The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-17-08, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-08 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

A Kodak Moment
(A role-playing game that bashes the show, stars and more!)

The battle of the sexes rages on as the Gene Simmons Show continues!

Note: Please do not post in this until the midnight timeline for spoilers has passed. I will post in the morning. Thank you.

new sigs: (Feel free to redo your own way or send me an image/text you want.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *thud!* Sagebrush Dan 01-18-08 1
   RE: *thud!* Angelfood 01-18-08 4
       RE: *thud!* Sagebrush Dan 01-18-08 8
           RE: *thud!* Angelfood 01-19-08 9
               RE: *thud!* Sagebrush Dan 01-19-08 10
 RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3 newsomewayne 01-18-08 2
   RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3 Angelfood 01-18-08 3
       RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3 mistyrose52 01-18-08 5
 RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3 kingfish 01-18-08 6
 RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3 jbug 01-18-08 7
 RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3 buckeyegirl 01-21-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-08, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*thud!*"
Okay, the guy was a chick magnet in spite of the hair. He should have borrowed my hat from last week. I know why he took me into the boardroom. Manly man that he was, he'd rather die than admit he was wrong....., so die he did.

But..... now I know who to take into the board room with me, I know who to set up, I know who Mr. Trump wants to kill.

On another subject entirely: me.
Damn. I came off as the good guy this week. I hate that. Bad guy = face time. Piers is stealing my thunder, so I'm going to have to stop flying under that damn radar. Piers doesn't do a bloody thing except whine all of the time. At least I had the grace to stand in the path of a falling ceiling in order to get more face time.
My evil plan? Get rid of Piers. I want my face time back.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-18-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *thud!*"
Ahmarosa,

Since Gene is gone, you'll get more face time, i promise,dear. And we included lots of snippets from you about Gene. How much did Marilu say last night? That's right - nada.

And if you want time, you'll have to fight Piers for it.

*Schedules mud-wrestling match for Piers vs. Omarosa after Apprentice season ends*

hehe.

01-18-08, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *thud!*"
*kiss kiss* Hello Mr. Trump. You know I'm right as usual. I love you Mr. Trump. You are the greatest Mr. Trump.

Mud wrestle Piers? I laugh — haha. I wouldn't even be in the same room with, what was his name again? He is not important enough for me.

Rats! Cactus Bill is too tired to give me any good lines. He can't even get a good snark going. *sigh* It's Cactus Bill's fault, not mine.

01-19-08, 12:13 PM (EST)
9. "RE: *thud!*"

I notice that you never correct my mispronunciation of your name, Ahmorosa.

01-19-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: *thud!*"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-08 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

Oh, Mr. Trump, anything you say or do is fine with me. But AHmorosa is close enough. What bothered me ever so slightly was that certain person — I can't remember if it was a man or woman, but then I don't care anyway — Said A-morosa with the A pronounced precisely the same way some would say it in "bad" or "sad". And I tell you, Mr. Trump, I am not a bad person or am I ever sad. No way, Mr. Trump, that is not me. I am always positive and look at the bright side of life. I always say there is no reason to get angry because, after all, I am here and I'm never an angry person. I am not a spiteful or vengeful person — DON'T YOU TAKE THAT MIKE AWAY FROM ME!!!! — I am as sweet as anyone can be. Those women I'm with reject me, Mr. Trump, because to be quite truthful, they're jealous of me. I make them all insecure. I am so good and they're such failures in life that they can't stand my presence — HEY! WHERE YOU GOING WITH THAT ##### CAMERA!!!?! YOU COME BACK HERE! I'M OMAROSA, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS. BRING BACK THAT MIKE! THIS IS.....

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3"
I'm glad everyone watching last night got to see who really is the smart Baldwin.

I don't care who the project manager is. Don't you know I'm in charge!?

01-18-08, 09:04 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3"
Alec?

And... he dissed on tv, dude. "No one is more full of ##### than Stephen."

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-18-08, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-08 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

Jennie here. You know, the OTHER ONE that got brought into the board room last night?? What was THAT all about??

All I can figure is that Gene 1: loves being surrounded by beautiful women; or 2: was on a suicide mission.

I'm leaning towards number two at this point. He talks a big line, but I think he really was just tired of trying to be the BIG LEADER of every one. Eventually he was going to fall, and how better to be fired, then to go out saying that he was unjustly ruled the loser, right??

What a peice of work that man is! Did he NOT see me bringing people in to get their pictures taken, to go inside that stupid little mobile thing that he and the others set up? HE was the one who sent Nely to that meeting, instead of going himself! He was watching last week when she cruicified herself in that boardroom, and sent Nadia home! BUT who gets blamed for it?? ME!

Ok, you just wait until I DO step up to the plate. You think I don't know how to step up to home plate?? THAT'S WHAT I DO, BOYS!! You just wait until Jenny is in the lead-THEN we'll see a win!! In the meantime, I'm laying low, and letting Omarosa and Piers take the spotlight-I thought that would work for me, but not so much last night, huh? Gotta find a better strategy.....maybe I should call some of my Hall of Famer's-the ones who aren't up on charges, anyway........

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3"
the Hair: "What about you, Marilu, who do YOU think should go?"

Me: OK, Oh gosh, this has got to be a trick question, there has never been a bigger misdirection in the history of the universe,...but what can I do, I'm just a Celebrity (and I have celebrity friends).... Oh gosh, what do I do?....

"Uh..Uh.. Gene? Cause he didn't go see the clients????"

What?...that seems to be a good answer! Mr. Trump is pleased? I have this uncontrollable urge to lick his leg. Maybe next week he'll let me go boss those men around. That Trace seems like he could appreciate a mature woman. Who knows celebrities. Whoops...hot flash...dying here....

And then there's my Big Pussy, I just adore him. What we really need is a really big Pussy on our team. We have enough vajaja's already, what we need a a genuine David Chase Certified Big growed-assed Pussy.

Angelfood

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3"
This one's for you Gene: ~~hrumppppp throat clearing~~~~

You're the stubborn one
My great-granddaddy's son
The one who drank his whiskey from a coffee cup
Time has stripped you of
So many things you love
But you keep fightin' on
Cause you're the stubborn one
You're the stubborn one

Yeah, the stubborn one
You're the stubborn one

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-08, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.3"
See what happens when someone crosses my dad or I? *shakes head* Gene, my dad was really trying to keep you from getting fired. Why didn't you bring Nely into the boardroom?

Still wondering why you brought back Omarosa and Jenny to the boardroom

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •