The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-01-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"

MB and DT have teamed together yet again to spread the ultimate joy in the New Year. *drum roll*
the next installment of the
APPRENTICE

but not just any apprentice. This is
Celebrity Apprentice
!!!
THE BEST APPRENTICE EVER!!!
NUMBER 1 SHOW!!!!
WILL REDEFINE TELEVISION AS WE KNOW IT!!!!

Sigh. I will watch this, just because I must have been pretty horrible in a previous life and this is my penance.

But it doesn't mean I have to do this sober.

So my friends, since this is the BEST APPRENTICE EVER,
it will only deserve the BEST APPRENTICE DRINKING GAME EVER.

I must admit, this will take some thought as my sure-fire "drink whenever the Don says Billion" backfired as budgets were slashed, prizes became crappier, and no company with a net worth of more that $ 47.97 wants to be associated with him anymore.

So here is a few to get us started
A SHOT
1. every time the Donald says "Billion" (I'm a sentimental fool)
2. every time Gene Simmons shows his tongue
3. An overly botoxed celeb tries to show facial expression
4 Every time a celeb sneaks a plug in for whatever book, movie, thighmasters they're hawking.
5. Every time The Donald enters in with drmatic orchestration
6. Every time a patriotic scene is shown (ie, huge American flag waving, military base shots, etc.
7. Every time Doofus jr. agrees with dear old poppie

Please add others, so I don't feel I am drinking alone!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's that time again! Dust off... mrc 01-02-08 1
 RE: It's that time again! Dust off... Estee 01-02-08 2
 RE: It's that time again! Dust off... kingfish 01-06-08 3
   RE: It's that time again! Dust off... qwertypie 01-07-08 6
 RE: It's that time again! Dust off... AddieRacer 01-06-08 4
   RE: It's that time again! Dust off... mistyrose52 01-07-08 5
 RE: It's that time again! Dust off... jbug 01-07-08 7
 RE: It's that time again! Dust off... kingfish 01-08-08 8
   RE: It's that time again! Dust off... qwertypie 01-09-08 9
   RE: It's that time again! Dust off... jbug 01-09-08 10
       RE: It's that time again! Dust off... mistyrose52 01-09-08 11
       RE: It's that time again! Dust off... mistyrose52 01-09-08 12
           RE: It's that time again! Dust off... mistyrose52 01-10-08 13
 Thought you might want bigger cups.... jbug 01-11-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-08, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Woo-hoo! Let's get it on!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-08, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Whenever someone the minicorp is dealing with has no idea who a given celebrity is. (Counts only once per encounter, no matter how many contestants go unrecognized.)

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-08, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-08 AT 07:21 PM (EST)

Whenever Omorosa gets angry?

Nah. Nevermind, there's an agave shortage as it is.

Well, how about we just watch the commercials. If it's billy (whoever) hawking putty - 1 shot, get rich on real estate commercial - two shots, any acne medicine - three shots, burial insurance - 4 shots, a made for TV movie advert - 5 shots. More later. Maybe.

If we limit it to beer or wine, we might avoid acute alcohol poisoning.

01-07-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
*smacks self in forehead*
see, I was using the commercials to do stuff like floos my teeth, load the dishwasher, flip the laundry. So you are proposing I do this during the show and just watch the commercials. Interesting.

AddieRacer 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-06-08, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AddieRacer Click to send private message to AddieRacer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
I think to comply with the botox one, you'd need an IV drip.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-07-08, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Every time Piers snorts his nose at someone.....that could also require an IV drip, but still worth its weight in gold!

Every time Stephen B. gets that 'where am I, who am I' look on his face!

Every time we expect Nely Galan to say 'Goochie, Goochie, Goochie' (aka Charro, who I mistook her for once).

Don't worry, folks, I WILL be back......

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-08, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Jbug - sweety - cover your eyes. This is a Loser Island kind of post.

Every time 'Big Pussy' (for Pastore) is mentioned in RTVW's 'Be the Celeb apprentice' thread, a shot of Vin Santo all around. (yum)

And for every 'Big Pussy'. ref on the show it self, a shot of Grappa. (yum yum)

We can control the Vin Santo shot consumption, but the amount Grappa we get is in the hands of the drinking gods. As is fitting.

After Marilu gets a few shots of Grappa in her, she just might start to get a little saucy (as is her habit, I'm told), and even downright whorey.

Hey Qwerty, what are some Ukranian potables? We need something for every time Marilu says "**** me", "**** you", "**** her", or "tie me up and gang **** me again!".

Angelfood

01-09-08, 01:49 AM (EST)
9. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
Wodka, of course! (family saying -- if you drink too much wodka, you will womit)

01-09-08, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
tsk tsk tsk

01-09-08, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"

How about every time the Donald's hair is blown over to the wrong side? (Forgive me if this one has already been taken-I've started my game a little early......)

01-09-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
12. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-08 AT 09:48 AM (EST)

How about every time the Donald's hair is blown over to the 'wrong side'?? Always makes you wonder what he's been doing just before he wanders into that board room, doesn't it???

01-10-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
13. "RE: It's that time again! Dust off your shot glasses!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-08 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

I think after seeing him on Live with Regis and Kelly this morning, I'm just going to down a few Captin Morgans and call it a night, Folks!!!!

01-11-08, 11:39 PM (EST)
14. "Thought you might want bigger cups...."
http://webmail.aol.com/33706/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.19224358&folder=New+Mail&partId=10

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •