The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kssindiana 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-03-08, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kssindiana Click to send private message to kssindiana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
OK, so my husband and I watched Celebrity Apprentice tonight ONLY because of the writer's strike. That crazy nut Omarosu (or whatever) ruined it. I know she's supposed to be the villain and we're supposed to want to keep watching to see her get taken out. I honestly cannot watch another minute of this show. I was in the worst mood when that show was over. I was too mad to go to bed. Grrrr. I'm still heated. I really want to know why on earth the playmate didn't just say, "Our project manager instructed us NOT to use our celebrity and made it clear that SHE was making the decisions." I don't get it. That would have had Omarosu fired. Trump was obviously dumbfounded that they didn't use their celebrity status to sell their product. Instead of giving credit for that terrible decision to Omarosu, they blamed it on the playmate AND she took it. Unreal. Am I simplifying things too much? I don't know, but I am FINISHED watching! I am still so mad.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... JessicaRN 01-04-08 1
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... qwertypie 01-04-08 2
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... byoffer 01-05-08 25
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... syren 01-04-08 3
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... mistyrose52 01-04-08 4
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Wacko Jacko 01-04-08 5
           RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Estee 01-04-08 13
           RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... NanaWolf 01-10-08 36
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... maroonclowns mom 01-04-08 6
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... jbug 01-04-08 7
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Estee 01-04-08 8
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... jbug 01-04-08 10
           RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Estee 01-04-08 12
               RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Angelfood 01-04-08 17
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... agman 01-06-08 30
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... aquariaqueen 01-04-08 9
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Sagebrush Dan 01-04-08 11
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... realitytvfan07 01-04-08 14
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Estee 01-04-08 15
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... buckysfanforever 01-05-08 26
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... realitytvfan07 01-04-08 16
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Angelfood 01-04-08 18
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Estee 01-04-08 19
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... realitytvfan07 01-04-08 24
           RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... Angelfood 01-08-08 34
 Wouldn't it have been easier ... Sunny_Bunny 01-04-08 20
   RE: Wouldn't it have been easier ..... Estee 01-04-08 21
       RE: Wouldn't it have been easier ..... Angelfood 01-04-08 22
       RE: Wouldn't it have been easier ..... mysticwolf 01-06-08 27
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... mocha madness 01-04-08 23
 Who they're playing for. Estee 01-06-08 28
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... agman 01-06-08 29
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... kidflash212 01-07-08 31
   RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... agman 01-07-08 32
       RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... toddE 01-07-08 33
 RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one epis... mattben 01-08-08 35
 Tiffany was pregnant Loree 01-10-08 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-04-08, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I agree about the whole celebrity status business. I can only guess that they edited out some of that, because nobody really came right out and said that Omarosa wanted to use a business plan. You gotta love Gene Simmons though. He just sits back bemused by it all, with no shame about calling in favors. Stephen Baldwin also impressed me more than I thought.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-08, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
Hey kssindiana,
welcome to the boards! I (un?)fortunately missed most of the episode since I was doing much better than expected at texas hold'em.
I was shocked the Don would get rid of the playmate.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-08, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I was shocked the Don would get rid of the playmate.

She was disposible when The Donald discovered a) that she didn't dress like a ho, and b) that Tito Ortiz is willing to bring his girlfriend along for the ride.

Plus, Carol Alt showed more spunk and more cleavage.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-08, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I was saying the same thing last night. I totally would have called Omarosa out on the no celebrity thing instead of taking the freaking fall for her.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-04-08, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-08 AT 09:14 AM (EST)

Hey, ya'll. Think about it: The Donald wants RATINGS, and who is better to bring that in than Omarosa, who is going to argue and fight and talk out both sides of her mouth??

Yes, the Bunny was cute, but she was also young, inexperienced, and just did not have the cahoonas to stand up to anyone. The Donald does NOT like that in a woman-he wants a woman who is going to give it right back, and how bad would it look if he fired O. the very first episode, anyway??

So, please, keep watching. It's all for charity-I promise, it WILL get better, because NO ONE else is going to put up with O's antics, and she will be put in her place more than once by her co-competitors!! It's all about RATINGS!!

Besides, why DIDN'T that bunny call in a favor from Hefner? Who else did she know that was more famous and rich that could have really topped off that entire competition?? It wasn't just a passing thought-it was EXPECTED of her! At least from the Donald. She was too afraid of the O to do what Marilu did-she was just not ready for dealing in this type of a competition. Showing your body off is one thing. Dealing with the ruthless people of the world is another, I suppose.....I couldn't tell you, I've done neither, thank God!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-04-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I agree 100% with the poster. Ponderosa ruined it. If it had not been for her the show would've been pretty good. Why do netwrok executives assume we want to watch the Omarossa's of the world. Did anyone enjoy her performance? She makes me sick. Will I watch? Yes, but that is despite Omarossa.

I agree Tiff should've just said i did not call Hefner because Omarossa said we are not to use our celebrity. She should've then simply agreed with Donald and say...."I know isn't it ridiculous Omarossa did not want us using those resources". They guys watching were right....Tiff was toast because she had no fight in her.

But who knows maybe Tiff's comments were editted out....she still seemed very passive. You know they want to shove omarossa down our throats again...she will be there for a while. if I were a project manager or player in this game...I would not want to go uop against omarossa anytime soon.....Trump will not fire her no matter what for a while.

Personally I think Donald and NBC screwed this one up. People would've been relieved and more apt to watch with Omarossa fired first.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
People would've been relieved and more apt to watch with Omarossa fired first

Or they may watch while thinking is this the week? this has to be the week... Donald likes to preserve drama whenever possible and incompetence if it could provide a little extra drama: for details, see pretty much every previous season of the series.

To me, this is like casting Jon for Half-A.S.Sed: we know neither one can win -- but we're curious to see how much havoc they can create before the cover is pulled off the revenge dish. Serve chilled: feeds up to twenty million.

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-10-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I agree with Wacko Jacko. Not firing Omarosa really revealed that the firings have nothing to do with performance. I'll just check in to the forum once in a while. When I read that Omarosa is fired, only then will I watch the show again.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-04-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"

Oh boy. Did this suck. I can always enjoy the Discovery chanel or read a good book

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
Who is this Omorosso person? I'm with Pearce; I've never heard of her.
Apparently she was on Apprentice before? (my first season to watch - tho I did watch an ep now and then in the past).
So that makes her a celebrity? Did she win before? What has she done since that makes her a celebrity?

Her attitude may be what it takes in "that kind" of business world, but if it is? I want nothing of it. She was arrogant, condesending, and has a puffed up big head about herself! LOL
Sure Donald will keep her around because she'll cause peeps to watch just to see when she'll get fired - but I don't have to like her.

Agman
'Getting older softens you into learning that love, kindness, and forgiveness are far more important than one's opinion.' Sagebrush Dan

01-04-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-08 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

Geez, people, pick a spelling and run with it: it's v-o-l-d-e-m-o-r-t.

She's a former White House appointee who started as a contestant on the first season and finished in eighth place after raising somewhat more pointless drama than she did last night. (Highlights include possible fake injuries plus vanishing task funds -- and at F2, she took a phone call for the contestant she was supposed to be supporting, didn't tell him the results, and potentially helped cost him the game.) After that, she had a Burger King commercial, appeared on Fear Factor, did a full season of The Surreal Life (with Janice Dickinson -- brr...), has guest-starred on I Love New York and Battle Of The Network Reality Stars, and generally did whatever she could to keep her name in the public eye.

At this point, putting 'reality star' under her ID is a halfway fair description, and she's admitted that at this point in her life, she basically gets paid to be the villain. But there's embracing the role, and then there's marrying it...

Or if you insist, She Who Must Not Be Hired can also be spelled as o-m-a-r-o-s-a.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-08, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
Thanks for the info ST, but since I don't watch FF, Surreal Life Lvoe New York or Battle of NRS, I really had no idea of this person was! So she's just a big DAW? ok
Former White House appointee? Under which Pres?
Voldemort? No idea where the reference comes from, but since you say this is her, then it must be the right and correct thing to call her .

Now Romber? I've heard of them! LOL

Agman has me jumping in the cold!

01-04-08, 12:23 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
Former White House appointee? Under which Pres?

Clinton. According to reports we got during the first season, she wasn't that popular there either: her assignments were changed several times, apparently to get her away from officials she'd quickly managed to annoy.

The name may be pretty much my fault. At some point during her original run, I dropped the term 'She Who Must Not Be Hired.' Moving to 'Voldy' was the natural transition.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-04-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
let's not forget to mention that its now racist to say "pot calling the kettle black". :p

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-08, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
You don't know who Omorossa is????*thud! faints and hits the floor*

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-04-08, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I really would love to see this be a business competition. Yes, they can use their celebrity to bring in business, but calling in financial favors will get old for me and their contacts. It's not a show on who can bring the most cash from their buddies but to succeed with the project at hand.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
You're right. The genie has been let out of the bottle on this one; it will no longer be about business, but about who has the greatest contacts.

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I totally agree. When Gene Simmons started calling his rich friends I started thinking how boring this season was going to be if the "celebrities" called in favors to help them win.

Hopefully, the rest of the tasks this season will require more business skills and not just picking up the phone and calling in favors from rich friends that takes all the fun out of it.

01-04-08, 01:51 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
The preview cel showed a few more Special Celebrity Guest Stars Who Wouldn't Dream Of Applying For This Show -- Bob Saget was one of them (and that's partially an NBC cross-promotion) -- so I don't think we're out of the 'and appearing this week!' woods yet. Some of them could show up as parts of tasks -- host this one's charity ball, run that one's show -- but until someone gets Gene's phone on fire, we're at risk.

buckysfanforever 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckysfanforever Click to send private message to buckysfanforever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
>I really would love to see
>this be a business competition.
> Yes, they can use
>their celebrity to bring in
>business, but calling in financial
>favors will get old for
>me and their contacts.
>It's not a show on
>who can bring the most
>cash from their buddies but
>to succeed with the project
>at hand.

I think it is all about the money, since it is for charity. I have to root for the guys. My favorite reality guy Bucky Covington from AI will be opening for Trace Adkins this year. I guess its kinda like the 6 degrees of Bucky Covington.

01-04-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I actually thought Omarosa made last nite's episode more watchable and enjoyable. It seemed to me that these "celebrities" are very comfortable letting their celebrity do all the work.

I want to see them put in some work. This season will be very boring if all they do is call in favors from rich friends. I want to see some kind of business acumen from these people. I want to see some personalities clash. I want some drama. I want to see well earned victories and crushing defeats.

I DON'T want to see a bunch of pampered celebrities use thier fame to win the game.

I gained a new respect for Omarosa. It seemed as though she were a good leader. She made some mistakes but she shouldn't have been fired. I like the fact that she tried to right some of the wrongs done in the first season. I liked that she tried to manage the task in a real world business sense instead of immediately turning to the obvious and most easy thing which is "celebrity". I thought she did a very good job. Much better than I expected. Go Omarosa.

Marilu and another one of the ladies took the initiative and called thier friends Tiff should have done the same. She couldn't hang. They killed her in the boardroom. She deserved to go.

01-04-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I DON'T want to see a bunch of pampered celebrities use thier fame to win the game.

Why not? Do you think that working for Trump is a prize? Not for half of these guys. Can you imagine Stephen Baldwin as Trump's new crony? LOL

But thx for posting your view, as it brings up some good points about what ppl enjoy watching. I, for one, think this will be a fun train-wreck, and less serious than the others bc the celebrities aren't in this as seriously as the regular chumps are. So, I laugh with them (at them, whatever).

01-04-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
Can you imagine Stephen Baldwin as Trump's new crony?

Breaking News: Donald Trump Found Living In Cardboard Box

...yes...

01-04-08, 03:34 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
YOU:
Why not?

ME:
Because I would rather see a bunch of pampered celebrities sweating it out and being pushed outside their comfort zone. That's much more fun and entertaining.

Frustration, conflict, disappointment, drama, well earned and hard fought victory. That's good TV.

01-08-08, 00:04 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
i'd rather see that too - and I still have hopes that it might happen. >

Yes, it would be tv. but i dont see much of "good tv" on tv, (except, i would argue that "Dancing with the Stars" had those qualities, and i enjoy that show, and no desire to bash it - its one of the few "nice" shows on, that still had drama and excitement.)

so in the meantime, i'll giggle at this and enjoy making fun of it.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Wouldn't it have been easier ..."
... to just bring Capitan Stubbing out of mothballs, sent The Love Boat to Mexico again, and push both Armarosa and Trump overboard?

I bet Fred Grandy would even guest as Senator Gopher. lol

I means seriously this show is such a waste of time.

01-04-08, 02:35 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Wouldn't it have been easier ..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-08 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Think of it as the supposed celebrity business competition version of Starting Over.

Maybe we should start recruiting viewers in that forum.

There will now be a brief pause while Mysticwolf and Cygnus try to kill me.

01-04-08, 03:02 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Wouldn't it have been easier ..."
omg.

Is that show/forum still going?

*checks*
no, and yes. whew.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-08, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Wouldn't it have been easier ..."
*STAB!*, Um... *STAB!*, Um... Quit moving damn you!!!

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-04-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I could not agree more...one episode was one too many. Trump is such a jerk, and now he gets to pander to other lame celebs, and it is a contest to see who can phone in the most favors.....lame!

If Trump was following his own guidelines he would have canned Ponderosa, but this is about ratings, so that wench will continue to appear and hog the spotlight.

You can fool me into watching this junk once, but I am one and done.....maybe NBC will finally pull the plug and give Trump the pink slip he so deserves.

01-06-08, 07:03 PM (EST)
28. "Who they're playing for."
Wikipedia has listed each contestant's designated charity at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice:_Celebrity_Edition_%28US_Season_7%29

Note the sponsor fee per episode. Guess how much of that went to charity.

01-06-08, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"

I was very underwhelmed with the first episode, and see no reason to watch anymore. I was hoping for something interesting to happen, or like kssindiana, hoping for someone to dislike. Neither happened imo. What a shame.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-07-08, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
The reason I don't think I'll be watching anymore is the whole "Trump family as Business Gods" thing. It just irritates me to see the junior Trumps acting as if they are some sort of business geniuses.

01-07-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-08 AT 10:04 AM (EST)

>The reason I don't think I'll
>be watching anymore is the
>whole "Trump family as Business
>Gods" thing. It just irritates
>me to see the junior
>Trumps acting as if they
>are some sort of business
>geniuses.

Word!!!!

Fooner punched my ticket

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-07-08, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
I agree with the above most especially, and all other criticisms. Calling in favors will be the kiss of death if that happens, and We can see Omarosa will be in until at least the teams mix, since she pours water on Piers" head. After she was totally responsible for the women's loss, so keeping her plus junior Trumps mean show is total farce.

Still, may watch another episode because I am very lame.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-08-08, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Celebrity Apprentice - one episode was too much!"
Gaack. And to think I committed to writing a summary for tomorrow's show. The blatant favoritism/nepotism going on sucks. It does mean that The Donald is an astute businessman -- he suckered NBC into a 3-month self-promo.

And he and his offspring are probably getting paid for it. What do you think his write-off for using Trump Towers is?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-08, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Tiffany was pregnant"
Tiffany was on ET Canada and admitted she was pregnant while filming Apprentice. She doesn't like Omarosa and is hoping a female will win. She named Marilu as her fave. She said Marilu never sleeps. She is work work work.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •