shots of everyone*

**A commercial break? What? I am waiting for the fireworks. While waiting for the commercials to end, I find out that the American Gladiator finals will be next. Does this mean Piers and Omarosa will be battling? And there’s a new reality show. “My Dad is Better than your Dad” OK! Let’s get back to the current battle.**

Finally, we’re back. Trump asks everyone; what do you think I’m going to do? **Well, duh!!!**

Trace starts singing again:

Nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.

*long dramatic pause*

Stephen you stay right there. Take a seat.

*Piers is holding his head and sweating profusely* He moans. Omarosa tells him not to be a coward.

Mr. Trump I don’t think I can do this.
You’re doing just fine. The English are tough. Just sit down.
Omarosa states; He’s already whining. Don’t be a coward Pierce!

You know Mr. Trump; we fought two world wars, but never had to deal with this. *points to Omarosa*

Piers, sit down, she’s your teammate now. This is the new Hydra on my left and the new Empresario on my right. How do you feel?

I’m very excited Mr. Trump, shouts Stephen Baldwin.

Omarosa are you going to get along with Piers? I’ve worked with the scums before Mr. Trump.

Scums? I think this is off to a bad start. Piers mumbles; that says everything I need to know.

Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time. It's easy.

The New Teams:

Hydra:
Lennox Lewis
Carol Ault
Omarosa
Piers Morgan

Empresario:
Tito Ortiz
Marilu Henner
Trace Adkins
Stephen Baldwin

All you need is love. Love is all you need.

Now it’s time for a new task, states Trump. I love Central Park. I own buildings around it. I control the skating rink. Central Park is the place to be. It’s a special place.

You are going to run horse and carriages for lovers. Here’s a great scene Omarosa, you and Piers riding in the back of a carriage holding hands.

*Piers faints upon hearing this*

You will be given 3 carriages. Your task is to make the most money in the shortest amount of time. All the money raised will be given to the winning Project Manager’s charity. The losing team will face me in the Boardroom.
And someone will be fired. Everyone understand? Go ahead and good luck.

All you need is love. Love is all you need.

Marilu welcomes the men to their new home. Trace states that since everyone else has been a project manager but him, he will step up. Tito laughs and adds especially when working with horses. You’re a country star. Trace continues; Ok then, everybody knows what to do, who to call, we just need to bang it out. Call people you know, try to get some VIP’s to show up.

Stephen yells; Billy Bob Baldwin will be there. Marilu adds, my sister who owns a fancy NY restaurant will donate Champaign. I’m very happy with the team I’m on now. Everyone is working hard and having fun. Stephen adds; Piers has to be going bananas right now.

All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

Over at Hydra:

Piers steps up to be Project Manager. We can work well together, if we can keep a lid on the obvious tensions. Piers looks at Omarosa; I don’t like you, you don’t like me. This is business and I want to win, let’s have cessation of all hostilities till the end of this task. *Omarosa holds her hand out to Piers* Deal! *they shake*

I will use one criterion to choose my boardroom partners; those who bring in the least amount of money. Now go and raise the most money you can. Piers watches all his team on their phones and raising money except Omarosa. He tells us that she’s not really a celebrity and doesn’t have pulling power. Everyone needs to keep calling tonight because this will be entirely about the big money.

5:00 AM

Piers enters the cab and starts business. Omarosa hands him a commitment paper to sign.
Can you spell my name right?
She asks, What is your name? Lennox tells her how to spell it. Piers states that he can’t believe she doesn’t know the name of her own boss. You’re not my boss, Trump is. Yada, Yada, Yada! Bicker, bicker, bicker.

Piers ask; just spell my name right Ahm-a-rose-ea. At this Omarosa crumbles the paper and tosses it in his face.

Calmly Piers states; I don’t put up with that kind of behavior. Omarosa proceeds to use curse words you would expect to hear down by the docks. Shut the *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* don’t look at me! *beeeep* I’m gonna teach you about leadership *beeeeep*

Piers tells us that she knew she wouldn’t raise money so she decided to do what she does best, throw a temper tantrum.

Nothing you can know that isn't known.

Omarosa tell us her entire mission is to break Piers down. I knew his weak spots and exploited them.
The mother of your children hates you. Your children hate you. You embarrass them.

Lennox slips into a trance while Carol hides in the corner. Piers calls Omarosa a disgusting little tramp, you’re off the show.

*beeeeeeep* can’t fire me, I do whatever I want. *beeeeep* *beeeep* your children *beeeep*

I’m a big boy, I can take her abuse, but when she brings up my family every other sentence, it just makes me sick.

Lennox gets out of the van and tells us this is the worst prize fight he’s ever seen.

Omarosa stretches out in the van and says; That was refreshing.

**I need a shower after that**

Empresario is walking down the street. Happy, energetic, enjoying the day. Trace is playing guitar as he walks:

Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be. It's easy.

Marilu is gushing about her team. They stop at a florist to buy long-stemmed roses. Stephen joins them with the Champaign. They are ready to go if Trace can find someone to run the “credit card thing” and his leather folder thing. Trace tells us that he has the best team. Nobody can work the streets like Tito, Stephen and Marilu. I’m a lucky man.

All you need is Love. All you need is love.

Hydra arrives to Piers yelling; you’re fired and Omarosa yelling; I’m not going anywhere son.

**I start screaming at the TV for this person to shut-up**

Five minutes later: **I am now screaming at the TV for Piers or Lennox to knock her out and shut her up and I am not a violent person**

Carol feels her job is to be peacemaker. Lennox asks Piers if this is for his charity, then focus. Piers believes Omarosa is trying to sabotage everything since she’s not bringing in money.

Things are just rolling along fine for Empresario. Billy Bob Baldwin shows up, he is walked through the crowd, and auctionrd off for a carriage ride to the highest bidders.

Love, Love, Love

At Hydra five of Piers’ contacts show up. He makes a decision to hold back a few seats and stop selling tickets. Then if a big donor shows up, there will be a carriage for them. He sends Lennox off to make phones calls. Omarosa starts calling to the crowd “Celebrity carriage rides here” in her sweetest voice. Piers tells her not to sell anymore. She continues. Yada, Yada, Yada, and see cab ride above for similar details.

Omarosa tries to get Lennox’s support. He tells us she has a lot of venom in her and he wants to stay on her good side. I wouldn’t say things she said, she crossed the line, she’s very ghetto, and very mean and nasty.

**I don’t watch boxing, but I understand Tito is at the top of his game so why is he scared of Omarosa**
**from now on I will call her Omie. **

Meanwhile back at Ranch TA, Trace greets George, things are going fine. Marilu wonders why there are always Hydra carriages here. Our carriages are always gone. George tells us that Empresario is really hustling people on the street. They’re really doing a good job and could be successful.

All you need is love (All together, now!) All you need is love. (Everybody!)

All you need is love, love. Love is all you need (love is all you need).

Tito’s girlfriend, Adult Film Star, Jenna Jameson shows up and tells him, I love you. He responds, I love you too, Beautiful. Thanks for donating. Why of course, I got a thousand dollars. *cheers*

*cue music* Blue Danube would be nice. *music*

*cue announcer* Let’s join an average couple on their first carriage ride. This is far from Kramer’s carriage ride. There are beautiful fields of tulips, playful squirrels. What a beautiful park! Time for pictures. *holds camera out* “This is our first carriage ride Pumpkin.” *flash* I hope you win sweetie. What park are we in?

Thanks for letting us share that moment with you.

She loves you, yeah yeah yeah

Ivanka show up at Hydra and ask Omie how it is going. Well Piers fired me in the cab before the task even started, but I’m not a quitter. I’m supporting Carol, Lennox and even Pierce because I’m not a quitter. Piers tells Ivanka that Omie is a disgusting piece of slime and he wants her father to know.

Ivanka tells us that she is very disappointed that Hydra is falling apart.
Piers is starting to worry. Several of their pledges haven’t shown up. Will they make it?

All you need is love. All you need is love.

Back at the ranch, Trace shows us he’s a true cowboy, spitting included. John Rich of Big and Rich shows up with a large wad of cash. He tells us there is a reason he is called Rich. Trace tells us he only needs to sit back and let his crew go. They didn’t need a referee or guidance they just worked.

*the sun sets over New York City*

The Celebrity Apprentices join George and Ivanka in the Boardroom.

Donald Trump struts in, sits down and asks Piers if he and Omie are finally getting along. Not at all, sir! *straightens tie* I feel sickened and disgusted by what happen today. Omie buts in and laughs, he fired me over a typo Mr. Trump. He is Pierce, he had Vinnie quit, Steve switch teams, but now he’s met his match.

How did your team do? I think they did well Sir. *straightens tie* Without Omie. She was a complete waste of time. She couldn’t even spell my name. Wouldn’t you be upset if someone misspelled your name? I ask her to correct it and she crumpled it and threw it at me.

Lennox what did you think? Well I’ve thought Tyson was the biggest fight I’ve ever been in, but this was worse. To travel with these two in the cab was unbelievable.

Piers goes into a long dissertation (over three minutes) on how Omie attacked the family he loves. Omie kept butting in. Trump tried to ask a few questions. Piers gave an example of one of her attacks, which had more beeps than words. Tito looks at Marilu and mouths Wow!

Trump asks Stephen why he’s laughing. Stephen thinks it’s funny that Piers sounds like he did.

OK Trace, how did your team do? You know I had the nicest day since I’ve been here. Tito and everyone else shake their heads in agreement. Who’s the star of your team? Everybody performed to the best of their ability, I couldn’t single anyone out.

Well I think it’s time to find out who won. It’s interesting because you have a team in total unity and a team in total disarray. George how did Empresario do? They pulled together as a team and raised $29,673.

Ivanka, how did Hydra do? I almost hate to say this but they raised $35,184.

Trump says this is an amazing predicament he is in. In spite of this, Piers you have $65,000 for your favorite charity. What is it?

It is the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund I choose this because my brother just got back from Iraq, fighting side by side with the US Marines. This fund helps support the families of military personnel who were severely wounded or lost their lives in service to their country.

Omie, tomorrow you will move to the other team. Lennox states that this is a hollow victory. Trump agrees. I’m looking at four people who did nothing to deserve a firing. They love each other, something’s wrong with that.

Empresario this is the hardest thing I’ve had to do in a long time. Trace who do you feel didn’t work as hard? *big sigh* I’ve never seen anyone work the street like these guys. Tito has a polite demeanor. Everybody loves Marilu.

Stephen, who do you think did the worst job? *shaking his head* *pause* I just can’t answer that.

Marilu, you’re strong and smart, who do you think should be fired? *shaking head and biting her lip* It’s very tough. George asks her, what would you do if you were in his seat? I would have fired Piers and Omie.
Trump tells them he almost did but he couldn’t because it was against the rules of the game.
Tito, who should I fire? Mr. Trump, I’m a hard worker, along with the rest of my team

Would any of you like to resign? There is a collective no. This is the toughest firing I have ever had to do. It would have been so easy if you had won. We tried!

OK listen, the other team was a total disaster. You understand that this is about charity.

*cue music*

Love, Love, Love. Love, Love, Love. Love, Love, Love.

I’m feeling charitable tonight. No one will get fired. This is a first.
And Marilu, tomorrow you are going to the other team.

*Mr. Trump slams his hand on the desk*
Now go home. The team walks out. They live for another day. We will see what happens.

Join us next Thursday as Piers goes toe to toe with the champ Lennox Lewis. Lennox is sleepy boy Lewis. Piers has diarrhea of the mouth. I wish I had a turn off switch for his mouth.

Will Piers finally be KO’d? Tune in next week to find out?

All you need is love. All you need is love.

All you need is love (All together, now!) All you need is love. (Everybody!)

All you need is love, love. Love is all you need (love is all you need).

Thanks for taking the time to read my view of Trump’s heart.

If you would like to see what RTVW has to say about episode 7, use this link.

If you are going to stick around for a while check out our community guidelines Jump in and share with us.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •