The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-07-08, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6"
..(RPG Game, see signups for char or post comments. Chars still available! Yell at the Apprentice Candidates or even Donald!)

Week 6 I'll fire who I want to fire and no one else can quit!

Stephen: c'mon man, it looks bad for me when you cut out, you're my last good B-lister left. Alls I gots is C-list, atheletes, and Ahmaroasta. If I fire Piers too soon, who's the audience gonna hate? C'mon, please. I'll make sure your charity wins. KThxbai.

Omarosa: You're not fighting with Piers enough, he's getting the best of you, but you know that I won't fire you til the Final 3. And you know what I like, and who I want to see in the Boardroom. Who's your daddy? That's right. Kthxbai.

Marilu: You're a fruit. Even Stephen said so.

Carol: Shhh. Good girl.

Piers: More drama next week. Good boy.

Tito: Do you speak even? You're like the lil sidekick.

Lennox: Nice job putting Piers in his place. Good boy.

Is there someone else on Hydra? I can't remember who.

George: Did I ask you if who I fired was the right thing to do? NO! So, don't forget that and just say your lines like a good undead zombie.

Don Jr: Good delivery of your line.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6 newsomewayne 02-08-08 1
   RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6 mindy23 02-08-08 2
       RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6 Angelfood 02-09-08 4
   RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6 Oscirus 02-10-08 5
 RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6 jbug 02-08-08 3
 RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6 Oscirus 02-10-08 6
 RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6 buckeyegirl 02-13-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-08, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6"
I'll not be posting here this week. I have a prior engagement at another forum.

I don't care who the project manager is. Don't you know I'm in charge!?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-08-08, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6"

I'll just be the secretary outside, listening in, if that's ok. I know she looks nothing like THIS, but here goes:

Can these people get ANY more stupid?? OR hung up on their egos?? BTW, way to go, Nelly, telling off the Donald like that! Can't tell you how many times the office staff has wanted to do that-we've even had a pool out for the first person who would, but it's always a 'no go'. You know, not good for future references, and all that.

Omarosa, you're a face I never thought would be seen here again, but I actually think you're doing a much better job than anyone expected. You've gone beyond perfected both of your faces, and polishing up those gnarly teeth of yours. You may not know this, but I've over-heard the Donald talking about how much he enjoys his bantering with you, not to mention your implants.....

Piers, I don't get what it is about you that every one hates. Personally, I'd date you in a heartbeat, if you ever noticed that I existed. I have counted how many hairs are in your nose many times-you know, the way you look at me makes it incredibly easy!

Tito-sorry, dude, I don't do sign language, and I never knew who you were until now, and that's just not saying much. But I guess you're pretty nice. You smile a lot.

Lennox-thanks for fumigating the office-it's needed it for several weeks now. Can't tell you how many cockroaches I've killed with my bare feet.

Ladies-keep on keeping on, but I can tell you, it just won't do a lot of good. The Donald isn't that crazy about women, with the exception of Ivanka and Milana. He'll find a way to fire you all before this is all over-let's just say I heard it through the grape vine, and leave it at that. No, Vinnie didn't pass me any notes.....he he.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-09-08, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6"
You think? You speak?

*points*
YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

(out of char): You are hired, nice character idea. Keep it up!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-10-08, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6"
Good riddance to you and the other ny quitter

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-08, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6"
Some big boss man you are. I? do all the creative work - come up with the perfect slogans every week and you? forget that I'm even here.
Well, I could stalk off and cry like Baldwin
or go play that gig I had scheduled (you do know I interrupted a tour for this don't you?)

But, I'm a good ole country boy and when we say we'll do something, we see it thru.

Just so you remember where all the good ideas are coming from....

And I can't believe you're letting that 'roso gal keep hanging out here. She's PM twice and lost both times.... sheesh! what's up?

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-10-08, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6"
Trump why do you keep encouraging the ny qyitter and the white house maid to go against me? It isnt my fault that they keep getting verbally smackdowned by my vastly superior intelligence.It's bad enough that us four ugly blokes havee to take on those glamourous ladie....... and Omarosa. Hopefully you fired that rosa girl or I am going to have to humiliate that woman some more. Why wasn't Ivanka in the boardroom? Was it because she keeps making googly eyes at me?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-08, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Celebrity Apprentice 7.6"
::Sigh:: Come on girls, I know you can win more then once...Omarosa that was smarht of you to bring back Nellie when you suddnely remember how my dad was gunning for her before. But that "can't we be here together" crap isn't fooling anyone...

Caroyln who?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •